It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Bruised Heart Part 2

654 86 222
By LoveAffitnity

The car ride was tense. Pin drop silence in Aditya's SUV was pricking Zoya. She loved silence, but this silence was making her uncomfortable. She tried to focus on the road, but her eyes kept moving back to him once in a while. Several thoughts race through her mind like they do every day.

Where is he taking me? Why is he behaving so well with me? What happened last evening? What has changed between us?

Thoroughly, aware of her eyes on him, Aditya sat uncomfortably with a poker face, trying his best to present himself as calm and compose, but inside he was screaming with frustration. He restricted himself to not steal a glance at her and make his resolution weak. She is not what you want. He kept chanting in his head, mildly afraid of his uneven heartbeat. He shook his head slightly to ignore the little voice in his head.

"Why my heart is aching for a glimpse of you, Zoya?"

Frustrated with his untamed emotions, he hit the steering wheel, and the horn rang, drawing her attention to him. He looked at her and their eyes locked for a while before she withdrew her eyes and looked away. Entirely aware of his movement, she flinched when he cleared his throat and stretched his hand to her direction.

"R...Radio." He politely replied while turning the radio on to fill the silence. She nods and squeezed her eyes for misunderstanding his actions while he squeezed his eyes and scolded himself for fearing her.

The soft rhythm made him feel a little better until the lyrics of the song ruined the mood. Aditya's eyes widened in embarrassment as the sensuous lyrics stirred suppressed craving in him. A craving that demanded to get deep buried inside her, while he kissed the little sweat beads on her skin.

Think of something else, you moron. His conscious poked again.

He started thumping his fingers on the steering wheel. His movement halted when her phone rang. His brows knitted in confusion.

"Who is calling you?"

"Madhu." She replied while receiving her call.

"What does she want? Doesn't she knows you are mine for 3 days?" He paused, " You called her?"

"Yes. "

He narrowed his eyes, "You must have felt out-of-place away from the brothel. I get it. Brothel Sweet Brothel. " He leaned his head and tried reading her expression. Her chin was pressed to her chest. She averted his gaze on her and smiled. Just then her phone rang again, fueling him even more.

"Don't be afraid, please go ahead. I won't disturb you."

Zoya glanced at him momentarily before placing the phone on her ear. Aditya pretended to be indifferent while she attended the call, but in reality, all his focus was on her. He couldn't think about anything else other than the woman next to him.

As soon as she disconnected the call, he shifted in his seat. "I cannot understand your yearning for your brothel, why do you like that place so much?"

She has more ways to answer his question. But it was futile to make him understand about something he had never experience. So she kept her gaze off him, looking away. She couldn't bear to look his way, especially when he was expecting an answer and not really preferring to know the answer.

She concentrated on the outside world, the passing trees and fading people. The silence in the car haunted both again, the melody playing in the car irritated Aditya, he no longer felt any effect through the lyrics. His eyes were locked on her, while she attempted to ignore him. She bowed her head. Her beautiful black hair shielded her face from him. His patience was wearing off. He shifted his gaze on her clothes; they were skimpy and bold. Anyone could make out her profession with her attire. Her silky, soft skin on display to tease men. Her deep valley between her moulds made him lick his lips.

He locked his eyes on her chest and with a gentle finger; he reoriented her face to hold her gaze; she didn't want to give him. There was no smile on his lips, only the hot intensity of his gaze.

 "Why?" He asked, barely more than a whisper.

"Because that's my reality, and these few days with you are just part of my job." her voice wavered, feeling exhilaration for the tension between them.

She felt his hand on her face, tucking the black wisps behind her ear. " Maybe for some moments, maybe for some time; but this moment, this time, I am your reality."

His eyes travelled down to her lips. They inched closer. She knew this was wrong, but she couldn't resist. He leaned in a little closer until their forehead touched. Her scent flooded his senses, his lips grazed hers. Every part of her wanted to feel him, but her logical part tried to pull away before she lost herself.

"Stop." She whispered against her will.

"Why?" He moved his eyes back and fro from her eyes to her lips.

