π–žπ–”π–šπ–— 𝖆 π–˜π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ 𝖔...

By camerontheboycee

stories about descendants:) {mainly carlos loving you forever cam 🀍 highest rankings: #1- brennadamico #44... More

π–žπ–”π–šπ–— 𝖆 π–˜π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–”π–“π–Š
rotten roots of the isle {chapter 1
rotten roots of the isle {chapter 2
rotten roots of the isle {chapter 3
rotten roots of the isle {chapter 4
rotten roots of the isle {final chapter
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›•
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter one
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter two
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter three
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter five
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter six
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter seven
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter eight
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter nine
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter ten
α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {final chapter
ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ°α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…
ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ°α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… (chapter one
ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ°α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… {chapter two
ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ°α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… {chapter three
update:)
LOST AND FOUND {chapter four
LOST AND FOUND {chapter five

α₯΄α₯…κͺŠκ«€κͺΆκͺΆκͺ–'ᦓ α₯‡κͺ–α₯΄α›• {chapter four

249 10 0
By camerontheboycee

⚠️TW of self harm mentions etc ⚠️

Carlos had just been to the nurses office to get his hand in a cast so he couldn't hurt it anymore, he was on his way to Jane's room for the night to watch movies with her as he also needed to talk to her about what had happened, he approached her room and knocked at the door.

"Jane? open up, it's Carlos." he knocked again, waiting for her to answer the door.

"Carlos!" she squealed and jumped into his arms, Carlos wrapping his arms around her.

"hey." he chuckled to himself, wrapping his arms back around her.

"movie time?"

"yeah."

Carlos followed Jane into her room, which was covered with blankets and pillows all over the floor, he locked the door behind him while Jane pulled him to the ground so they could cuddle. Carlos instantly pulling Jane into a side hug and resting his head against her "what do you want to watch?" He asked.

Jane looked at him and back at the TV, flicking through the movies "how about Snow White?"

Carlos rubbed her shoulder and smiled down at her "whatever you want." he chuckled, kissing her forehead softly.

"oh, Carlos?" she asked, looking up at him.

"yeah, Jane?" he looked down at her.

"what's going on with you?" she squeezed his hand in concern, but admiring his gorgeous face.

"I-I don't know Jane, I really don't know." he pulled away from her and sighed. "I got into a fight with someone today, I don't even know who is was. I mean they started it, I just finished it." he put his face into his hands and shook his head.

Jane frowned and felt bad for him, knowing it wasn't his fault. "Carlos? It's okay." she kissed his cheek and rest her head onto his shoulder, then looking up at him again.

Carlos looked down at the girl, his smile growing. "I love you." he placed a gentle hand onto her neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Jane blushed to herself and closed her eyes, kissing him back and putting a hand on the back of his head, Carlos felt a little uncomfortable as he had never kissed a girl this much but he continued for about a minute until he softly pulled away and rest his forehead against hers, his cheeks completely flustered red.

————————————-

it was a few hours that had past, closing in on midnight, Carlos and Jane fast asleep next to each other on the floor, Carlos starting to twist and turn a bit as he began to dream.
———————-
It was midnight at Cruella's place, Carlos laid awake on the lumpy mattress he slept on in Cruella's dressing room, Cruella hadn't been happy with Carlos for the past few days, as she tried to force him to do something he didn't want to do, and he decided for once he was going to rebel against her and stand up for himself, so he told her 'no' and screamed at her to leave him alone, also running off from her and he didn't return home for two days.

Cruella entered the room and flicked the light on, looking down at Carlos who was already trembling, looking up at her.

"where have you been, Carlos? Mommy missed you." she smiled slightly as she had a knife in a hand, walking over to one of her coats she was working on and cut off some of the excess string from it, talking to Carlos as she did so.

Carlos rolled his eyes to himself as he just didn't reply and just ignored her, Cruella realised she wasn't getting a reply and turned to face him, the knife in her hand as she stepped closer, puffing her hair up.

