Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Thirty One

11.9K 591 146
By glitterypjimin

The Man

"A whore, a liar, a scam, didn't you said my mother said I did that for money? Now, Park Jimin paid me millions of dollars to escort him, You know these aren't you?" My voice shakes

He turned me around so I was facing him now and his face painted with anger and his eyes are pleading, I was fuming now I tried to pull my hand away and I managed to get away from his grip but he immediately hugged me from behind when I tried to go and walk inside the yacht.

His face buried against my neck, his soaked body pressed tightly against my back, his warmth spread through my skin and I feel like he's cradling me in his arms.

"I don't care what you've done or what you'll do" He whispered

I just bite my lips. God, I hope it was real, I hope we can, I just keep hoping.

"Do you know things about me?" Jimin suddenly asked and I shake my head.

It's true I know nothing about him, when I left Busan that day, I didn't try to check up on him, I never checked him over social medias even on the lifestyle magazine that he must be in. All this time, I never really thought the we would be crossing each other's path once again.

"No"

I heard him breathe so harshly.

"You're probably married by now, You're a content husband, but for some reason you've found yourself in a bar, paid dollars for a cheap whore—

Jimin groaned and his arm around my waist tighten even more, his other hand move to cover my mouth but I pulled it down.

I tried to tell him all the possible things that I know related to him but he rejected them all and I just deeply sighed.

"Jimin, Let's get over this, let's make a deal" I tiredly said.

He didn't even move a bit, he didn't say anything, he remained hugging me, I know he refused to let go even though I can clearly see that he is shivering.

"After this Jimin, you'll leave me alone"

He still doesn't move nor opened his mouth, he lifted his face and looked at me attentively.

"After this, let's separate ways Jimin, think whatever you want to think of me and I'll think whatever I think about you, Let's just stop."

I feel like my heart has been crushing down to the ground rapidly, My thoughts are deeply buried along with my realization that even when all of this things are happening right now is the reality, He is probably married by now or bound to marry someone. I lied to their family and I will never ever be accepted ever again. My name is full of stains now, I don't know what to do anymore to clean it all up.

"Hundred thousand dollars every time you try to see me again" I told him and it feel like I'm trying to push myself deep in a pit full of sharpened knives.

He inhaled sharply and I proceeded to speak.

"Five Hundred thousand if you try to talk to me again" I added.

"If that's the case then should I transfer all my accounts on your name now? I'll use every damn money I have just to get fucking close to you Y/N."

I laughed at that, I laughed mockingly even when the pain is unbearable. I breathed heavily and I slowly removed his arms around me and I looked at him.

I must guard my heart, No matter how good people are there will always be a bad side, I didn't know when this will be all over all I know right now is I have to be cautious. I must remember all the nights I cried myself to sleep, I must remember how alone I was that night and that would be probably happen in the next nights.

I went inside the yacht to the bathroom, There's a small jacuzzi tub, it was just enough for the size of the bathroom, I sighed and I get in and I soaked myself there.

When I got satisfied with how I felt now, I am all calm now, I hop out of the tub and grabbed the robe that is hanging just beside the jacuzzi tub and I went out of the bathroom.

I almost pass out when I saw Jimin sitting on the bed looking all serious.

His eyes flashed with anger and confusion and that made my heart tremble. And fuck, I think he is only wearing his boxers, his hair is dripping too now the bed is probably soaked. A white towel was resting over his hips and thighs. His broad chest and legs are full on display.

He looked at me with soulful eyes, I looked away and I went to walk towards the cabinet where our luggages are, I was choosing clothes and Jimin remained sitting on the edge of the bed without saying anything.

"Jimin the bed is soaked, how am I going to rest then?" I said.

Jimin licked his lips before he slowly stand up, now he was holding the towel I swallowed thick when I saw that he's just really wearing his boxers. Damn Jimin!

Now that he was standing, the water dripped down from the floor to the floor, I think he didn't even bother to dry himself.

I walked towards him and grabbed the towel from him, he tried fighting but he didn't used any force so I got the towel from him.

I sighed softly and I started drying his longer hair now, I lifted up my gaze and I saw him staring at me and my heart hurts, I felt pain to see him looking at me this serious, its like he is trying to memorize every bit of me, it seems like he knows that in this lifetime, we really are not meant to be.

I put the towel down to his chest and I started wiping on it, I smiled lightly as I remembered a memory.

"Why didn't you dried yourself up? now the bed and the floor is soaked" I said lightly, with the smile on my face.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said the words deeply.

I stopped for a moment before going again, I want to say something but I couldn't open my mouth anymore, I know my voice is still shaking. When I finished Jimin grabbed the towel from me and I stepped back and looked at him.

"I'm hungry Jimin, are they done fishing?" I asked

"Yes."

I nodded my head and looked outside.

"I am going outside to eat" I asked softly

"Can you wait outside? I'll just change for a bit."

I looked at him for a moment, I could feel his nervousness right now, I never thought that for the first time in years, I will get to see him, a grown Park Jimin, a bit hesitant with his decisions.

"I want to eat with you." He said in all seriousness and dismissed tone.

He walked away an went inside the bathroom, I sit on the edge of the bed like his position earlier, the way he waited for me.

After a few moments he walked outside and he was already dressed, he looked at me as he hung his towel and I stood up and followed him outside.

We ate on the table thats is placed in the middle of the yacht while running in the middle of the sea. We have grilled fished and chicken soup, The four crew was inside the cabin and Jimin's  two body guard is enjoying the view.

I'm wearing a black halter top and a shorts and another bikini underneath, I should've packed my own luggage because Ms. Na is the one who packed my things.

"You're still planning to go for a swim?" Jimin asked in the middle of us eating.

I looked at the sea and I looked at Jimin, and I shake my head and Jimin nodded as he sip in his glass of his water.

"I don't want you to swim on deep waters like that"

"I know how to swim now!"

"Even so..." Jimin said immediately, "There's a beach in my rest house and a cave pool in the nearby, It will he all for us, no other people"

I agreed to him when we finished Jimin was standing across me as the crew take our plates away and he asked me about my plans during in the remaining hours of travel.

I looked around and I pointed at the couch near the banisters of the yacht, He nodded and we walked together towards the couch and I sit beside him but he wasn't contented with it, He pulled me close with his arms wrapped around my waist and he let me rest my head against his shoulder and I did not resists.

And for the first time since six years, I feel okay, I feel content. I feel fine, I want these days to never end. I just want to live this moment over and over again until the end of this lifetime.

I smiled and leaned against him more, Isn't it ironic? I'm happy in the arms of the only man who can wreck me into million of pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
632K 8.6K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...