"I ... don't.."

"step down." He leaned away. His eyes narrowed, rigid, cold and hard.

"How many times I have to repeat? Get out of my car!" he sneered. She looked around. They were surrounded by buildings and cars. Where did he bring me?

"I don't have all the time in the world." She flinched at the harsh tone and stepped down as fast as her limbs would allow her to. She heard the engine, and the car disappeared out of her sight. Not knowing what to do, she stood awkwardly trying to contemplate her thoughts over his sudden change of behaviour.

"Is someone taking your picture for whom you are standing like a statue. Come on! Speed up, I have more important things rather than to care about your damn antics." He snorted and just as he was about to take off, she whispered, "You are angry because I didn't let you have your way?"

He stopped in his tracks. His eyes bore a hole in her skin, " It's not your fault, it's mine that you felt you could deny me for anything. Bazaru women should keep their head low in surrender all the time. You are meant to fuck, and that's your reality." he replied with tightened jaws.

Tears of humiliation blinded her vision. She knew what he said was true, but coming from him multiplied the humiliation effect on her. No one respected the life she had just because of the job she did. She sells her body for money. That doesn't make her a bad person. And that doesn't give anyone the right to treat her like trash.

"You have no right to be so rude to me. "

"You don't know the definition of Ownership. I have more rights for you than you have on yourself. If I want, I can make you give me a blowjob right here and you would have no say in it. So shut your fucking mouth and walk."

"What you think about yourself?" she spat out.

He took two quick strides, impulsively making her want to take a step back. His finger gripped her jaws hard. She could see the anger in his eyes. She cares the least and thrust his hands away."Show these tantrums to other clients, here only my wishes will be your priority. Next time I dare you.." his minty breath fanned her face, " I dare you, If you deny my approaches or reject my touch, I would not threaten you, I will make you do it!!"

She squeezed her eyes and looked away. With that his hands on her chin were back, holding her eyes as he continued to roar, " Your job is not to ask questions. Your job is to make me happy. Your job is to spread your legs, offer your mouth and breast and let men use your vagina."

"Why did you book me if you loathe me so much?"

She really hated his guts and his sick mindset about her. Like all those men she had met, he too takes her as a hole where he can fit himself and satisfy his manliness. Her fingers coiled into a fist. Angry tears roll down her cheeks. She once again felt naked and used with his words.

"Yes, I sell my body. Yes, I sleep with men. Yes, I fuck people to save my fucked up life. But at least I don't pretend. I treat people as human and not with their profession."

"Excellent speech!" he clapped, looking around. 

"Now let us discuss some facts, No one care what you want, feel or treat people. In fact, no one cares a damn about you. Thousands of woman are ready to replace you in your profession. You are feeling sorry that other people don't respect you. Why would they? Why would anyone respect you, Zoya? if you really want respect, change your profession. Do you have guts to live a life outside the brothel? Do you have guts to live in the society?" he paused while reading her eyes,

" You won't Zoya. You cannot do it. You are used to this easy life now. This... This simple way to spread your legs and earn money."

He moved away, " If you don't have guts, then please spare me! Spare me from your great preaching. And if you are done with your drama. Can we walk inside now? I don't have the whole day to waste behind you here." he folds his hand in front of her and began walking, without passing another glance at her.

Tears of shame dripped off her cheeks as she smiled sadly to her own fate.

I wish it was that easy

***

The campaign was successful. Bringing Zoya into the campaign proved very beneficial for the party. Zoya's speech and her weeping photo went viral everywhere in the media. Anjana also tweeted a sympathy video on the incidence. Zoya's news started trending everywhere and along with the news, Zoya's infamy also started increasing. Where there were only a few people who knew her, now the whole country knew who is Zoya and what she does? In curiosity to know Zoya, people started booking her with Madhu. Madhu took the booking for the next several weeks. Everything was moving as per plan. But happiness and celebration were not for Arjun. He felt underdog in Anjana's party. No matter how much he worked for Anjana, she never considered him more worth than Aditya. And after this campaign success, Arjun was wounded.

