A Fake Villain?!- A short BNH...

Oleh anime_fic_writer

So. The month is October, and we all know what that means! Halloween of course! With all of the bullshit, the... Lebih Banyak

1: Where Is Everybody?
2: A Solution
3: Are You Sure?
5: Preparations
6: Hallows Eve
7: Hallows Eve Part 2
8: An Unexpected Confrontation
9: Halloween!
10: Halloween Part 2
11: The Rematch
12: A Few New Visitors
13: Tamaki vs. Bakugo
14: Are You Serious?!
15: Iida vs. Mirio
16: Monoma Did WHAT?!
17: This Is Getting Out Of Hand...
18: Afternoon Visitors

4: The Announcement

3.9K 170 114
Oleh anime_fic_writer

The beeping of Midoriyas alarm clock pulled him out of his peaceful deep sleep, a result of him preparing his costume for most of the night (which he hadn't even finished). He let out a tired groan, rubbing his blurry eyes slowly sat up out of bed. Going through his morning routine on autopilot. He changed into his exercise clothes, a tank top, and basketball shorts, before heading out for his morning jog.

He yawned as he entered the common room, quickly gazing around and not seeing anybody at first. So when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Woah Midoriya!" The person who had startled him exclaimed as he whizzed around. "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"H-Hagakure." He sighed, holding his heart that was beating a hundred miles an hour. "I didn't see you there."

The invisible girl laughed. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

He laughed with her, before asking her what she needed.

"Oh. I just noticed you looked really tired. You've got some pretty gnarly bags under your eyes." She pointed out.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Y-yeah. I didn't get much sleep last night." He explained with a small smile.

"Well, you should probably get some rest." She said, most likely waving a scolding finger at him, but he couldn't tell. "I've heard we'll be doing something special in the next few weeks."

Could she mean the costumes? "W-where'd you hear that from?" He asked.

The floating set of PJ's shrugged. "Mina." She answered simply. "She always gets her info from somewhere. I sometimes think she has a friend in the staff."

He laughed again. "Probably Ms. Midnight."

"He he. Probably. Well, I'll see you around Midoriya. Have fun on your jog." She gave him a wave (that he was oblivious to) before walking away.

"I guess news spreads fast huh?" He mumbled, before stepping out of the dorms and into the chilly autumn morning.

—🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸—

The clattering of desks and the cry's of excited or panicked students were the only sounds that reached Midoriyas ears besides his thoughts as he sat in class. Why did Aizawa have to sleep right then? How was he not awake by now? These questions were swimming through his mind as he witnessed the chaos that was unfolding around him. This was not the reaction he was expecting.

Flashback

Walking back into the dorms after about half an hour of running, Midoriya wasn't surprised to see a decent amount of his classmates had already come from their rooms to eat breakfast or do other things. What he WAS surprised at, was the fact that everyone was talking normally. The mood had drastically changed from the previous night. The present members of the Bakusquad and Dekusquad were hanging out or getting ready in their respective areas, whispering or flat out yelling amongst themselves. Ojiro and Hagakure seemed to be having a decent conversation at the table, heck, even Tokoyami was talking to Shoji.

"This seems like too quick of a mood swing," Deku whispered to himself, sweatdropping.

As he stepped further in, Uraraka noticed him. "Deku!" She called out, waving him over. He made his way to the table they were sitting at as they ate their breakfast cereal.

"H-hey." He greeted.

"Have you heard?" She asked, quickly swallowing a bite of whatever brand she was eating. "We're supposed to be doing a special event sometime in the next week."

"Y-yeah." He responded. "I heard about it from Hagakure earlier. She said she heard it from Mina, and you know she always has the latest gossip."

"It's ridiculous how fast the mood changed ribbit." Tsu piped up.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." He whispered.

"Let's hope that it's something good and distracting," Iida said, doing his choppy arm thing. "I would hate to see everyone let down right after this sudden uplift."

'Now you're making me nervous!' Midoriya cried mentally.

"But what could be so great that it's considered special at this school?" Uraraka wondered. "Maybe it's a new type of hero training that we've never heard of?"

"Maybe, ribbit."

And that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

—🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇—

The walk to class was mostly uneventful, still filled with the buzz of gossip and meaningless chatter between friends (or in Bakugo's case, meaningless screaming). They almost instantly shut up though, when they stepped into the classroom and realized that their homeroom teacher was already present. He looked angry, more than usual, probably from having to get up earlier than normal. He shot the approaching students a glare, signaling for them to shut up. They silently moved to their seats, gazing at him expectantly.

"Well, class." He said. "I bet you all are wondering what I'm doing here early. And to be honest, I've been asking that as well." He said with a hint of sarcasm. "Nezu is going to make an announcement any minute now, and he wanted me to be here and awake for it." He scoffed softly. "For SOME reason. I already know what it's about, but he just had to wake me up early for God knows what reason. So stay quiet until it's finished. Questions will be answered afterward."

Just as he finished talking, a tone sounded from the intercoms, both in the classroom and in the hallway. It had to be coming from all of the school's speakers.

"Good morning students!" The chipper voice of their principal said, the sound slightly muffled by the microphone he was inevitably speaking into. "I'm sure your homeroom teachers have informed you that I would be saying something important and worth listening to, so I shall get right to the point. And by the way, this information applies to every student and member of staff currently working on campus, no matter what course!"

This sent another wave of muttering through the class. It was going to the whole school? The many who had thought it had something to do with hero training looked down disappointedly at their desks.

