Bloody hands

بواسطة AnaDWinter

After a long trip in Europe, (Y/n) returns to her hometown. The place hasn't changed nor did the house in whi... المزيد

Prologue
1- Sign of the Time
2- Meet me in the Hallway
3- We haven't spoken in years
4- Lovely
5- The Kids aren't alright
6- One Call Away
7- Lucky Strike
8- Strawberry Cupcake
9- Girls
10- Cold Water
A/N : Yuu and Ken's playlists
11- Talk too much
12- Can't Stop
A/N : Characters playlists
13- Intertwined
15- Midnight City
A/N : Characters aesthetic boards
16- Holy Lover
17- Woman
18- Lemon Boy
19- Almost Sweet
A/N : Poll For The Book
20- Sweet tooth
21- House of Cards
22- Should have known better
23- A cup of coffee for the soul
24- Drop the Guillotine
25- Overthinking
26- Nothing really matters
27- Me and your Girlfriend
28- Heartbeats
29- Loving is easy
30- Not Ok
31- Love on the Brain
32- Stereo
33- Sedated
34- The Only thing
35- Side Effects
36- Sweet Tooth
37- Number One
38- Hour Glass
39- Ride or Die
40- Safe and Sound
41- Lost on you
42- Spiralling
43- I want to know what love is
44- History of Violence
A/N
45- SOUR
A/N : I'm back !
46- favourite crime
A/N : Happy New Year and a surprise

14- As it was

3.1K 130 26
بواسطة AnaDWinter

(Y/n) analysed the information Mrs. Smith had scribbled on the black board, then proceeding to jot down a few notes in her Physics notebook. And honestly, if anyone were to ask her what this lesson regarded, she'd probably answer 'hieroglyphs', a jumble of numbers and weird symbols she couldn't understand. 

A sigh escaped her parted lips. 

What's the point in learning something she knew to be useless for her future plans. Will she ever need to know the speed of Light  to bake a cake ? Hardly.  Will the number of atoms in an egg ever be of concern to her ? Barely. Knowing these made it hard for her to stay motivated during Mrs. Smith's hours. 

However, as if to rescue her from her boredom and disinterest something collided with her hand as she finished writing. The female's gaze trailed down to notice a crumpled ball of paper, surely a message from Mia. (Y/n) gazed at her friend, as predicted the green haired female gestured to the message with  her chin, quietly urging the (h/c) haired girl to unfold the piece of paper.

(Y/n) nodded quietly, putting down her pen before slowly opening the short message in a way as not to make noise. Her eyes scanned the words, a bitter smile curving her lips. 

'Is everything alright with your bro ? He seemed to got it pretty bad :/'

She looked back at the worried female at her side, nodding reassuringly despite her underlying concern for her sibling. However she knew her brother, he had known worse than this,  a few scratches and bruises never bothered him. 

Mia's lips mouthed a soundless 'Good', relief clear in her features and a reassured smile adorning her lips. She then tore another piece of paper from her notebook and proceeded to write down another message, then passing it to her friend. 

'This comes completely out of the blue, but I was wondering if you'd be free tomorrow afternoon ? Because I have to bake some cookies for my brother's school reunion and I could use some help :/ Apparently you're a baker ;)'

A large grin curved (Y/n)'s lips as she lost no time in jotting down her response before handing it back to her green haired girl friend.

'Baking ? I'm in ;)'

Mia found herself chuckling at her comrade's enthusiasm before murmuring a quiet 'Thanks', a grateful smile adorning her features. She couldn't remember the last time she invited someone at her house, or the last time she felt so comfortable with someone. Even thought (Y/n) and her only met a few days ago she already felt warm at the thought of her new friend. And she couldn't wait to discover what baker (Y/n) looked like. 

The (h/c) haired girl let out a tired sigh as she readjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. The school day just came to an end and her body felt heavy like a stone. The brown haired male at her side smiled compassionately, eyes focused on the female's slouched form as they made their way out of the school's building. 

"That's a mood." The male jokingly stated, hoping to cheer up the female and maybe earn a smile from her. His wish was fulfilled as the girl's lips let out a small chuckle, the male's surroundings seeming to light up at the clear sound. 

"Yeah... I can't wait to go home and enjoy my hot cocoa cup." A soft smile curved her lips at the prospect of seating down to enjoy her favourite beverage, she could already taste the comforting and bitter flavour. 

Takao halted in his track, the female imitating him as she stared at him, head tilted to the side and brows creased.

"Is something wrong ?" She queried, cutting the distance between them in a few steps. The brunet kept quiet, a thousands of memories flashing through his mind.

Drinking hot chocolate after classes had always been there ritual, one they had created as children once after getting soaked in the rain. They would go to his or her house, mix milk and chocolate in a pot and let it heat up on the stove. Then they'd either do their homework together or watch movies, their favourites being in this order : 'The Lion King' 'My neighbour Totoro' and 'Mary Poppins'. 

After her departure he had held onto this habit, hoping this would somehow bring them closer despite the distance. And this had became his way to cope with deceptions and hardships. He remember the taste of salty tears and sweet chocolate. However, truly it was less the hot cocoa than the thought of (Y/n) that helped him during these moments.

And right now, his heart swelled upon discovering that she had been maintaining there tradition too during all these years. Despite time and space they had shared this unbreakable bound, this fragment of their friendship had subsided. Had he been a comforting thought to her, like she had been to him ? 

After a few seconds the boy shook away his thoughts, passing a hand through his hair before finally replying to the female.

"Yeah, sorry I just got nostalgic when you mentioned hot cocoa." Takao explained, his eyes gentle as he gazed at her. A soft smile crossed her lips as she too made a small trip to memory Land. 

