FOREVER AND ALWAYS โ”โ”โ”โ” jaspe...

By poseyfilms

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | โ a hurricane in the form of a girl.โž courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
4- Even Mad
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
14- Always Here
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
48- Never Enough For You
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
57- Steel
58- Tool Kit
59- Be Together
60- Even Darkness
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

61- Little Things

10.9K 319 76
By poseyfilms

AUBREY ANDERSON EMMONS AS CLARA

"Americans are screwed up."

***

"I'd rather pretend I'm something better then these broken parts, pretend I'm something other then this mess that I am. 'Cause then I don't have to look at it, and no one gets to look at it." 

-Ben Platt, Dear Evan Hansen

***

Germany is somewhere I never thought I would go. Especially on a hunt for some sort of young vampire girl. The sun was high in the sky, so Jasper and I hid out in a hotel room. 

 It was honestly kind of hilarious to watch him walk passed a window, because he was looking for his short, looking like the scarred, sexy vampire that he is, and then he just started sparkling, and I honestly lost my shit. 

 "You're lucky!" He defended, his eyes glowing almost as bright as his skin. He tugged a long-sleeved shirt over his torso, reaching over to pull the blinds of our hotel-room window shut. "You got to skip the stupid sparkling thing." 

 "I emit a light glow," I teased, walking over so I could gently press a kiss to his lips, savoring my peace. "At least I don't look like a sparkler though." 

 "And... you ruined it," he pulled away, a smirk tugging at his lips. I grinned, finding it hard to believe that this is where Jasper and I were now. "The clouds will be out soon, we have to go find Clara."

 "Clara," I repeated, rolling the r, "how old is she... well, you know." 

 "Technically, she is only fourteen.... she is also almost a hundred." 

 If I was drinking something, I would have spit it out. A hundred? Years old? My feeble mind can't even comprehend that! "How did she turn?" 

 Jasper tossed me a long, dark coat, which I shrugged on as he answered. "She was turned when she was visiting America, from her hometown... somewhere in Asia." He furrowed his eyebrows as I let my hair down, tying the straps of the coat tight around my waist. "She came home, fearing herself, and was immediately noticed, and forced to flee before the Volturi could get involved. She fled here, and I guess she just laid low... well, as low as an immortal vampire teenager could be." 

 "Her name is Clara..." 

 "Alliana... she doesn't have a last name that I know of." 

 "Cool, " I muttered, glancing out of the window, seeing the grey clouds slowly consume the remaining sunlight. "Cool, cool, cool." 

"You know, it's kind of strange." 

 "What?" I asked, twirling around so I could glance at my husband, who was grinning softly at me. His smile widened, making me chuckle lightly. "What, Jazz?" 

 "We're in a foreign country, and it's not for a honeymoon." 

 I blanched. Jasper and I never really did get a honeymoon, did we? We were all so concerned about Bella, and now Bella's daughter, that we didn't actually have time for just the two of us. That sucks, a lot. "Well... damn." 

 "Tell you what" Jasper stepped forward and hugged me tight to his chest, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead, and making me grin. "As soon as this is over, we can do that England trip you wanted." 

 My grin widened, as I mentally went through how I managed to become this lucky. "I love you, Texas." 

 "I love you more, Courtney... Hale." 

 ***

 Clara, Alliana, doesn't-have-a-last-name turned out to be a lot better at hiding then we originally anticipated. We walked around for a good half-hour before her little house came into view. 

 It was smaller than the others in the neighborhood, made of wood, with closed windows, and a door with a small, wilting wreath hung up. I traded a look with Jasper, and walked up the three small steps, almost slipping due to my heeled-boots. 

 I knocked three times, and we waited. 

 "Wer ist es?" A female voice came from inside, and my features scrunched up in confusion. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that this girl might only speak German, despite living in Germany for the past ninety years. 

 "Jasper Hale." 

 There was a long pause, and a shuffling from behind the thin door, and then, with creaking hinges, the door opened. A girl's head popped out, sending us tentative looks. She was tall and thin, with glowing skin and the Asian features that I presumed she would possess. She was gorgeous, even for a vampire. 

"Wer ist sie?

