๊ง โ„‚๐•†๐•๐”ผโ„๐•Š ๊ง‚ {๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

FionaB0123 tarafฤฑndan

{๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—} ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›? {๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐š๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ธ๐š๐™ด๐™ผ... Daha Fazla

{๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ}
{๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š}
๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š #2; ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–

๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š #๐Ÿท; ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ต๐š›๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šœ

27 3 2
FionaB0123 tarafฤฑndan

Summary;  

    Anastasia and her sister Drisella have become really close due to recent events, but when the opportunity to become queen and marry the prince comes along they both want it. Not to mention they have never gotten an opportunity to be in the spotlight because angelic sweet step-sister gets everything, they both fight for the crown and prince, but how far will they go to make sure they get the crown? How much are they willing to risk for this? Do they believe it is really worth losing their sister?  

Bigger Version;

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.2M 56.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
30K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
75.5K 3.4K 79
โค๏ธ
5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...