𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

Nulani fights for her heart but will she lose to Kadar? Read it to find out more. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

15.

35.9K 1.6K 1.6K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

St.Louis, Missouri
Nyla Brooks | Nyny | Nyla

I sat in Breon's car with my arms folded. I had a attitude because He couldn't figure out what he wanted to eat and I didn't know either but shit I knew she was hungry.

"Breon, what the fuck do you want to eat?" I asked looking at him as he drove leaned back in his seat.

"I keep saying I don't know. Fuck else you want me to say?" He asked looking at me, I sucked my teeth. This nigga irritating like what the fuck.

"You have no idea what you want. I have no idea what I want. What the fuck we gon eat?" I asked with my arms folded. Im hungry, I know that.

"Guess we not.." He said shrugging, I rolled my eyes.

"Im tired of you playing so much. Stop playing.." I said mugging him, he shrugged and licked his lips before turning down the street.

"Shit then take a nap or sum and when you not tired of me playing no more then you can wake up.." He said, I sighed and pulled my phone out. He blowing me.

"Lift me up and hold me down more! Aye just hold me down! If love ain't here then what you round' for? Fuck you round for?" He rapped as the music blasted.

Believin' lies got you stressin' (why you stressin', man stop stressin')
But that's your friend just bein' messy (that was NiNi and Tanisha)
And it's like we fuckin' through these texts 'cause you send emojis
And I send 'em back (what kind?)
She send a purple pickle (ugh), I send that wet wet back (wet)
One minute you straight then wanna be official
You act so bipolar, I don't get you

"I told you stay down cause I know shit get hectic'. Ain't been round you, got you feelin like you been neglected.." He rapped before touching my chin, I looked over at him and smirked a little. This man fine as hell.

I don't get you, I don't get you, you so hard to figure out
Don't know what I'm gon' do with you, I just need you to hold me down

"If I step out the picture tell me what you gone do now. I'm so sick of your shit, fuck it, I can't do without.." He spoke lowly as he eyed me, I blushed.

"Bye, fuck out my face.." I said turning my head to look out the window, he chuckled.

"You want Rally's?" He asked rubbing my thigh. I turned and looked at him to see he was leaned back in his seat.

"Yeah.." I said nodding.

"Ight, What that so hard?" He asked looking at me.

"It wasn't as hard as you was making it.." I responded, he sucked his teeth and scrunched his face up as he drove off up the road.

"That ain't even make so sense.." He said shaking his head. This nigga so dumb and toxic.

"You dumb and toxic. I want out.." I said rolling my eyes.

"You want out of what? The car?" He asked, I squinted my eyes at him. "Cause you can get the fuck out na.." He added.

"No, I want out this relationship. I'm tired of you.." I said folding my arms, he chuckled and sped up. I'm just talking shit, Ion really wanna break up 🥺. This my baby.

"Yeah you trippin. Take you a li nap.." He said.

"What you not listening? I don't wanna be with you no more Breon. You aggravating and youn take shit serious. You don't even pay me no attention or none of that.." I said, he sucked his teeth.

"Yeah I ain't feeding into allat doe so go head take yo li nap cause we ain't breaking up. Ion care what you sayin.." He said shaking his head, I leaned back in my seat and rolled my eyes.

"Talking bout Ion pay you no attention. Girl I be watching you like the Feds watch me. I spent allat money on the Air bnb for you! Everything you want it's done and you talking bout Ion take shit serious. Fuck up.." He continued.

DawgAssBitches💕🐶

i'm tryna prank Breon and he rlly not tryna break up

SistersbyChance💕
why everybody tryna leave they nigga?
yah toxic. this why i'm single

BreThaBestie🤍
they aggravating and they play too much
& bitch you know you not single
everybody saw you and ace at the party

exactly bestt 🤣
but Breon toxic ass talking bout we never breaking up

SistersbyChance💕
no fuck Ace
who wanna go to Yasmine party?

