best friend crisis

By YakubuIkella

Two friends who taught their friendship will last long saw a twist to everything when one decides the other w... More

Cast
The friends.
Chapter 2: new student
Chapter 3 .... Tex in school
Chapter 4 .... Getting closer to Tex.
Chapter 5: my first kiss taken.
Chapter 6: trouble and show time
CHAPTER 7 - BIRTHDAY CHAOS
Chapter 8 - silence.
SILENCE 2
ANNOUNCEMENT.
LAST SILENCE.
CHAPTER 9 - THE CRISIS.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ 
I GOT A BOYFRIEND
LOVELY
ANNOUNCEMENT.โ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ˜˜
Reunion โ™กโ™ก๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ
ROMANTIC PICTURES OF THEM.

WE DON'T TALK ANY MORE.

8 2 0
By YakubuIkella

After 2 weeks of Kenzie trying to convince Clara to un defriend (if that is a word) her, she had no other option than to invite her to the playground where they became friends.

Kenzie: here we are?

Clara: OMG! You remember it; where our friendship started; where you met me.

Kenzie: I know right; the day you begged me to be your friend.

Clara: (confused) begged you?

Kenzie: yeah, I can remember clearly; you begged me because I was famous and popular.

Clara: (sarcastic) yeah popular; you were known as a troublesome kid and would I love those kind of people.

Kenzie: I know right.

Clara: (chuckles) do you even remember how we became friends?

Kenzie: of course; you were playing in the sand and I came to meet you. You saw me and begged to be your friend right? Wait; is that even correct (thinking).

Clara: (angry) you don't even remember how we became friends?

Kenzie: it's not that clear, aish! Was I correct with the first one?

Clara: no! I can't believe you right now. You don't even remember how we became best friends; then how can you remember those cool things we did.

Kenzie: I remember them but I can't get the clear view of how it happened?

Clara: then list what we did?

Kenzie: we got a t-shirt and put best friends on it, when you dressed as a bunny and I dressed as a cat; in high school pic day that we were supposed to wear animal costumes; when we met that famous artist; you manage to get us snuck in his studio and he drew us;we had 2 pics from him, when we went for a concert and wore mickey mouse ears; how we both bought dolls that matched with how we look that day.

the memories here they are:

a/n: Follow this steps and you will know my arrangement of the pic so you won't get lost.

1. the doll, 2. the concert with mickey mouse ears, 3. one of the drawings; 4. in high school; one of her pics on her blog and she got a lot of love and like, 5. the school pic day; 6. the t shirt writing, 7. hairstyle 8. their love hand sign, 10. their sleep over, 11. when they wanted to prove they can be bad but ended up getting chased by dogs. 12. their first hand sign before the love, 13. first day in high school, 14. when they won best friends on picture day. 15. the second drawing of the artist. 16. their first animated cartoon they made. 17. first day in college.

Clara: I really appreciate you remembered the other ones but you can't remember the first day. Ok; I'll tell you what happened. I was being bullied by 5 boys but you stood up for me; that day I saw you as an angel; a sister; someone who really cared about me (memories coming back and tears rolls down her cheek).

Flashback .....

Clara: please leave me alone (crying on the floor with a bruised face).

Boy 1 (James): will you please keep quiet?

Boy 2 (Corey): you are more worthless than a bastard. I wonder how your mum tried in having you as a child.

Boy 3 (Tyler): no wonder they left you and you stupidly believe they got killed in an accident. Sorry to burst your bubbles but they killed their selves because they can't stand you. Nobody can.

Kenzie: it's enough. You guys should be ashamed of yourself; picking up on an 8 years old girl. I never knew you will stoop so low.

James: what do you want?

Kenzie: for you guys to move your fucking ass out of this place.

Boy 4 (Shane): no way; finders keepers; we found this place and we decided to stay. You out!

Kenzie: you stole my place.

Boy 5 (Rob): finder's keepers.

Kenzie: I'll go but I'm taking her with me (grabs her hand and pulls her up).

Rob: Hey! She's ours.

Kenzie: touch either one of us and damn; I'm telling your mum.

Shane: she won't believe and what are you going to use.

Kenzie: (brings out a Taser) one more step and I'm gonna zap. Which of you assholes is first?

Corey: (sarcastic) Oh I'm so scared (took a step forward and she zapped him. He fell on the floor) Ouch!

Kenzie: who's next?

Tyler: you naughty little bitch.

Kenzie: say that when you're asleep (zaps him).

Shane: forget this (carries Corey and rob carries Tyler) we'll see.

Kenzie: I'll wait. Can't wait to show this to all your mum (brought out a mini camera that has been in her hair) what do you think she'll do?

James: you got away this time but we'll be back (leaves).

Kenzie: (faces Clara) are you ok?

Clara: (broke down in tears).

Kenzie: its ok, let it all out.

They stay like that for a while then Clara decided to go home.

Clara: I guess I'll be going (stands up and leaves).

Kenzie: (follows her).

