Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

Galing kay MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 35

17.9K 626 59
Galing kay MitaliSharma9

Diya's POV

After coming back from the mall with a very irritated and sour faced Liam, i went to my room to put away my shopping bags.

I was thinking about Emilia , after talking to her i get to know that she is very innocent and naive. I don't know how even her parents let her come here alone. She is so innocent that anyone can take advantage of her.

After meeting her i didn't wanted to leave her alone. I don't know why but i feel this protectiveness over her like i just need to protect her.

So i asked for her number so that i can be in contact with her but she said she didn't have her phone with her and that she will buy a new one soon. So i gave her my number instead and told her to message me as soon as she buy a new phone.

After that we dropped her at her hotel and came home.

I was so tired with all this shopping so i decided to take a nap.

Few hours later.....

I woke up and looked outside to see that it was already dark outside.

So i got up and changed my clothes then went downstairs.

Everyone was so silent today....as i walk down i didn't saw any of my brothers or parents.

Only some maids and few bodyguards were here.

So after roaming and trying to find anyone of my brother, i reached dinning room where i saw 2 maid talking to each other in low voices.

When i went near them they saw me and got silent .

"Hey do you know where are my brothers and parents?" I asked them and they both looked at each other then me.

"Uhh...they ...ummm" they tried to say something.

"What happened ? Is everything alright?" I asked now worried.

"Mam...they actually we are not sure if we should tell you or not" other maid said.

"What is it that you can't tell me? And if its about my family i deserve to know what is happening. So tell me where is everyone?" I asked them

"Mam ...they actually uhh...they are in the hos----" she was cut off by a Martha

"What is going on here? You guys are here to work not to gossip around now get back to work" she said and both maids ran away.

"Martha whats going on? Where is everyone ? And what are those maids going to tell me? Please answer me" I said to Martha.

"Hey... relax nothing is going on and don't listen to these maids they just loves to gossip around" she said averting her eyes.

"No Martha i know something is going on so you better tell me otherwise i will find it out myself" i said to her

"Bella trust me nothing is wrong " she said

"Then where is everyone ?" I asked her

"They... Uh... They all are busy they will be back soon" she tried to cover

"Oh really!! They all got busy suddenly and that too at the same time wow!!" I said to her

"Martha please just tell me where is everyone please...." I said to her and she sighed.

"Fine but please don't panic ok" she said and i nodded my head nervously.

"Ok...so uh...how to start??" She muttered.

"Just tell me where is everyone?" I asked her

"Everyone is in the hospital right now" she said

"Wh...what? Ho... hospital b..but why?" I asked my lower lip trembling.

"Liam and your mom was in the accident" she said

"What?" I said lowly as a tear fall down.

"Are they ok ? I need to go to the hospital . Why didn't anyone told me? Which hospital are they in? I need to reach there fast." I muttered as i got up ready to go to the hospital when Martha stopped me.

"You don't need to go anywhere bella" she said

"What but i need to go to the hospital they need me" i said to her

"You don't need to go anywhere because they are here in the same mansion. They are in the hospital wing" She said

"Hospital wing? Here?" I asked her confused

"Yes come with me " she said and took me to the other side of mansion where i never went as it was forbidden area as Leo likes to say.

After few twist and turns we reached a different corridor and at the end of the corridor was standing my brothers with dad and papa.

"Dad!!! Papa!!" I said as i reached them

"Dia!! Bella!! What are you doing here?" Asked dad

"I am sorry sir but she heard few maids gossiping " Martha said apologising.

"Fine...you know what to do" he said coldly to her. Martha nodded her head and left

"How are they both?" I asked them.

"They will be fine don't worry princess" dad said and hugged me.

"But how did it happen they were fine in the afternoon" i asked them

"When you came back with Liam, I called him to come to the office as i had few things to discuss with him and your mom wanted to meet dhruv so she also tag along but in the middle their car lost its balance and its brakes were also failed." Matthew explained.

"Are they heavily injured?" I asked hesitatingly

"Your mom's hand is fractured and few scratches here and there." Leo said

"And Liam?" I asked worried and Leo sighed

"He is in critical condition" Leo replied and few tears rolled down my face

"Hey Princess...shhh... don't cry Nothing will happen to him. He is a fighter. He will be up soon don't worry" Leo said and hugged me.

"Promise?" I asked him

"I promise baby... I promise" he said and kissed my head"

Giovanni's POV

I was sitting in my office trying to find any clue about emmy's whereabouts when Marco burst through my office .

"What is it Marco? Did you find anything?" I asked him

"Yes boss we have found her whereabouts" he said happily.

"Really? Where is she?" I asked

"London" he replied

"London?" I asked and he nodded .

"I need to give a call to Leo to inform him for my reason of entering his territory and to request him to find her location till i reach there." I said to him

"Yes boss you better inform him as he doesn't like anyone comming in his territory without his permission" he said and left .

So i called Leo and informed him everything. And he said he will help us and will find emmy's whereabouts before i reach there.

After talking to him i came out of my office and went home then i called mom and dad and informed them that we have almost found emmy.

Mom and dad were both happy and they told me that they will join me as well.

So i told them to pack there bags and to meet me downstairs in an hour so that we can board our jet and reach emmy soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers😗😗

Do you guys like the chapter?

What do you guys think was it an accident or was it all planned ? 🧐🧐

What fo you guys think will happen next??🤔🤔

Vote and comment 😍😍

Thankyou🙂

Enjoy 😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 86.7K 64
This is a Mafia siblings story. It will have some cliche sweet siblings moments. It's not like other Mafia sibling stories, I will try my best to mak...
1.4K 127 14
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...
112K 7.4K 60
HII MY SECOND WORK ... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT .. IMAGINE DRISHTI AS DON OF MAFIA WORLD - THE QUEEN AS WELL AS A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WOMEN .. LIVED IN...
562 47 14
Chahat Rai & Harvey Falcon When they were four, they met. When they were six, he knew she is his Bella. Growing up they only wanted each other. Best...