Pokemon Kanto High - First ye...

By N_THE_RANGER

Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1 - SUPRISE
CHAPTER 2 - OLD FACES
CHAPTER 3 - REUNION
CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 1 )
IMPORTANT!!!
CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 2 )
CHAPTER 5 - NEW FACES
CHAPTER 6 - ASH vs NAMIT
CHAPTER 7 - TEAM DESTROYERS
CHAPTER 9 - FRONTIER REUNION
CHAPTER 10 - SCHOOL CHAMPION vs PYRAMID KING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 11 - BRANDON vs NAMIT
CHAPTER 12 - ATTACK
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 13 - SECRET ( PART 1 )
100 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 13 - SECRET ( PART 2 )
New Story
CHAPTER 14 - TOURNAMENT
CHAPTER 15 - AS THE SCHOOL CONTINUES..........
CHAPTER 16 - A FULLY EVOLVED SUPRISE
CHAPTER 17 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 18 - IMPORTANT TALK
AUTHOR'S QNA
CHAPTER 19 - CLUBS
CHAPTER 20 - TORTURE ( PART 1 )
CHAPTER 20 - TORTURE ( PART 2 )
CHAPTER 21 - NEW MEMBER
CHAPTER 22 - EXAMS
CHAPTER 23 - BATTLING EXAM
CHAPTER 24 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 25 - CHAMPIONS CHALLENGES
Cover of the sequel
CHAPTER 26 - REGIONAL STARS vs KANTO HIGH STARS
CHAPTER 27 - EGO vs CALM MIND
CHAPTER 28 - SHOCKING NEWS
New cover
CHAPTER 29 - DESTRUCTION BEGINS
CHAPTER 30 - START OF WAR
CHAPTER 31 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 32 - WOUNDS
CHAPTER 33 - REUNITED
CHAPTER 34 - NEW TROUBLE
CHAPTER 35 - INVESTIGATION
CHAPTER 36 - SAVAGE GIRLS
CHAPTER 37 - A LEGENDARY BATTLE
CHAPTER 38 - COMING TO AN END
CHAPTER 39 - BACK TO NORMAL
CHAPTER 40 - GOODBYE

CHAPTER 8 - PROJECT

513 24 17
By N_THE_RANGER

It was Wednesday and Ash was sitting in his Mathematics class. He was looking out of window towards the sky and thinking about his battle with Namit.

' How could he defeat me with only two moves with having type disadvantage?' Ash thought.

He was so lost in his thought that he didn't noticed that class has ended. He was in his thoughts when someone tapped on his shoulders.

' Ash! Class is over. What are you thinking about?' Gary asked.

' Huh! Nothing. Let's go' Ash said as he got up.

He and Gary left the room. They were walking in corridor when they met with Girls.

' Hey guys! How was your classes till now?' Dawn asked.

' It was nice except when Miss Juniper gave me punishment to stand out of the class' Gary said with sad tone.

' That was because you were flirting with the girls and telling them the " OAK " name' Ash said with smirk.

Gary sweatsdroped while everyone else laughed. Ash was laughing a little which Serena noticed.

' Ash are you all right? You are behaving like this lately' Serena asked him in a concerned tone.

' I am alright.' Ash said in a normal tone.

'No you are not. You always likes to being in a hyper mode.' Misty said.

Ash didn't replied. Gary understood what was the matter.

' Is this because you lost to Namit?' Gary asked.

Ash nodded his head in agreement.

' How could he win with only using two moves and having type disadvantage?' Ash asked.

' I also don't know. Alex also used his Excadrill which was weak against Fire types. He told it to use Metal claw on the Flamethrower and destroyed it' Gary said.

' This must be because they train their pokemons for such battles' May said.

' I think you are right' Ash said.

' So which class do both of you have?' Serena asked.

' I have English' Gary said.

' I have Science' Ash said.

' Great. We also have Science' Misty said.

' So smell ya later Ashy Boy' Gary said as he left for English.

Ash and girls went towards their science class. When they entered the class, they saw Namit, Alex and Nike sitting in the front row and four benches were empty beside Namit. They went there.

' Hello guys' Ash said to the group.

' Hey Ash, and hello girls' Alex said in a flirting way only to receive a smack on head by Namit. Ash and girls laughed.

' Heyyy! What was that for?' Alex pouted.

' For behaving like a playboy' Namit said.

' So where are Lara, Barbara and Rohan?' Ash asked.

' Lara and Barbara have Pokemon grooming class and Rohan have Pokemon battling class.' Nike said.

