The Rejection Hotline | k.th

By BTStrashcrack

"Hello. This is the rejection hotline. If you were given this number, it means that the person you received t... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 {END}
END NOTES

Chapter 38

6.5K 523 245
By BTStrashcrack

Ready for a fun time Skip 👀 we're almost at the end so this chapter is like filler for the next two chapters. I feel like I haven't said it at all this book so I'll say it now...HAPPY READING 📖
_________________________________

3 Months Later

Time flew by in the blink of an eye. So here's a short recap of the beauty that had happened in the past three months.

Taehyung and I had gone to the police station to give our statements, so I had to recount the details of that night again, but it was worth it because apparently Woojae had admitted to everything that he had done. From the stalking, to violation of the restraining order, as well as the several versions of assault charges I had accursed him of. Apparently he was proud of it, but it only worked against him in the end. When we took it to court, he got put away for a long time. And by the time he got out, he'd have some pretty strict rules about being in the world.

Along with that, I had quit my job. Like I mentioned way back when, I felt like I wanted to do more to connect with people. I had a degree in communications but all I was doing was helping people for the scheme of a company. The hotline was still going strong and I realized how much of my life revolved around it. There were so many people who used my services and I wanted to be available as much as possible. So with the help of Park Jimin and his very influential butt, he managed to talk with a radio station and got me a slot as a show host for almost four hours a day. The catch was that I had to do it with another radio show host. Honestly, I got the best partner ever. They were very charismatic, roguishly handsome, and had a knack for the industry. It was none other than...Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung never got to achieve his dream of pursuing music, so we thought a different route of achieving that would be to be a radio show host. He could play songs and goof around and sing them if he wanted. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted to do yet because we weren't starting for another month, but we were excited.

With all the down time, the two of us decided it was time to have that date that had gotten postponed oh so long ago.

"Hey kiddos! Let's go!" Taehyung called.

Oh yeah, side note, I officially moved in with Taehyung and the kids too!

The two kids came barreling out of their room, running straight for us.

I held my arms out and caught Kanghee, picking her up and spinning her around. I balanced her on my hip while I fixed the tiny yellow hat onto her head.

"Let's go!" Kangmin whined.

Taehyung groaned, "Hold your horses Minnie."

Taehyung did his usual fatherly routine of making sure that we all had everything and made sure that the kids were ready accordingly to our adventure.

Honestly, I never got tired of seek for Taehyung be a father. The way he bent down to his kids' height just to brush some dirt off of their pants or even just to give them a hug, made my heart melt.

Feeling the kids' eagerness, I egged them on, "Alright Tae, I think we've made them wait long enough. Who's ready?!"

The kids cheered excitedly in response to my awesome hype.

Kangmin was the first one out, seemingly the most excited too.

Taehyung took Kanghee from my arms and helped her and Kangmin into their booster seats before fastening their seatbelts.

He snaked his hand around my waist as we walked to the front of the car. He pressed a sneaky chaste kiss to my lips before slinking away to the driver's side, leaving me a blushing mess.

The car ride itself was an adventure to be shared. It consisted of the three Kim's belting out the lyrics to some childhood shows that the kids really enjoyed. Meanwhile, I was just laughing the whole time and recording it because seeing Taehyung passionately sing out the Mickey Mouse theme song is just something I can't not have on camera.

We arrived at Hangang Park, the beautiful sun glistening down right on top of us.

Kangmin and Kanghee took my hands and swung them back and forth goofily as they pranced around in happiness.

"Wait guys pause. I'm going to take a photo," Taehyung said.

I snorted, "Oh my god, you're so gonna become one of those photo dads. The ones that make everyone stop every five minutes because they want one of those dad pics. Ahh you're such a dad Tae!"

He stuck his tongue out at me, "You don't say. Just shush and pose."

I bent down to the kids' level and smushed them close to me, smiling brightly as the kids acted like goofballs beside me.

I noticed Taehyung smiling fondly at the picture.

"Is it good?" I questioned.

He smiled gently, "You have such a pretty smile baby."