"Carlos? Why aren't you replying to mommy?" she took a few more steps closer to him, soon bending down and holding the knife towards his throat.

Carlos bit his lip as hard as he could, backing away from her "m-mom please don't." he whimpered, his body trembling.

Cruella held the knife to Carlos' face and slashed his cheek, causing Carlos to scream in pain and cry, in complete shock.
————————-

Carlos woke up screaming, jolting out of Jane's arms and looking around the room in panic, not knowing what was happening.

Jane instantly woke up and grabbed his arm "Carlos?! what is going on?!"

Carlos frantically looked at her and his eyes paced around the room, before he got up and quickly unlocked her door, running out of it in a hurry.

"Carlos!" she shouted after him, following him.

Carlos didn't know what was happening in his dreams but he knew he couldn't take it anymore, he kept running down the corridor before he couldn't anymore and just fell to the ground in heaps of tears and didn't stop crying, he buried his face into his hands as he sat against the wall, his knees pulled into his chest and Jane came running up to him in a hurry.

"Carlos, Carlos calm down. Its okay.." she bent down next to him and pulled out her phone to ring Ben, Ben quickly picking up although it was halfway through the night.

Ben started making his way towards the two as he tried to get Carlos to stop crying "Carlos? it's Ben, please get up.." he tried to pull his hand away from his face but Carlos just refused and just sobbed softly to himself, his hair a mess.

Evie and Mal were still fast asleep as they were both staying with Uma that night and they didn't want to wake the girls up so they got Jay to come down instead, him soon running up to Carlos while still in his tourney uniform, then sitting down next to him, putting an arm around him warmly.

"Carlos bro, you gotta move. you can't stay here all night." he rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, trying to reassure him but Carlos wasn't having any of it.
———————
Carlos just sat there until the morning, not moving one bit. He hadn't said a word. Ben, Jay and Jane had stayed with him all night, but school was soon to start and Jane had to go, otherwise her mom would've been annoyed with her, especially if she missed school over a boy.

The bell soon rang and everyone walked past Ben, Jay and Carlos, looking at them strangely.

Carlos put his face into his hands then lifted his head up, his eyes red from crying

Evie came jogging up to the small group and looked down at Carlos "are you okay?" she said with concern in her tone of voice, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"n-no." he wiped his eyes, tears still running down his cheeks, trying to hide his face as everyone was watching him, someone starting to approach him but he took no note as it was probably someone who was coming over to see what was happening, until he felt an loud laugh and hard kick to his stomach, he instantly heaved in pain, his head looking up to see a group of people surrounding him.

"h-hey get away from me!" he tried to get up and run to Jay but he couldn't see him anywhere, he felt another kick to his stomach and he doubled over in pain, laying on his side and coughing.

"Jay!" he shouted, Jay trying to push through the group of people, ending up punching one of them in the face.

The dude kicked Carlos once in the face, leaving Carlos' ears ringing and his eyes fluttering all over the place, he went to touch his nose and felt blood dripping from it as he tried to reach out for help. Being unable to get up, he just laid there and stared blankly into space, tears falling down his cheeks and he didn't move, not saying a word to anyone as the others dealt with them, quickly getting a glance at who they were. They were definitely from The Isle.

Jane and her mom ran over. Jay, Mal, Ben and Evie moving out of the way as she looked at the state of Carlos, as it was pretty obvious he had no clue to what was going on.

Carlos just continued to stare blankly into space, laid on the ground as he felt a few hands touching his face and looking at the state of him, all of them turned around to discuss something but he couldn't make out what. While they weren't looking, he pulled himself up with all the strength he had and ran as fast as he could to his dorm, stumbling all over the place.

"Carlos!" Evie shouted after him, running after him and just missing his arm by a second, as he locked the door, her soon knocking on.

"Carlos!" they all shouted, knocking on the door non-stop.