"Yeah, lemme get 2 Baconzilla meals. A large sprite and two oreo milkshakes.." He said, I looked over at him before looking back at my phone.

Yes.
We might get fucked up.
But I wanna go 😁

"Yeah that's all.." He said before riding around. He paid for the food and went to the second window. He got on his phone and started typing before looking over at me.

"Fuck you staring at? Big eye ass.." He said mugging me.

"Not yo big head ass.." I said rolling my eyes turning the other way and going back to my phone. Just mean.

"Gimme kiss.." He said looking at me.

"Fa what? We not together.." I said eyeing him.

He grabbed me by my chin and pushed his lips against mine. Of course I kissed my big daddy back before feeling his tongue sneak in my mouth, as our tongue fought he grabbed my neck and deepened the kiss.

We finna fuck in a Rally's drive thru 🙈.

He pulled away and bit my bottom lip before eyeing my face. He rubbed his thumb over my chin before smirking and leaning back in his seat.

"You love me?" He asked eyeing me as I looked at him.

"Yeah.." I spoke softly playing with my phone case.

"I love you too.." He said. I know you love me li daddy😏.

"Tried to break up with me. Why embarrass yourself like that?" He asked I sat in the passenger seat looking dumb.

"How I embarrass myself?" I asked with my bottom lip poked out. Dumb ass.

"Cause you probably really feel like you can leave me but Ima tell you this one time. We ain't ever breaking up. We in this shit until death so if you want out then I'll kill you right now and that'll be that.." He said, I sucked my teeth before smiling.

How loving 🥺.

"Awww you love me.." I dragged, he sucked his teeth and grabbed the food and milkshakes from the lady. He handed it to me and sat it in my lap.

"Ion know. Do I?" He asked pulling off.

"You know what. We broken up again.." I said getting comfortable in my seat, he nodded before slamming on breaks causing my whole body to fly into the dashboard.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I yelled before fixing myself in the seat. He laughed at me as I put my seatbelt on.

"I told you. Start caring about yourself.." He replied.

"Mhm, Ima do you look Chanel did Jamboy.." I said, he chuckled and shook his head.

"That was embarrassing. I would've showed her how Tina really felt.." He said, I shook my head.

"He deserved it for what he did. He should've told her about Naomi and Jamal.." I said, he shrugged.

"That ain't my business but I know if you ever do all what she did in front of everybody. Ain't no getting back together, that'll be your last.." He said.

"I thought you said we ain't breaking up unless you kill me.." I said looking at him.

"Yeah, your last breathe.." He said, I busted out laughing.

"Dawg you so goofy.." I said shaking my head as I ate some of my fries, he shrugged.

"You laughing but I'm serious.." He said.

"I'm going to a party tonight.." I said, he looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows. Here the fuck we go.

"A funeral? Who died?" He asked.

"A party. With Nuni and Bre.." I explained.

"Oh they going to a party? To bad you can't go.." He said.

"What you mean too bad? I'm going.." I said.

"Fa what? So you can shake your ass and show all my opps that I let my girl walk all over me? We said you could only do that in private.." He said, I chuckled.

"See here you go playing. I'm going to the party because I need to get out with my friends and have a good time. I'm always with you.." I explained, he sucked his teeth.

"What's wrong with being with me?" He asked, I stale -faced him. I can't even get a break. Pussy got em clingy.

"I fuck you good, I give you good food, We go to the mall, We watch movies, You watch me play the game, You suck my dick, You wash my clothes, I rub your feet, I suck your toes, I even eat yo ass sometimes.." He said, I sighed.

"Yeah your a good boyfriend but I need to spend time with my friends. I can't be cooped up in the house or at Dee house with you all the time.." I expressed, he sighed.

"Man ight, Ima just go out with Jamboy and em.." He said licking his lips, I eyed him and his haircut. He can't go out, he got a fresh cut. Uhn uhn.