Clara: what do you want?

Kenzie: I know this isn't the time but can I know your name?

Clara: (looks at her) its Clara.

Kenzie: Kenzie! I know this is much but can we be friends?

Clara: no (turns and continues walking).

Kenzie: please; I'm begging you.

Clara: (chuckles inside) what makes you think I need you as my friend?

Kenzie: well; there is a fact that you're lonely. I know you don't have any friend but don't be offended; me neither and I can also protect you.

Clara: I don't need your protection.

Kenzie: you do. If I wasn't there to help you then something bad would have happened and I won't leave you alone unless you answer me.

Clara: (angry and sour voice) I DON'T NEED YOUR FRIENDSHIP. I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY, SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. IS IT THAT HERD TO ASK? I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. I'M FINE ON MY OWN; NOW FUCK OFF!

Kenzie: (hurt; each word felt like daggers to her) ok (hugged herself and started to cry).

Clara: (calmed down and realized what she just did. She reached out to touch her but Kenzie stopped her).

Kenzie: (knelt down and hugged her kneels) is it so hard to be your friend? I was even polite yet you shouted at me. Did I do something wrong. I just want a friend. I even planned how I will ask you; yet you didn't even care. I always saw you every day and wanted to be your friend, was it a crime? Was it so much to ask (she started crying).

Clara: (kneels down by her side and wraps her hand around her) I didn't mean it like that. I was just annoyed. I'm sorry.

Kenzie: (sobs) d- did I - I - I do - do something w - wrong?

Clara: no. I'm sorry. I was just so annoyed. Please forgive me.

Kenzie: ok; but on one condition.

Clara: what's it?

Kenzie: (cleans her tears) you'll be my friend.

Clara: ok.

Kenzie: pinkie promise (showed her pinkie).

Clara: (locks her pinkie with it) pinkie promise.

Flashback ends ....

Clara: that's it but I mean it. Now you remember; see ya (leaves).

Kenzie: (couldn't believe it).

She decided to visit Lukas that night;

Lukas: what are you doing here?

Kenzie: need advice (steps in and sits on the couch).

Lukas: (sits beside her and gives her attention) still fighting.

Kenzie: yeah. Wow! Nice house, so you leave here alone?

Lukas: no; I live with my big bro; Tex.

Kenzie: (shocked) Tex is your brother? And you live with him? He is currently staying here?

Lukas: yes, yes and yes. Why are you asking?

Kenzie: it' so shocking. The super-rich guy that features in make-up magazines; advertise products and also acted 3 films; is your bro. Wow! Don't be offended but he looks nothing like you.

Lukas: he is the hybrid of both my mum and dad; and I look like, I don't even know who I look like; people said fully my mum but he's a hybrid.

Tex: (comes out of his room shirtless) I'll soon be going ou... (Pauses as he sees Kenzie) you?

Kenzie: (shocked) hi?

Lukas: you guys know each other.

Tex: yeah; we go way back (glares at her) right?

Kenzie: (intimidated) yeah.

Clara: (comes out of his room wearing his shirt and had messy hair) do you know how to.. (Shocked to see Kenzie).

Kenzie: (Shocked to see Clara) Clara! What are you doing here?

Clara: I should be asking you that question.

Kenzie: (points at her and Lukas) ehm; dating.

Clara: (points at her and Tex) the same.

Kenzie: ok; what's going on?

Clara: gist you in the kitchen; let's go (drags her there and locks the door) that's close. You already know Tex; the punch incident.

Kenzie: yeah and I regret it. I'm dating his bro. and how did you know him?

Clara: I poured it on him before you did. I was willing to buy him another shirt. So; I got to know him because when I refused to answer your calls; that day I fainted at the middle of the road and he saw me and picked me up.

Kenzie: (annoyed) you knew him; his identity and didn't tell me.

Clara; why would I? I wanted to see if you were a good friend and clearly you aren't.

Kenzie: you still had the guts to be dating him after I told you all my operations to get him; Lukas was my bait.

Clara: too bad because I already got him; I wanted to make Tex like you but after what you did; I was sick. He saved me from dying; he helped me pass my test; he comforted me when I was down; he celebrated my birthday like a real person and to think I would organize a sweet heart for a self - centered bitch like you. Not gonna happen.

Kenzie: someone like you isn't even meant to have him. He deserves better.

Clara: (annoyed and grabs the juice on the table and throws it at her) seriously? Why do have to ruin everything for me? I was happy before my parents died; way happier being left alone; what else do you want from me?

Kenzie: (realized what she just did) I'm sorry; I didn't ...

Clara: (cuts in) shut up; just shut up. I really hate you for this; you think I ain't his type. Fine I don't deserve him but he chose me, what else do you want? I just wanted to be stingy for once; I wasn't even going to point of being selfish like you. The day I defriended I wanted to tell you; I knew him but you spoilt it. Spoilt everything and I'm sick of it, sick of you. Bye (leaves).

Kenzie: (face palmed herself) what have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...