"I'm sure most of you have noticed and are aware of the increasing bad mood and lack of moral that has been blanketing this school for the last month, even remaining after the immaculate success that was the cultural festival." The students nodded, even though the small mammal couldn't see them. "Well, with the help of one of our brilliant students," Midoriya blushed at the indirect praise but nobody noticed. "We have come up with a solution! We will be staging a school-wide event for the entertainment of our students and staff. Participation is mandatory unless prevented by some other factor. It being October, and not even 2 weeks until Hallows Eve, we are asking all of you to dress up in costumes!"

As Nezu stopped talking for a time to let the information set in, the class looked around at each other for a moment. Most had a look that said, 'Is he serious?' before the announcement continued. "I am aware that the hero course students already do that every week, but this will be different. In celebration of Halloween, students will be allowed to dress up for fun! Rather than hero work, this will simply be for your enjoyment! Keep in mind, that these costumes are meant to be what you choose. You may see your homeroom teacher for the regulations we have set for these costumes, along with the rules we have put in place when it comes to the making of them. Thank you for listening, and have a wonderful rest of your day!" The intercom crackled into silence.

The whole class was silent for a good amount of time, not really knowing what to say or just trying to process what the principal said.

"Okay," Aizawa spoke up, a stack of papers now in his hands. "All of you come to get a sheet and look over it. All of your questions should be answered. I'm going to sleep."

He pulled out his yellow sleeping bag from under his podium, shuffled into it, and flopped onto the ground like the big caterpillar he is.

This action cued an explosion of noise throughout the classroom. The two main emotions on people's faces were panic and excitement. Even a few mixes of both. And here they were.

Flashback End

"We only have two weeks to prepare! What am I gonna wear?!" Mina yelled, with Tsu trying to calm her down.

"This is awesome!" Kaminari cheered.

"I'm excited, but nervous at the same time." Uraraka murmured. "What do you think Deku?" She asked.

"W-we should probably look at the rules to see if there are any other factors before we judge." He said, loud enough for the rest of the class to hear over the noise.

"Exactly Midoriya!" Iida agreed loudly. "Everyone should get a sheet as Mr. Aizawa instructed!"

Most were still talking, some about costume ideas, others about what kind of rules could be put in place, and one person about how much skin girls were allowed to show, and how sexy different costumes would be on different girls. Everyone backed away from the grapist as he made groping motions with his hands with a dreamy look on his face.

As everyone picked up a piece of paper and looked them over, at one point a few surprised "eh's" rang out.

"We have to stay in character?" Jiro asked herself.

"This will be interesting," Tokoyami muttered.

"Aww! Does that mean I can't dress up as a shark?" Kirishima asked.

Of course, you'd dress as a shark! Everyone mentally screamed.

"Well, there's nothing on here that says you can't. You just have to... Act like a shark the whole day." Sato answered him.

"How do you act like a shark?" Sero laughed.

"NOOO!" Mineta screamed, crying tears of blood. "There are modesty regulations!"

"Of course there are you scumbag," Ojiro said with a disappointed look.

"Wait wait wait! Hold up! We have to make these ourselves!?" Bakugo yelled angrily. "What the fuck?!"

"Wait!" Iida interrupted. "It says that we have to put together the costumes ourselves. As in, we can buy clothes for it, but can't order a premade one. But, it might just be easier to make it from scratch."

Some people were confused at the way he explained it, but Midoriya got the idea.

That's good. He thought, relieved. I was just using the clothes I had already. But I'll still have to go buy some hair dye and contacts. Should I just order them online? No that'll take too long to arrive. Or maybe-

His muttering that he didn't even know was happening was put to a stop by Uraraka, who looked unnerved like she always did when he did that.

He blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine Deku. I was just asking what you think you're going to go as. I assume you always go as All Might." She laughed.

He laughed nervously with her. "Yeah, that's true. But I wanted to go as something different this year." He said. He stepped a little bit closer so nobody else could hear their conversation. "A-actually, I already have most of it figured out."

"How?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.

"W-well, u-um-, I was the perosnwhocameupwiththeidea." He said quickly.

"Huh?" She asked, not understanding him.

He sighed. "I was the person who came op with the idea. Aizawa asked me to do it for extra credit."

"That's so cool Deku!" Uraraka chimed happily. "I can see you coming up with something like this. So, what's your costume?"

"I-I want it to be a surprise." He said. He figured that the costume would have a bigger effect if nobody knew about it beforehand. He also knew that Uraraka sometimes had trouble keeping her mouth shut. Especially when it came to her pink friend who always seemed to be able to coax information out of her.

"Oh, okay!" Uraraka said, not at all deterred by the fact that he wasn't telling her. "Well, I hope you get it finished in time! I'm really curious! I'll have to work hard to get mine done too."

Similar conversations were spreading throughout the class, with everyone wondering what their classmates would dress up as. Some were just flat out yelling the answer, while others kept it a secret or didn't know themselves.

Let's hope that they find it fun. Deku thought.

Yo! Another long chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Future chapters will probably start to get longer like this one as more stuff starts to happen. But, as it says in the title, this is a short story, so don't expect more than maybe 8 or 9 chapters (maybe more if I get carried away). Love y'all!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
1.3K 29 23
Y/N started her first day of highschool at UA high and she already has a crush when she saw her crush shota he was talking to a guy with long blonde...
268K 8.4K 25
(Reader is gender-neutral.) The day that a baby with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes was found on the sidewalk near UA high was the day that everything cha...
1M 30.7K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...