"Your mother texted you earlier and said she wanted you to come over for dinner.." I said, he scrunched his face up.

"You just now telling me?" He asked.

"I forgot, my bad.." I said before looking at my phone.

"Wanna know why you forgot?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked looking up.

"Cause you fucking lying. Tryna fake be controlling and can't even lie right. Shaking my damn head.." He said shaking his head, I rolled my eyes.

"Where yah gonna go though? Can yah chill at Dee house?" I asked in my baby voice. Gotta put the voice on so I can get what I want.

"Dee not gonna wanna stay inna house.." He said.

"Then let them come to your house.." I said.

"Naw. We know where we going. Worry about you and your friends.." He said, I rolled my eyes. This ain't right.

—————
St.Louis, Missouri
Bre'Asia Jones | Bre | Asia

I walked out the bathroom and rubbed my lips together, smoothing out my lipgloss as I turned the lights off.

"Where you finna go in that?" Dee asked as I sat down on the bed next to him as he eyed me.

"To this party. Cute, right?" I asked showing him my outfit with a smile. Ouu he look a li salty.

"Yeah it's cute but I think you should change.." He said before licking his lips, I scrunched my face up.

"Fa what? You just said my fit cute.." I said.

"It's ight. I just don't like the fact yo titties out.." He said.

"Oh." I said shrugging turning around and unlocking my phone. I'm not changing, this outfit is perfect for this party. Fuck what he saying..

"So you gonna change?" He asked staring at the TV.

"Oh naw I'm not changing. I feel like I should be able to wear what I want. It shouldn't matter, you cumming in me every night.." I said, he sucked his teeth.

"Me fucking you every night don't mean shit. Niggas gon be looking at what's mine and Ion like that.." He said shaking his head with a frown.

"You can't control people eyes and neither can I so I'm not finna change my whole fit so niggas don't be looking at whats "yours"..." I responded rolling my eyes.

"Wassup?" He asked pausing the game and looking at me.

"What?" I asked as he eyed me.

"What's allat shit with the air quotations. You mine right?" He asked, I folded my arms and looked down.

"Don't seem like it.." I said, he sucked his teeth.

"Fuck you mean don't seem like it? I be with you all the fucking time. What you saying I'm in this relationship alone?" He asked looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah, it's the other way around if anything.." I said, he sucked his teeth and looked at me to see I was dead ass serious before sighing and patting his lap.

"Come mere' and sit on my lap.." He said, I sighed.

I stood up and climbed onto his lap. He pecked my lips and touched my chin. "You ain't in this alone. When we made shit official I told you I was all in witchu and I was telling the truth. Ima always be here with you and for you. Whenever you feeling some type of way bout sum just say sum and we can talk about it.." He spoke.

His voice was raspy and deep causing me to get a little moist, his voice always did something to me.

"Ok.." I said softly.

"We been at this for 3 years Bre. You ain't ever alone in shit.." He said before grabbing my chin and pushing his lips again mine, I stuck my tongue in his mouth and deepened the kiss as he held onto my waist.

He laid me down on the bed and started pulling my shoes off never breaking the kiss. He slid my pants off and started kissing down my neck and then my stomach.

He reached my pussy and started going to work. He pushed two fingers into my pussy and stroked me slowly as he flicked his tongue up and down my pussy fast.

I moaned as tears fell from my eyes cause this nigga head game bananas. "Ouuu.." I moaned as he wrote his name with his tongue. This must be the government.

"I'm finna cu-ummm.." I moaned closing my eyes tightly as he sped his fingers up inside me. I felt myself cum, he sat up and sucked his fingers before leaning up and kissing me.

( Ima give yah some secsss cause this the right thing to do right now )

He deepened the kiss as he pulled his dick out his sweatpants. He rubbed himself at my entrance before sticking himself deep inside me causing me to moan out.

"Deeee.." I moaned pushing his stomach back as he slammed himself in and out of me.