 "This is my wife," Jasper responded in English, and I had to struggle to hide my impress that he could understand German. "Courtney, this is Clara." 

 I waved my hand awkwardly, "hi." 

 "May we come in?"  

 She gave me another skeptical look, before nodding and opening the door just enough for us to slip in. The house was warm on the inside, and relatively empty, other than your average kitchen setup, and a small couch with books littered around the surface. 

 "Did Aro send you?" She finally asked, her voice clear, and laced with a very slight German accent. Her arms were crossed, and she was staring holes into my eyes. I felt my face flush slightly, and her eyes widened. "Are you human?" 

 "It's complicated," I shifted on my feet, "um... twenty percent." 

 "Courtney is like you and I... she's different." Jasper explained, smiling gently at the girl. "And we are here for quite the opposite reason... we need to recruit witnesses to defy the Volturi." 

 "Defy?" Her eyebrows climbed steadily higher on her face, and a small smirk of disbelief quirked at her lips. "You expect that to work? Jasper Hale, I thought you were smarter than that." 

 Jasper looked somewhat offended that anyone would doubt his smarts, but he shook his head, and the expression was wiped off. "We need enough witnesses to protect someone." 

 "And who might that someone be?"

 "My niece," I jumped in, making Clara's gaze whip over to me. I continued, trying to ignore her burning gaze. "My sister... somehow, had a child with a... um, Vampire-" 

 I felt stupid saying the word. 

 "And now she had a child. She gave birth to her while she was still human, and her daughter ages much faster than the usual kid... the Volturi think she is an immortal child." 

 "Wait, what?" Clara asked, for once sounding like an actual fourteen year old. "She had a baby with one of our kind, while she was still human? How is that possible?" 

 "Hun, if I could tell you, I would." 

 Clara shook her head in disbelief, "Americans," she muttered, lowering her voice and speaking slowing. "They are so screwed up." 

"Can't argue with that." 

 "So will you help us?" Jasper asked, "your skill would aid us greatly." 

 My curiosity got the better of me, and I just had to ask. "What is your skill?"  

 Instead of responding, she showed me. Right where she was standing, she closed her eyes, and her body seemed to disintegrate... until she was just, gone. "What the actual fuck?" I blurted out, and Jasper smirked lightly, as she flashed back into view.

 So that's how she stayed hidden from the Volturi for so long.... she can literally disappear. Clara grinned triumphantly, crossing her arms. "So when do we leave?" 

  I had to be sure, so I asked her one more question. 

 "You really believe us? Just like that?" 

 She grinned coyly in my direction, tilting her head to the side so that her hair spilled over her shoulder like a brunette waterfall. 

 "Trust me, I've seen weirder." 

A/N: Damn, did I really just update? I am so sorry for the long wait, I just haven't been having much inspiration! I hope you guys like the update, and I KNOW you will all like Clara, even if it isn't for a few more chapters! 

 Thank you all for commenting, and I have a question for you all: 

 Would you be interested in me being really basic, and posting a 'meet my O.C's' book? I have seen a few, and they look really fun, so I started writing one, beginning with Courtney, obviously. I'd have her, Sadie, Clara, Tony, Alyssa, Nate, Phia, Felix, Kate, Elijah... you know, all of my O.C's from current books, and books I haven't published yet! There would be information pages, incorrect quotes, mood-boards, relationships, real quotes, background information... etc... 

 Please tell me what you think, and thank you for reading! 

(EDIT: OMG I FORGOT CREDIT TO @amoore2001 for the name Alliana!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 408 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
138K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' โ€ขJmStor...
56.5K 1.3K 38
Iแ‘Ž แ—ฏแ•ผIแ‘•แ•ผ แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE'แ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉTE แ‘•Oแ—ฐEแ”• แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘•K TO แ•ผIแ—ฐ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE แ™ญ Oแ‘• -- -- แ‘ญOแ”•T-แ—ทแ–‡Eแ—ฉKIแ‘ŽG แ—ชแ—ฉแ—ฏแ‘Ž --
26.2K 760 18
โ ๐ฏ๐š๐—บ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ? ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ? ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž! ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...