I blushed, "That's coming from you Mister-ridiculously-handsome-and-cute-face-with-the-cute-smile-that-just-makes-my-heart-go-ugh."

He smirked, leaning in close and wrapping his hands around my waist. I shut my eyes instinctively and melted into his gentle kiss.

"Oh my god! No mouth eating! We have to go play!" Kangmin whined exasperatedly.

I choked, "A-alright. No mouth eating."

I grinned cheekily before scooping Kangmin in my arms and taking off running with him.

Taehyung followed closely with Kanghee in his arms.

The euphoric sounds of the kids' giggles filled my ears with sheer happiness as the four of us sprinted towards the river.

Once we set the kids down, they went crazy. They climbed trees, played tag, and befriended more tiny children than I can count.

It was like they were running on an endless battery of happiness and energy.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and I sat close by to keep an eye on them as they socialized but we were more or less glued at the hips.

I rested my head on his shoulder while watching the kids play in the distance.

"Ji?"

"Hmm?"

"I've got something I wanted to share with you. I've kind of quietly been working on it as a side project and I wanted to show it to you first," he said.

I tiredly glanced up at him, "Okay. Show me. Wait, let's get the kids. I'm sure they'd want to see it too."

Taehyung pouted, "No I'm shy."

I rolled my eyes, "They're your offspring Taehyung. There's no point in being bashful with them of all people."

He sighed, "Fine. But make sure they don't laugh at me."

I giggled at his childishness while he called the kids over.

They had been playing for a while so they both tiredly collapsed in my lap.

I ran my fingers through their hair while watching Taehyung nervously fidget.

He got out his phone and started playing a beautiful recording of a piano melody. It wasn't one I had ever heard of before.

What surprised me the most was when Taehyung started singing. His deep voice beautifully serenading us to an equally beautiful melody.

The minute he began singing, I was enraptured in his performance. His voice, the melody, the lyrics, everything about the song was striking a chord deep within me.

My eyes were locked onto Taehyung and his gazed right back at me as if I was the person he was singing this song to.

The kids had sat up in attention and quietly and in awe watched their father sing his heart out.

His song took me to a faraway place. A paradise where the four of us could live happily and in peace. I envisioned a cold winter night where we were all curled up by a fireplace, listening as Taehyung poured his heart out into each word.

His eyes had this ethereal sparkle in them as he sang. This was the passion he had so willingly gave up to be there for his children. But I could tell just how much he loved it. As much as he loved his children. This was his passion.

The song finished with a beautiful piano and violin end signifying that he was done.

The kids burst into applause and ran over to Taehyung to hug him but I was in so much awe that I could barely move.

My eyes became glossy as I processed what had just been sung to me.

"Aww! Why are you crying mommy?" Kanghee cooed, running over to hug me.

I held her tiny body close, stroking her long hair in an attempt to avoid eye contact with Taehyung.

But when a massive towering shadow appeared over Kanghee and I, it seemed my avoidance was short-lived.

Kanghee knowingly got off, leaving me under the weight of Taehyung's gentle gaze.

"Why are you crying?" He asked warmly.

He extended his hand to me and helped me get up. But I didn't let go and instead embraced him in a massive hug. It caught him off guard, but he quickly wrapped his arms around me, letting out a low chuckle.

"Hey~ Don't be like that. I wrote it just for you and the kids," he hummed.

I huffed, "That's gonna make me cry more you idiot."

He let out a breathy laugh, tightening his embrace on me.

"Jiyeon...you're my beautiful story and you're my best part. Never forget that."

My everything. That's what's Taehyung was to me. That's what the kids were to me too. They were my everything. And I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 25.2K 87
โ˜ช๏ธŽ a kim taehyung fanfiction * * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน หš . . โ”Š โ”Š โŠน ยท โœง ใ€€โ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
18.7M 692K 75
the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a s...
44.7K 1.6K 16
"I want to live a life with my own terms and conditions." "But you're being stalked, I need to do something against that!" Sighs.. "From now on, he'l...