' They got lucky by not attending Science class' Namit sighed.

' What do you mean?' Dawn asked.

' Namit didn't likes Science. He always sleeps in class because..' Alex was interrupted by Namit.

' Because my head pains when Science is being teached. It's the subject that have the longest answers. They are longer than a Wailord.' Namit said. All of them sweatsdroped.

' You didn't said the main part that you always come last in science exams' Alex said. Namit glared at him. Ash and all the girls laughed.

All the students took their seats in the class. Professor Birch came in the class and students greeted him. Soon professor told the students about a project.

' So students, today I am going to assign you a project. The topic will be " Bond with your pokemons". You all have to do research on your pokemons bond with you. The one who will have a unique bond with his Pokemon, will get an opportunity to battle a powerful trainer.' Professor said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

' Good. Now the class for today has been dispersed. Remember to submit your project tomorrow.' Professor said as he left the class.

Ash and his friends left the classroom and went towards their next one. The rest of the day went very smoothly. When the school ended, Ash along with Gary, Clemont, Alex, Nike and Namit met with others in front of school.

' Hey guys! How was your day' Ash asked.

' It was good. Professor Birch gave us a project' Brock said.

' We also got. So you guys decided how to do it?' Ash asked.

' We don't know. I will do some research in Laboratory.' Clemont said.

' I will come with you Clemont.' Alain said.

' We will come too' May said. Misty, Barry, Kenny and Drew nodded their head in agreement.

' Okay then see you guys' Ash said.

He, Serena, Gary, Paul, Kiawe, Namit, Alex, Nike, Rohan and Dawn went towards park.

' So what we do now?' Ash asked.

' We can have Pokemon battle. Through it we can get exercise and we can get to know what to do with the project.' Namit said.

' Great idea' Ash said.

( Timeskips )

After all the battles, it was now time for Namit and Ash.

' So are you ready Ash?' Namit asked.

' Yup! I want to take revenge from the last battle' Ash said.

' So let it be' Namit said as he tossed a pokeball in the air and from it appeared a Charizard. He was wearing a black coloured locket around his neck.

' So you also have a Charizard. Let's have a Charizard battle.' Ash said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Charizard.

' Battle begin!' Kenny said.

' Charizard use Flamethrower' Ash said.

' Charizard remain in that position. Let it come closer' Namit said.

Charizard fired a large amount of Flamethrower towards Charizard who was standing still. When Flamethrower reached Charizard, Namit said.

' Charizard Fly up and then use Extreme speed' Namit said.

Charizard flew up and then flew towards Charizard at full speed and hitted Charizard that caused him to go backwards.

' How powerful is his Charizard?' Ash thought.

' Charizard use Dragon claw' Ash said.

' Charizard use Dragon claw' Namit said.

Both the Charizard's arm began to glow green as they collided but Ash's Charizard was sent backwards. Ash was shocked by this.

' His Charizard is so powerful' Ash thought.

' Charizard use Dragon tail' Ash said.

' Charizard grab his tail and then use Vital throw' Namit said.

Charizard grabbed Charizard by his tail and smashed him on the ground.

' Charizard use Thunder Punch' Namit said.

' Charizard use Dragon pulse with full power' Ash said.

Charizard's hand was covered with Electricity and charged towards Charizard. Charizard released a dragon shaped purplish beam towards Charizard. The beam collided with him resulting smoke to rise.

' Namit, it seems that your Charizard can't take a dragon pulse' Ash said with a smile.

' Wait and watch Ash' Namit said.

Ash could not understand what he meant. Soon he heard a loud roar from the clouds of smoke and Charizard flew straight up and landed in front of Namit. There was not a single scratch on his body. Ash was standing there dumbfounded.

' Charizard now use Inferno' Namit said.

Charizard released a huge amount of fire from mouth towards Charizard.

' Charizard use Flamethrower' Ash said.

Charizard released Flamethrower towards Charizard. Both the attacks collided but Inferno pushed Flamethrower back and hits Charizard. He took a lot of damage. Ash noticed Charizard's condition.

' Charizard now. Key stone respond to my heart, to become stronger and stronger, Charizard now Mega evolve!!!!!' Ash said as he touched the stone on his wrist.

Charizard was covered with yellow lights as he grew bigger and bigger. Soon there was standing Mega Charizard X.

' Great. Now it will be equal match.' Namit said.

' Yes. Charizard now Thunder Punch' Ash said.

' Charizard use Dragon claw' Namit said.

Charizard's hands was covered with Electricity and charged towards Charizard. Charizard's arm was covered with green coloured claw. Both the attacks collided but Charizard pushed Charizard back. Ash was shocked.

