Sweet Caroline

By GoddessHedone

"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving agains... More

#1 Outside in the goddamn rain
#2 Don't bother pretending
#3 Daddy
#4 Say my name
#5 The morning after
#6 Best friend
#7 Who needs sleep when you can fuck?
#8 Let me know if I'm too loud
#9 I will miss you
#10 Final goodbye and a new start
#11 Vampire fetish
#12 Tell me what you want
#13 Little miss frigid
#14 Pizza and sex are the best surprises
#15 Forbidden fruit
#16 Just a fling
#17 Get your glitter on
#18 Dating around
#19 Fucking pathetic
#20 Let me give you what you want
#21 This night needs to be over
#22 Clumsy Miss Collins
#23 First date
#24 Killer
#25 He's with me
#26 Pink angel
#27 Easy access
#28 Fuck protocol
#29 New Year's Eve
#31 Hangover
#32 The truth comes out
#33 Do you want to be...?
#34 Too much, too soon, too fast
#35 Making the world a little better every day
#36 Making love
#37 Meeting the parents
#38 Little Nate and the blue hurricane
#39 Scary little thing called love
#40 Trying not to miss you
#41 Cursing my luck
#42 Catching up with the ex
#43 Girl, girls, girls
#44 Jealous
#45 Caught in the act
#46 Feminism and the future
#47 Be quiet, Caroline
#48 Slave for you
#49 Little kids with big questions
#50 Give him some space
#51 Fight and make up
#52 The master plan
#53 Let's do a Katy Perry
#54 Never happier
#55 Angelo the Italian stallion
#56 That escalated quickly
#57 Sharing a smoke
#58 Too intense
#59 Apologies for breakfast
#60 Tricky trials
#61 Objection!
#62 Well fuck
#63 The verdict
#64 Nightmares
#65 Am I someone?
#66 Invitation only
#67 Give me back your trust
#68 Birthday kiss
#69 Change is a good thing
#70 Meeting grandma Storm
#71 Insanity never felt so good
#72 Good teachers are hard to find
#73 Wedding bells
#74 Epilogue: A little brother for Rose
#75 Epilogue: Rose's graduation
The next books

#30 Just happy to see you

2.1K 67 0
By GoddessHedone

The moment I get outside, I spot him. He's leaning against the building on the opposite side of the street, looking at me with a smile on his face and those impossibly beautiful green eyes twinkling in the dim lighting. He's in jeans and a plain shirt, not a look I've ever seen on him before. He's got his hands in the pockets of his coat like it's perfectly normal for him to be here.

I rush over to him and throw my arms around him. I don't know if it's the shock of him being here or the alcohol or the fact that it's New Year's. I want him. Now.

He chuckles. "Happy to see me?"

I don't even respond. My lips find his in an instant and he gasps, surprised by how hungry I attack him, my tongue darting inside and my hands slipping underneath his coat and shirt so I can dig my nails into his back. He responds eagerly, spinning us around so he can press me against the wall. One hand cups my face and the other moves up my body so he can grab my breast through the fabric of my dress. I moan into the kiss and press myself against him, wanting as little space between us as possible.

"Fucking hell, Caroline," he breathes when he finally breaks away. He releases me, looking surprised at what we just did. Making out in public isn't our usual style, after all, for so many reasons.

"I'm just happy to see you," I tease, trying to catch my breath. I hate that he's not touching me anymore so I move forward, grabbing his coat to pull his face down to mine.

He kisses me for a moment but breaks away again when I move my hands back under his shirt. "We're in the middle of the street." He's looking at me like he wants to tear off my clothes and I can tell it's taking every inch of self-control for him to keep some distance between us.

"Car?" I ask, impatient. Maybe I should be concerned with how I'm coming across and what Nathan must think of me, but I honestly don't care right now. I'm so happy so see him. And I'm horny. "Bathroom?"

He shakes his head like he can't believe what I just said. "We don't have to-"

"I want to."

He frowns and studies my face for a moment. "I swear I didn't come here for this, Caroline. I just wanted to see you, to talk to you."

"And we can talk all we want tomorrow." I reach for his hand. "It's the middle of the night, the start of a new year. Let's just do whatever the hell we want. And what I want is you. Now."

He's still hesitating, although I can tell it's not because he doesn't feel the same way. "How drunk are you?" he asks, taking a step back when I try to pull him closer.

