SCP: Stand Power

By jones5435

Many years ago, a strange boy unlocked a variety of dangerous and mysterious powers that he kept a secret for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1.4K 29 17
By jones5435

As Ollie walked forward he opened the next door and began to read some of the documents as he walked.

SCP-106 - Keter

SCP-939 - Euclid

SCP-914 - Safe

SCP-049 - Euclid

SCP-096 - Euclid

"Interesting." Ollie mumbled. "Better watch out for these."

He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when several layers of footsteps and voices could be heard from behind the door.

The clacking of boots, the voices of many men and the rattle of rifles.

He recognised the sounds well after hearing them from the guards that escorting him, but with these they were heavier, louder.

'Shit it looks like they're heavily armed.' Ollie thought frustratingly. 'Better activate it quick to think of something before they find me.'

He could only hear the sound behind the door, but he was sure they'd open the door to the hallway he was in at the moment and he was sure if he ran then he would be heard.

Just like with Harvest, an invisible flash of light to all but him encompassed the area and a humanoid figure stood before him.

"Not what I was looking for, but  I can work with this." He muttered, looking at the humanoid entity before him.

Cream is what it was called. He wasn't too sure as to why he named it that, but hey, it worked.

How this particular being worked was that Cream is able to become a portal to a void-like dimension, which can be mainly used to disintegrate everything in its path and is and excellent place to hide in.

The real portal is situated in Cream's mouth, so its modus operandi is to devour itself and its user to become a ball-shaped floating portal.

Because Cream functions as a portal that indiscriminately transports matter to another dimension, at least that's what he likes to think anyway, it has incredible offensive power because it can effectively disintegrate everything and cut clean through them, as seen when he, in his earlier childhood, disintegrated quite a lot of trees. Only himself is shown to be unharmed when inside the void dimension and can also undo Cream's self-devouring if needed, as when he tried to take an ant with him, it just straight up vanished, presumably disintegrated.

As far as he knew, when he and Cream were in this 'Void' mode, as he called it, he seemed to be completely invisible to his knowledge, checked by using camera footage.

He was personally hoping for something else, but he can use Cream's undetectability to his advantage right now.

"Alright, here we go." He whispered to himself nervously.

The whole scene of Cream eating him was extremely uncomfortable, but he could stand it as Cream engulfed it's own legs and rose to the roof before, well, somehow eating the rest of it's body, turning itself into a sphere of pure, undetectable void.

Just what he needed.

Now, a big thing to point out with Cream is that he cannot see when in 'Void Mode', but he can still hear perfectly fine, meaning that by memorising which direction to go in without destroying anything and by keeping still he could effectively stay out of sight and escape.

Literally 1 Minute Later

'God damn, that was an elite squad unit!?!' Ollie thought as he eavesdropped onto what he know knew was Nine-tailed Fox's conversation.

'Alright, so 939 and 049 are contained, but that leaves at least 173 unaccounted for.' Ollie thought. 'From what I'm hearing, apparently 106 is loose, which ain't good.'

Once he was sure they left, he quickly exited 'Void Mode' and booked it as he opened the door and ran as he was suddenly met with a room with 2 doors leading to 'Heavy containment.

'Looks like the key card will come in handy.' Ollie thought a he pressed the yellow key card to the scanner, watching as the doors slid open revealing as he walked through another hallway, this time mostly metal with 2 different elevators, presumably leading down, or up, he wasn't sure.

Either way, he entered one of the elevators and pressed the button, wacthing as the dooors closed and the room began to shift as he either went up or down.

after about 10 seconds or so, the elevator door opened up as he was met with a dark metal hallways.

"This is Heavy containment, huh." Ollie exclaimed as he walked down the dark metallic hallway as his shoes thudded against the steel floor.

As he walked further throughout the metal maze that was Heavy containment, Ollie felt that there was something 'off'.....

.

.

.

'Wait a minute, what's that noise?' Ollie thought. 'It sounds like crying.'

From what he could he, it sounded predominantly male, but he couldn't really tell from the whimpers and soft cries.

Turning a corner he was met with a room filled with what looked like gallons of blood splattered across the floors and walls with a single being in the middle.

'Oh fuck it 096!' Ollie thought in fright as he snapped his head around. 'Jeez, I'm fuckin' lucky it had it's back turned.'

 "Alright, don't fail me now." He muttered. His power hasn't failed giving him the right thing yet, so he hoped it won't fail him now.

Like with Cream and Harvest, an invisible light flashed to all all but him as another apparition appeared, levitating before him.

"Better than nothin' I suppose."

This is Soft & Wet, whose signature ability is to "steal something from [an object] and take it for itself", which means a variety of different things. You could take the friction from a person, their sight, their hearing, or even hair. It was incredibly versatile to be sure, and it could work for what he wanted to do.

"I guess I could steal my own sight.' Ollie thought. If 096 was triggered by someone viewing it's face, then blind people were immune since they were literally unable to view it's face.

He'd done it once by accident, and was pretty scary to be sure, to view nothing but an inky blackness, but it was alright. As long as he survived.

He knew exactly where to go, but he was tired, and, being extremely confident and disregardful of his own life, he sat by 096, hearing it's soft whimpers and cries, and rested.

It wasn't like it'd go all rage mode anyway(A/n: To be completely honest, I have no idea if blind people are immune to triggering 096, but I'm just assuming they are).

He could feel Soft & Wet sit beside him in a cross legged position as Ollie sighed.

"Well hasn't this just been a crazy day today." Ollie said to himself. "173 escapes, I escape, I run into Nine-tailed Fox, I escape, I run into you, I sit here like a dumbass talking to myself. Quite the bizarre day indeed."

A/n: Bit of a shorter chapter, but I liked writing it. 2 new Stands appear; Cream and Soft & Wet. I'm not really sure how Soft & Wet really works in it's entirety, but the concept of the Plunder ability was cool and, against 096 in terms of not triggering it, I certainly seemed to think outside the box, I think anyway.

Stand: Cream
Power: B
Speed: B
Precision: C
Durability: C
Range: D
Growth Potential: D

Stand: Soft & Wet
Power: C
Speed: B
Precision: C
Durability: B
Range: D
Growth Potential: A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
506K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
701K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...