"Move yo fucking hand.." He said holding onto my waist slamming his dick into my precious box. Ion think I can go to the party after this..😔

"Take some outttt.." I whined as he pushed himself in and out of me. He started to slow down before leaning over and kissing my neck. He grabbed my leg and lifted it up.

He started speeding back up as I squirted.

"Ouuu Daddy," I moaned, he licked his lips and smirked at me before rubbing his thumb on my clit as he stroked.

"You want a baby?" He asked looking down at me.

"F-F-Fuck them kids.." I whimpered.

He pushed himself deeper inside of me and sped back up with his strokes as he held my leg up. "You wanna have my kids?" He asked, I nodded and moaned.

I threw my head back. "I'm finna c-c-c-cumm.." I moaned but he shook his head and sped up some more.

"Hold that shit.." He said slapping my thigh.

"I can't.." I whined.

"Better hold it or Ima really fuck yo walk up.." He said, I clenched my walls around him causing him to speed up.

"Who pussy this is?" He asked biting his lip.

"Yourssss.." I moaned before cumming all on him. He came in me and sucked his teeth. I really wanted go to that party and now I'm being forced to cancel 😩.

"Take allis shit off. You not going to the party no more.." He said looking at me as I laid here watching him breathe.

"What you mean?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm finna show you. Take it off.." He said, I sighed and did as told. He finna fuck the shit outta me. Where is the mercy 🥺 LORDDDD

"Bend over.." He said.

I bent over and arched my back. He slid himself back inside me and started off slow causing me to smile as he dug his thumbs into my back dimples. He started moving around and next thing I knew he had sped up.

I moaned out throwing my head back. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started going deeper and faster.

"Ouuu.." I moaned. My lace 🤯.

"This my pussy?" He asked in my ear as he stroked.

"Yess.." I moaned.

"Who this pussy fa?" He asked digging deeper inside me. GOD ITS ME...AGAIN😩!

"Oh my god.." I whimpered.

"Naw don't bring the lord into this.." He said.

"Na answer my question.." He said smacking my ass before pushing his whole dick in me.

"You daddy! It's fa youuu.." I moaned out reaching behind me tryna push some of him out.

"I'm finna cummm.." I moaned clenching around his dick.

"You cum I cum.." He said. I sighed and came all of his dick before feeling him cum inside me. Just like that 😏.

He laid down beside me and cuddled up against me before wrapping his arms around my waist. He rested his head in my neck before kissing it. "Go head text yo friends and tell them you not coming out.." He said.

"Ok.." I said softly grabbing my phone.

DawgAssBitches💕🐶

i won't be coming to the party tonight 🌚

NuniSpoiledAss💕
yeah me either

MyBestBitch🤍
same
& we know chanel not coming

where the fuck is Chanel?

NuniSpoiledAss💕
idk haven't heard from her since Nyla party

MyBestBitch🤍
maybe she mad cause we was laughing
chanel bitch that wasn't even on us! blame it on the drankkkkkkkk 😔

😂😂😂 bitch your goofy
that's not even a apology

NuniSpoiledAss💕
bitch you gotta swyd 😂

where you at Nuni?

NuniSpoiledAss💕
some bitch ass nigga house

MyBestBitch🤍
bitch act like she don't know the bitch ass nigga is Ace

ace a bitch ass nigga?

NuniSpoiledAss💕
i didn't know either 🤯

MyBestBitch🤍
bye cause yah both goofy 😂😂

———————

Wanted to switch something up.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 💕

enjoy 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 139K 42
Read to find out :) disclaimer: before reading you might want to read Blessings & Our Blessings but you don't necessarily have to.
13.6K 209 8
Riches to rags! Shihori must adjust to life she's not accustomed to living. When a temporary thing, turns into something permanent watch how Shihori...
2.1K 136 15
It was love at first sight. But even Princes have to fight for their love.
1.5M 63.4K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...