Carlos fell down against his door, every inch of his body trembling and hurting, his nose gushing with blood and his stomach pounding from where he had been kicked, tears spilling down his cheeks as he heard people shouting his name. He started feeling really odd, like a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. He looked over at his bedside table to see a knife which he had used to make a sandwich earlier that morning, he picked it up and looked at it, instantly having flashbacks of when he was with his mother, and when he was alone. He sat there for a solid five minutes just staring at it, looking at the sleeves of his jacket and lifting them up, to look at the bruises on his body and scars from fights and other past experiences. He held the knife closer, tears dripping down his cheeks before he felt a heavy shove come from behind him and he fell forward, the knife falling out of his hand and him dropping it, Carlos groaning in pain as all of them burst through the door, looking down at the boy and they all realised what was about to happen, Carlos reached forward for the knife before Jay grabbed him and stopped him.

"Carlos stop it, now. please." Jay pleaded as he looked like he was about to cry, as he knew what Carlos used to be like and he didn't want him going down that path again.

"J-Jay let go!" he cried, resisting Jay's grip which got tighter as Carlos grabbed it, trying to reach for himself but Ben instantly pulled it from the boy and put it down, bending down next to the two and grabbing Carlos as tight as he could.

"Carlos, Carlos calm down." Ben looked him straight in the eyes, Carlos continuing to cry as he broke free from their grip and quickly grabbed it, accidentally catching himself which wasn't intended and he winced in pain, before dragging himself up and standing in a corner, looking at them all. Mal, Jane and Evie now crying with panic.

"Carlos? you really wanna do this?" Jane trembled, nerves all in her voice and tears streaming down her cheeks, as Fairy Godmother held onto Jane, also emotional. She could normally do something but she didn't have her wand with her, so she felt really disappointed in herself.

Carlos looked at Jane with tears filling his eyes, holding the knife close to himself before he dropped it, groaning and gripping his head in pain.

"I don't feel good-" he cut himself off before he fell to the ground in a heap, Ben instantly running over and laying him on his side, Carlos looked at him with sadness filling his eyes, he felt so weak to the point he could just sleep for eternity.

Fairy Godmother instantly called for the nurse and she came running in rather quickly a few minutes later, with a box.

Carlos just stared blankly at a wall, Evie and Mal talking to Jane and Fairy Godmother while Jay and Ben started explaining what had happened.

Carlos laid on the ground listening to everyone's conversations as they all kept looking at him as they were speaking, the nurse had given him a few injections, one to help the pain of his injuries and one to keep him chilled out and calm so he didn't try anything as nobody knew what's was going on in his head.

The nurse looked up at Jay and Ben, tears in her eyes as she felt for the boy.

"does he have a history of this? like has he ever tried to take his own l-life before?" she mumbled quietly and hesitantly.

Ben ran a hand through his hair nervously as he looked at Jay, waiting for him to answer as he didn't know.

Jay looked around so nobody could hear and bent down to the nurses level to speak to her, brushing his hair from his face.

"yeah I uh-yeah once. a few years ago though, he's got a history but it was a long time ago so I thought it had blew over." he said quickly and quietly until he stood back up to Ben's level.

Carlos looked up at Jay, a tear falling down his cheek as he felt like his best friend had just betrayed him.
"don't talk to me." Carlos said really quietly, in his raspy voice.

"Carlos I-"

"I said don't talk to me."

——————————————-

im sorry this is such a dramatic chapter y'all but I had absolutely no idea what to write and this is the only thing that came to my head, please leave ideas in the comments, it would be appreciated :)

I hope you are all staying safe during this horrible pandemic!! also I did put a trigger warning at the beginning so please read that before anyone comes @ me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7K 26
"through thick and thin this is good loving you and me are golden" or carlos de vil and scarlett have always been close until the two of them had to...
144K 2.1K 25
The second book in the Mal's twin sister series Number 1 #sofiacarson 21/08/19 Number 2 #sarahjeffery 23/08/19 Number 6 #dovecameron 18/08/19 Number...
334K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19
36.2K 458 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...