Sassy (ON HOLD)

By jkismydadae

Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the at... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's note/vote
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 11

3.2K 97 50
By jkismydadae

*3rd person pov*
It was finally lunch time and the 3 cheerleaders were going outside to meet up with their crushes to discuss the details about the sleepover. They were all smiling and giggling with each other down the hallway, completely oblivious to the stares of the students lingering in the hallway. They finally made it outside to the field and instantly spotted their crushes sitting in their normal spots. The 3 cheerleaders walked over to them and made themselves comfortable on the grass in front of them. They all just stared at each other until Taehyung spoke up.

"Ok so here's the requirements to this sleepover" Taehyung stated making everyone pay attention to him.

"First, I would like you all to show up around 7pm. Second, bring a swimsuit if you plan on swimming. Third, bring snacks. I'll make sure to take care of everything else. And lastly, if you start any problems in my house, you will be kicked out immediately" Taehyung listed out while looking at everyone.

"Fair?" Taehyung asked while looking at everyone for any disagreement.

Everyone nodded and Taehyung smiled.

"I'll need everyone's numbers so that I can send you my address" Taehyung said while taking his phone out of his backpack.

Everyone exchanged numbers and started random conversations with each other. Everyone was laughing and smiling with each other until Taehyung stood up. Everyone looked towards him and Taehyung blushed lightly.

"I'm just going to get something to drink real quick. I'll be back" Taehyung said while grabbing his backpack and walking towards the school.

Everyone looked at him for a moment before going back to their conversations. That was until Jackson spoke up, making everyone go silent.

"So... do you guys like Taehyung?" Jackson asked bluntly while looking at the 6 football players.

They all blushed lightly but nodded instantly. Mark and Jackson looked at each other with wide smiles on their faces. They squealed to each other before turning back to the 8 boys.

"D-do you think he likes us?" Yoongi questioned timidly while looking back and forth between Mark and Jackson.

Mark and Jackson looked at each other before turning back and shrugging their shoulders. The football players looked at them suspiciously before turning to each other. They then went back to having normal conversations, not knowing what was happening to Taehyung.

*Taehyung pov*
I was walking to the nearest vending machine because I was really craving for some lemonade. I found a vending machine after a few minutes and put my money in. I quickly pressed on the lemonade and waited patiently for it to fall out. I quickly grabbed it once I heard it fall and started my walk back out to the field. I was almost there before someone pulled me into the bathroom near the field. I was confused and looked at the hand that grabbed my arm. I then looked up and was met with a few boys that I didn't recognize. I gulped nervously and let my eyes dart to each person. The one who grabbed me threw me to the ground harshly, making my bottle of lemonade fall out of my hand. I looked up with wide eyes and watched as he came closer.

"I don't understand how someone like you can be so popular" the mysterious boy spat making me look at him in confusion.

'I'm popular?' I questioned in my head while looking at the boy cautiously.

"You're just a worthless cheerleader. You're not even cute. I bet you fucked your way to the top" the boy said menacingly.

My bottom lip trembled as everyone around me laughed. They seemed to laugh more once they noticed my eyes started watering.

"Awww, now the pretty boy is crying" a different boy said in fake pity.

I looked down at the ground and let my tears fall silently. I heard footsteps go towards my forgotten lemonade before it got picked up off the ground. I wasn't paying attention and soon I felt a wetness over my head. I looked at the ground wide eyed as my lemonade was being poured on top of my head. I then heard more bottles being opened before more liquid got poured down onto my head. I just cried silently while they kept pouring stuff on my head. I felt helpless in the hands of these boys that I don't even know.

"That's enough guys. Let's get out of here before we get caught" one of the boys said making everyone drop their bottles around me.

They all left the bathroom without sparing me a glance. Once I knew that they all left, I looked up. I noticed that they poured a lot of things in me because of all the bottles left behind. I cried silently as I stood up and picked up the bottles. I threw them all in the trash before making my way over to the sink. I looked in the mirror and noticed I was covered in different colored liquids. My eyes were red and puffy behind my glasses and I looked sad. I didn't even try to fix myself and left the bathroom to go back to the field. I kept looking down while crying silently to myself. I walked back over to where everyone else was sitting and I heard everyone get silent. I looked at my friends who instantly stood up once they saw my face. My lip wobbled more and my legs grew weak. I fell to the ground on my knees and my body shook with my sobs. My friends came over and comforted me, not minding that I was literally drenched in different liquids. I sobbed into the shoulder of Mark while they both soothingly rubbed my back.

"W-why a-are p-people s-so m-mean?" I asked in between sobs while hugging Mark tighter.

He just shushed me and rocked us back and forth.

"I-I w-wanna g-go h-home" I whispered in between hiccups.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up to be met with a calm Jin. He looked at me with softness in his eyes and my eyes watered a little more.

"It's okay baby" he whispered in my ear while pulling me into his lap.

I clung to him and sobbed into his shoulder. He shushed me softly and ran his fingers softly through my wet hair.

"Who did it baby?" He asked while rubbing up and down my back.

I shook my head and sobbed into his shoulder more. I wanted to tell him but I could barely talk with how I'm crying.

"T-they s-said I-I'm w-worthless Jinnie. I-I'm n-not r-right?" I asked while looking into his eyes, not noticing the nickname slip out.

He cupped my face gently into his large hands. He rubbed my cheeks and looked me directly into my eyes.

"Of course you're not worthless baby. Whoever said that to you is just jealous that you have what they don't. You're very valuable to not just me but everyone around you. Never believe you're worthless" Jin said softly while wiping my tears.

I looked into his eyes and nodded my head slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him softly.

"Thank you" I whispered in his ear while kissing his neck softly.

"No problem baby" he said while rubbing my back.

I sighed in content and relaxed more into his body. I looked to the side at my best friends and I could tell they were pissed. I offered them a soft smile and closed my eyes.

"I still want to go home" I said loud enough so that everyone could hear me.

I felt Jin nod and stand up making me squeak in surprise. He carried me firmly from under my thighs and turned towards the bleachers.

"We're all leaving early" he stated in a voice that left no room for disagreement.

I heard everyone gather their things before standing up. I felt Jin start walking towards the school and I just kept my eyes closed. Lunch wasn't over yet so the other students were still in the cafeteria. I opened my eyes and looked at the boys behind Jin. They all looked pissed off until they met my eyes. Their hard eyes turned soft in an instant once they made eye contact with me. I smiled softly and cuddled back into the side of Jin's neck. I felt us stop again and I knew that we were at my car. Jin tried to put me down but I whined and clung to him tighter.
He chuckled softly and put me on the ground. I pouted up at him but he just smiled softly. He leant down and kissed my on my forehead. I instantly blushed and looked down.

"We'll be at your house later okay baby?" Jin asked while lifting my head back up.

"O-okay" I stuttered with a heavy blush on my cheeks.

He smiled once more before turning to my friends.

"Make sure you take care of him until we get there" he said seriously making them nod.

He smiled once more before turning to his friends.

"Let's go guys" Jin motioned to their cars that was in a different part of the parking lot.

They nodded softly and looked towards me. They offered me soft smiles before walking away. I smiled back before looking at my friends.

"Let's go please" I said softly while handing my car keys to Mark.

We all got in my car wordlessly and drove to my house.

————————————————-
Hey guys!! I don't really have much to say but to enjoy the book😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
121K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
708K 34.1K 32
The basketball team's captain, jeon jungkook, the baddie and the heartthrob of the college, mostly loved by all girls The cheerleading team's captain...
850K 56.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...