"Just a little tipsy," I admit with a smile. "Not drunk. I can assure you that you won't be taking advantage of me at all. I drank too much to be able to drive, yet not so much that my decisions will be affected by the alcohol." I let go of his hand and walk in a perfectly straight line across the sidewalk, grinning at him. "See? Straight line. In heels."

"Okay," he decides, his expression changing into an irresistible smirk. "Bathroom."

I grab his hand and pull him back into the apartment complex and up the stairs to Dshawn's place. There's a line in front of his bathroom, so I pull Nathan back out with me and into the apartment next door, where hip-hop music is blasting through the speakers. I greet a few girls I know from high school and they eye Nathan curiously. The lay-out is the same as Dshawn's apartment so I find the bathroom easily and luckily, there's no line here.

The moment I shut the door behind us and lock it, Nathan pushes me against it and our lips meet again. It's insane how right it always feels to feel his body pressed against mine. I can't remember anyone else ever making me feel this way. I moan when Nathan grabs one of my breasts, massaging it roughly. There's still so much clothing between us and it annoys me. I want him inside of me.

"What are you-" Nathan's question is cut off when I drop to my knees and unzip his pants, letting them drop to the floor along with his boxers. Without further ado, I take him in my mouth and start moving, flicking my tongue over him. He grunts and grabs my hair, pulling at it so he can dictate the pace. I let him, not even caring that I gag a few times from him pushing himself in so deep. I want him as close as possible.

"Stop," he groans, pulling me away. "I want to come inside of you."

I look up at him, smirking. "You were inside of me just now."

He jerks me back up and his hands move down so he can hike my dress up. I quickly step out of my underwear and kick off my heels. Nathan grabs my legs and pulls them around his waist while pushing me up against the door.

"Condom," I manage to say, surprised at how coherent I still am in the midst of all the lust.

"Coat pocket," he replies before biting down on my neck.

I fumble around to get the wrapper out of his pocket and tear it open so I can slip the condom on him. The minute protection is taken care of, he slams into me so hard that I cry out in pain and pleasure all rolled into one. He gives me a moment to recuperate, but I don't need nor want it. I grab his face and kiss him hungrily while he starts thrusting.

Oh, how I've missed him this past week.

"Fuuuuuuck." Nathan's voice is thick with lust and his body is already starting to shudder, his movements becoming faster and faster. He's trying to hold out, but he doesn't have the strength to do so.

"Just come," I tell him, almost not recognizing my own voice.

He grunts as he reaches his climax, pushing into me one last time before growing still. My entire body is still aching for him to go on, but he pulls out and a moan escapes my body as he does. Nathan gives me a kiss and puts my feet back on the floor so he can throw the condom in the bin and pull his pants back up. I swear to God I'm gonna kill him if he's not coming back to take care of me.

Of course, I am foolish to worry about that. He shrugs off his coat and drops to his knees. I spread my legs for him and he immediately plunges two fingers into me, his mouth joining in to drive me crazy. I lean my back against the door, my legs already trembling so much it's hard to stay still. Nathan stands up, his fingers circling my clit while he uses his other hand to free one of my breasts from my dress. His mouth moves to my nipple while his hand wraps around my throat and he applies just enough pressure to arouse me without actually cutting off my breath. When he nips at my nipple with his teeth it sends me right over the edge and I involuntarily let out a high-pitched sound when I climax.

Nathan releases me and kisses me softly while he pulls my dress back down over my ass and legs. I'm still a little out of it, so when he hands me my panties I'm not sure what to do with them at first. He laughs and takes them from me, getting back down to his knees to help me get them back on.

"If this is how you welcome me when I show up unannounced, I'm gonna be doing that a lot more often." Nathan gets back up and kisses my neck tenderly before adjusting the top of my dress so my breast is covered again.

"That was..." I shake my head and pull my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, it was," he agrees. "It definitely was."

We both adjust our clothes and try to fix our hair in the mirror, but we both know that anyone who sees us coming out of the bathroom will know what we just did. In fact, if anyone was waiting outside to use the bathroom, they might have even heard us over the music. That's what you get for fucking against a door. I honestly don't give a shit.

"What's the plan?" I ask Nathan when I can form a coherent thought again. "Do you have a hotel room or are you gonna drive back tonight?"

"Plan?" He grins mischievously. "I thought your plan was to party all night? My plan was to get in my car and drive to the address Shaughna texted me. I didn't think further ahead."