"Fair enough." She replied as they proceeded to walk outside of the school's grounds. 

The male's eyes shifted through their surroundings, pondering on his invitation before finally speaking up. 

"Say, would you like to come over ? We could watch a movie and I've mastered the art of the best hot chocolate in the world." He proposed, a kind smile adorning his features as he observed her tired features lighting up with mischief. This mocking chuckle he had missed so much graced his ears.

"Bold of you to assume YOU make the best hot chocolates out there my friend." (Y/n) replied in a pompous tone, puffing out her chest and raising her head high to keep her imaginary chocolate maker crown from falling off.

Takao let out a light hearted giggle, sending her a challenging gaze. 

"Wanna bet ?" The male stopped in his track, holding out his hand to the maiden. She observed his invitation a few seconds before seizing his offer with a handshake. 

"Alright. Today I'll taste your recipe and next time you'll try mine. Then we'll elect the winner." The girl explained clearly, (e/c) eyes filled with resolve. "And the winner gets an ice cream from the loser." She added, eyes shining with childlike excitement at the prospect of a free vanilla ice cream. 

Takao let out a deep chuckle, a warmth spreading within his chest at his friend's obvious enthusiasm. To be honest he wouldn't mind buying her an ice cream, any time. 

"Deal." With that said, they shook hand a last time before making their way to the male's house. 

"Here you go." Takao sat down beside (Y/n) on the couch, handing her a fuming mug of hot chocolate, the sweet sent enveloping her in a comforting embrace. She accepted the cup with a smile and brought the hem to her lips, blowing on the warm liquid. 

The boy observed her, an affectionate smile gracing his features. She had truly grown to be a breath takingly beautiful woman. Now, Takao had always found his friend stunning but her beauty seemed to grow with time. He couldn't help but to admire the way her luscious (h/c) locks framed her face, the way her eyelashes caressed her cheeks every time she closed her eyes, how her lips formed the most earnest of smiles and how her eyes lit up enough to brighten a whole room. He found himself aching to caress her smooth cheeks, to caress her hair and to bring her closer. 

After making sure the drink wouldn't burn her tongue, the girl slowly brought the cup to her lips and took a sip, marvelling at the creamy texture and the richness of the cacao. A sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, enjoying the calmness of the moment. Takao always had a talent to make her feel at home.

"I think you're enjoying my recipe." The brunet chuckled lightly, joyful that the expert of chocolate herself enjoyed his hot cocoa. He took a sip from his own mug, a relieved smile crossing his lips at the familiar taste. 

"However, it has a different tastes than usual." He remarked, frowning slightly.

(Y/n) turned to her friend, tilting her head to the side in wonder.

"What do you mean ?" She queried, staring at him as she took another sip.

His emerald eyes locked with hers, tightening his hold around the cup in his hands, holding onto the warmth it provided. The lump in his throat made it hard to speak. 

"It tastes better with you here." He managed to utter, his voice fragile, the hint of a melancholic smile on his lips. 

Truth is he hadn't realised how much he had missed her until this very moment. He hadn't realised how lonely it had felt without her, how he felt at home only when they were together. Without him realising a tear pearled down his cheek. 

"I-I've really missed you (Y/n)... S-So much happened after you left..." His words came out blurred with emotions, another droplet of water rolling down his face. 

(Y/n) placed her cup on the coffee table, concern clear in her eyes as she seized the male's mug and settled it beside hers before taking his hands and nestling between her palms. She scooted closer, drying his damp cheeks with her sleeve. 

"Takao, I really missed you too. Life just wasn't the same without my best friend." She offered him a reassuring and understanding smile, her arms circling around his vulnerable self for an embrace. 

The male inspired deeply, cherishing her scent he had craved for so many years, his arms circling around her in return and holding her tightly in fear she'll flee from him again. 

"I'm sorry... I don't like crying in front of you..." The male murmured, muffled by the girl's clothes. 

(Y/n) loosened her hold on the male, placing her hands on both sides of his face and locking their eyes together. 

"Takao, you don't have to apologize for being emotional or for your feelings. Actually I think crying is good, it's a wonderful way to let things out." The female explained calmly. Once the male nodded, she proceeded to hug him again, rubbing small circles in his back. 

"Thank you (Y/n)... I've never been able to hide anything from you... Mainly because I'm so myself when with you." A small smile curved his lips, his whole body relishing at her contact. 

"But, what happened when I was away ? We have lots to catch up on." An adorable giggle left her lips.

The boy pondered on her question a moment. Could he tell her now ? When they just reunited ? He really wanted to tell her everything, he really did, and most things, he could and will tell her. But how would he approach the subject of his dad when he still lacked the words and strength to talk about it ? 

"If you don't want to tell me now that's alright. I'll just start with my side of the story." She escaped the embrace and sent him one of these smiles which made his heart so warm. He dried the remaining trails of tears on his skin and nodded. 

"Yeah, that sounds great." A grateful smile decorated his features as he handed her back her mug and took his. They laid down on the couch, (Y/n) speaking and Takao drinking her every words, delighted by the sound of her voice. 

Yes, one day he'll tell her everything. Best friends told each other everything after all. 

And if they were to marry one day, she'll know eventually. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

297K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
257 20 5
♡ 𝐦.𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐟.𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ♡ ╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a young woman gets reincarnated into a zodiac horror romance yandere novel, and...
4 0 9
He has met you for quite a long time and he has set his eyes on Y/n. He always keep an eye on her and watching her from afar. He was hesitate to show...
160K 3.9K 19
Y/n L/n is moving to new town with her best friend to start college. New school, new town and new people! Who wouldn't be exited and even a little an...