"Sir, it's done."

Godfather leaned back on the sofa and smiled, " Does it hurt?" he pointed his heart. " Here."

"Yes." he breathed out.

"You want to cry?" Godfather lit up his cigarette and patted the empty chair beside him as he took a puff.

"Politics does not deserve tears."

"True. In every battle, the blood flows, either ours or our loved ones." He inhaled deeply.

"What you have done is bravery and intelligence." he pats Arjun's head as Arjun sat beside him.

"Will history ever forgive me?"

"Maybe not! But only if they know!" Godfather exhaled, " Politics is dirty. "

"No, We are." Godfather stares back to Arjun as a single tear rolls down his cheeks. He nods his head in yes and smiles.

****

As Zoya stepped inside the beautiful hotel, she was immediately guided to a hall. There were media and masses awaiting her presence. She looked around to find Aditya's trace, but he was nowhere to be seen. She felt a sense of awkwardness and kept her head low. Her eyes refusing to glance at media. She was not ready for another round of question that could break her, especially after her counter with Aditya. His words haunted her soul. A suppressed desire itched to surface. She held herself back and tried to stay calm while the camera made all attempts to make her blind.

"Mam?" she looked up, already irritated for the upcoming question.

But when she looked up, she found a beautiful woman standing next to her. She has an aura that held power. She knew this face. She is the woman from that party and also the one who got that girl in the brothel. Zoya pulled her gaze back to the floor. While Anjana took control of the stage and began answering to the media on behalf of the party.

"It is a matter of great sadness in our country that the feeling of discrimination between people has not yet ended. Why do we recognize someone by their work, why do they respect someone with their work? We are human, isn't that enough? She is a woman, and it should be enough to respect her. Why she is not treated equally? Why there is disgust in everyone's eyes while we talk about them? These people are a part of our society and its high time to accept them and make them feel welcome. They are not a disease to get rid off. They have not chosen this life, and so they are not responsible for the work they do. Our effort is that it can awaken people, reduce their sense of disgust for them. Our party will try its best to give them their basic right. To live with dignity, to live with pride!"

A soon as Anjana finished her speech, the room filled with claps in admiration. Anjana waved her hands and thanked everyone. She looked at Zoya and smiled in concern. She raised her hand and patted Zoya's hair, " don't worry girl, my party and I am with you."

Media became crazy on the speech and statement and they showered Anjana with photos and appreciation. She was to live and even social media jumped with peak trending the hashtag, #AnjanaisOurLeader and #WorldWantsLeaderLikeAnjana.

It was sudden when the room echoed with gasps as few women and men from the crowd stepped ahead in line and aimed Zoya with slipper and chappal. Anjana quickly hides her face behind her hands while Zoya could not move away in time. All the hatred was showered to her in the form of slippers, chappal. People threw their used cans at her and some began passing vulgar comments openly. Zoya was once again trapped between the high society and their judgement. She desperately tried to find her way out of it, but both sides were blocked by haters. Everything was being filmed by the media. Her tears, she pleads, her begging was captured in the rolls. 

Anjana ran to the curtain and hide behind it, she showed a thumbs up in the air and soon the police stepped in and arrested the culprits. Anjana came out of her hidden place with a pleasing look and displayed her sympathy to Zoya, "These people cannot afraid me! They cannot break me! They cannot break my resolution. I will fight for them! Their right! I am ..."

Like the moment passed in slow motion. A blood-curling scream escaped Zoya's lips as the gunshot echoed through the hall. People ran around in a fit of panic. The wet substance on Zoya's face froze her. She turned her head to her side only to witness the bullet punched its way through Anjana's neck, causing a gaping hole in its wake that quickly filled with blood and gushed out. Anjana fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming around her and soaked into her clothes, with that Zoya slipped into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
363K 35.2K 58
Vivaansh x Meera! Jaavedaan:- Eternal, Everlasting, Forever. Just a simple arranged marriage love story that will take you to the ride of fairytale! ...
1.5M 65.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
671K 35.6K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...