Of course Shaughna was the one responsible for getting him here. I should have known. She must have gotten his number from my phone and contacted him after the embarrassing call. I have to remember to thank her for this.

"So... you're staying for the party?" I find it hard to imagine Nathan dancing in a crowd full of 20-something-year-olds.

"Sure. Let's throw my coat in the car. I'd love to meet Shaughna and Dshawn."

The moment we leave the bathroom we have eyes on us, so I guess that people indeed heard us. A girl I know from high school winks at me and a guy I've never seen before gives Nathan the thumbs up. He laughs and pulls me through the crowd and down the stairs so we can walk to his car that he parked one block over. We take a moment to kiss, but it's cold out and he's only in a shirt and I'm in a dress, so we head back to Dshawn's quickly.

My friends aren't hard to spot once we're back in the apartment, since they're dancing on top of Dshawn's coffee table, grinding on each other. Nathan raises his eyebrows when I point at them. I guess he didn't expect that this was my scene. Or maybe it's because he doesn't know that the two of them are hooking up.

"Hey!" I yell up at the two of them, trying to get their attention.

"Carebear!" Dshawn shouts in his booming voice. "Is that Nathan?" He hops down and grins at the both of us. His eyes are dilated and I can smell the booze on him. Yeah, Dshawn is having a nice time tonight. "What did you do to your hair?" He musses my hair with his hand, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "You have sex hair!"

Shaughna shrieks and jumps down as well, pulling me into a hug. She's drunk as well and she yells things in my ear that make no sense. I can make out my name and Nathan's, but that's all.

"Shots!" Dshawn orders, motioning for one of his friends to hand him a bottle of tequila. He puts it to his mouth and takes a swig, offering it to me next.

I shrug and take a sip. I'm not gonna drink much more tonight, I'm still buzzed from earlier and riding the high of my intense orgasm, so I don't need anything else to fuel me tonight. I hand Nathan the bottle, curious what he'll do. He surprises me by taking a few swigs before handing the bottle to Shaughna, who empties it into her mouth.

To my surprise, the music suddenly gets turned up even louder and Wannabe from the Spice Girls sounds through the apartment. Me and Shaughna immediately start jumping around and singing along with it. We practically yell the line "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends" into Nathan's face, making him laugh. He settles for watching us, but when the next song starts I pull him against me to dance. I never expected to see him tonight, let alone to dance with him at Dshawn's party. He's obviously way out of his comfort zone and his moves are a little stiff, but he's trying.

"When's the last time you partied?" I yell into his ear.

"Over ten years ago," he shouts back.

I can't help but laugh at that. I'm not surprised, though. He's 41 after all and Rose is 7. He told me he was wild in his twenties, but he settled down with Elise in his early thirties and got a fulltime job, so it's not surprising that he hasn't been at a party like this for a long time.

To my surprise, we spend two more hours with Shaughna and Dshawn. Nathan drinks quite a lot, getting drunker than I am. I stick to water and soda, but he takes every drink Dshawn hands him and downs it in record time. He keeps dancing with me for most of the night, but we end up making out in a corner for a while as well. It's weird that he's here in a really good way and I enjoy every minute of it. When we finally do leave, it's because I'm exhausted and just want some alone time with him. I have a feeling he could go on for another hour, but he doesn't protest when I order us an uber and head outside with him.

In the car, he slowly starts to get sleepy, slumping down in his seat with droopy eyes. When we arrive at Shaughna's place I nudge him awake and practically have to drag him to the front door. He doesn't even ask me where we are. He just collapses on the couch and falls asleep.

I'm not that out of it, not by a long shot, so I brush my teeth and change into some pajamas. I had been planning on staying over at Shaughna's anyway, so I've got my stuff here. Nathan is too far gone to care about the fact that he reeks of alcohol and is currently passed out on my best friend's couch in his jeans and T-shirt, so I just leave him there and crawl into Shaughna's bed. If she makes it home tonight she can just get in with me, but I doubt she'll leave Dshawn's side. Those two will probably end up in his bed the second the party is over.

As I drift off, I can't help but smile to myself. This night is definitely one of the weirdest and best memories I'm ever going to have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Watching By Kori

Short Story

139 0 1
"Walter tells Stephen to move back so he can see his c*ck better. I noticed his grunting slowing down so it' s not a surprise. This is the third time...
174K 7.1K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
178K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...