' How could his Charizard push back my Mega Charizard. There's something about Namit.' Ash thought.

' Charizard use Blast burn!!!' Ash said.

Charizard was covered with Blue fire aura as he slammed his hands on the ground which caused the ground to erupt.

' Charizard use Hurricane' Namit said.

Charizard created a hurricane as Blast burn reached him. Ash was confused but his confusion didn't lasted longer as something unbelievable happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________

( With the group )

' What a match! It is the best match I have ever watched' Gary said.

' Both of them gave a tough fight' Dawn said.

' Now that Blast burn always defeats the opponent, Ash will win this for sure' Serena said.

' Not be so sure' Alex said.

' What do you mean?' Serena asked him.

' Just see on the battlefield' Nike said as he pointed towards the field.

They all turned towards battlefield and were shocked at the sight.

______________________________________________________________________________

( At the battlefield )

Charizard's hurricane absorbed Blast burn along with Rocks, Sand and Fire. Now it was a huge hurricane in the colour of Reddish Brown. Yellow lights were coming from hurricane as it disintegrate throwing all the rocks and sand everywhere on the field and heatwave. Flying over the ground was Mega Charizard X. Ash was looking in disbelief.

' What a power! There is something that Namit is hiding from us. No one's Pokemon, not even of Champions and Pokemon master have so much power.' Ash thought.

' Charizard now use Double power Blast burn' Namit said.

' Charizard move from there! Now!' Ash shouted but Charizard was not able to move because he was hit by many rocks along with Sand impact. Ash was frozen.

' It was all of his plan. First he tired Charizard and then injured him with rocks and sand. Now he will use a strong move.' Ash thought.

Charizard did double flip in the air and then charged towards the ground covered in Blue fire aura. He slammed his hands on the ground which caused ground to erupt more. It went straight towards Charizard which caused a huge explosion to rise. When the smoke cleared, Charizard was in his normal form and was lying on the ground with swirly eyes.

' Charizard is unable to continue so Namit won this round.' Kenny announced.

Namit thanked Charizard and returned him in the pokeball. Ash was shocked about what happened right now but he thanked and returned Charizard. He then went towards Namit and congratulated him.

' Congratulations Namit. You won. You battled greatly.' Ash said.

' Thanks. You battled greatly. You and your Charizard acted like you both were together.' Namit said.

' Umm......What does that mean?' Ash asked with a confused look.

' I mean that you were awesome. But a single advice, you should battle as you are battling in place of your Pokemon.' Namit said.

' Umm..... Ok' Ash said.

Ash and Namit went towards the group. They congratulated both of them.

' Now you all got what to do with your project?' Namit asked.

' Yes' All of them said.

' Good. Now let's go back' Namit said as they started to walk back towards the dorms.

' Namit. Would you tell me how you created that hurricane?' Ash asked Namit.

' Oh! That one! I created it with combining hurricane and Blast burn.' Namit said.

' Yes. But how?. Not a champion and a Pokemon master can create that kind of move. How did you learn to use it?' Ash asked.

' Well that's a secret. I will tell you when it's the right time.' Namit said.

' What!!!!! A secret!!!!!! Man I hate secrets.' Ash sighed.

Namit and others laughed at his behaviour. They all went back to their Dorms and started making their projects.

___________________________________________________________________________

' Everyone form a group' Steele ordered.

Guards wearing red coloured uniform lined up in a line. Steele counted them.

' Good. All 200. Now prepare to attack Kanto High academy. We have to kidnap that kid Namit and his friends and if boss allows me, then I will kill that Namit' Steele said.

' But General, that kid is much powerful. Will you be able to handle him?' A guard asked him.

Steele looked at him with anger as he threw his hammer towards that guards face knocking him. Blood was coming from his mouth and face.

' You are doubting in me? I killed that Red Ketchum on Mount Silver. Don't ever doubt in me' Steele warned him.

' Sorry sir' that soldier said.

' Good now prepare to attack on Kanto High academy' Steele said.

' Yes sir' his team said as they went to gather pokemons.

End of chapter 8.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
399 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
7.7K 169 24
Contains shippings: Contestshipping : MayxDrew Ikarishipping : DawnxPaul Oldrivalshipping : LeafxGary Pokeshipping : MistyxAsh Idea taken from book...
10.6K 319 20
This is a pokemon high school love story with some twists and turns with our favourite Pokemon couple. "Umm..Misty!?" Ash called. "Yeah!?" Misty loo...