The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

Bởi chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... Xem Thêm

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

39: He Got Plan

796 67 13
Bởi chaexjune

Everything that's broke
Leave it to the breeze
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I tried to smile at him but I found it hard as I saw Somi was looking at my reaction. I looked away before Somi went to serve him and I acted to be busy at the counter. Luckily there were not many customers and other staff is at the back.

I tried to keep my composure as I stole glances at him at the table near the entrance. He came here alone. Did he drive here? But, his left leg is still recovering.

When Somi came to my way, I looked elsewhere from his direction before I heard Somi calling for my name.

"Jungkook, he said he wants to talk with you.", she said slow enough just for me to listen.

My eyes darted on Jungkook for a brief second before I looked back at Somi with a frown.

"Did he tell you why?", I asked her.

She shook her head and replied, "He just said it's quite important. I don't dare to ask more since he talked to me like a stranger."

Then, she excused herself to make the drink he ordered and I slowly stepped out of the counter to go to Jungkook's table.

As I reached him, I greeted him, "Uh, hi...my colleague said you want to see me."

He nodded before replying me, "Hi, Chaeyoung. That's your name, right?"

I was taken aback with his question but I tried to keep a calm reaction on my face. I nodded and asked if there is anything important he needs to talk to me about. I even told him that I do not have a lot of free time since I am working.

"I will not take long. Just...I have few questions to ask you. So, if you don't mind...will you have a seat here for a while?", he asked politely making me remembered the first time we met. He was not that polite or maybe I just feel uncomfortable around him at that time. I went to sit on the chair opposite the table facing him before asking him what does he wants to know from me.

"First of all, I want to say sorry for how I was reacting when you visited me with my eomma. You must think I'm rude, right?", it was quite weird to know he is apologizing for that. I mean...he still does not remember me, right? Why is he apologizing though?

"Nayeon told me you're her step sister and you work for my eomma. That's why you were with her that day. I'm sorry again...Chaeyoung.", he added.

I felt that it was unnecessary for him to apologise so I told him it was fine. Then, I asked him when Nayeon met him as I knew she said she was afraid to visit him. She said she did not want to bother him since she was his past.

Somi came to serve him his drink so we stayed quiet for a while. Only after Somi left us alone, he continued to talk with me.

"She visited me three days after I woke up. I thought I will never see her again. I'm glad she came.", he told me. "Anyway...did she really just got back from Tokyo? Do you...know...", I cut him off as I nodded to him.

"She came back after she finished her studies there. She used to work there for a while too. But, she's back here almost two months already.", I told him what he needed to know about Nayeon even though I felt hurt telling him those things.

"She had a job there? Then, why she came back here? Did she tell you anything about it?", he asked as he started to take a sip of his coffee.

I think for a while but not about why Nayeon came back. I think about why he sounded curious like before he got into the accident. Did he remember anything?

"My sister doesn't say specifically but...have you remember anything, Jungkook?", I asked him as I did not want to hurt his feelings by telling him the real reason Nayeon left Tokyo.

He shook his head to my question.

"That's why I want to know about it. I thought you could help me since you're her sister.", he replied.

His words hurt me, really. He only knew me as Nayeon's sister. He did not know who I am to him. I guessed Nayeon forgot to tell him about that. Should I tell him instead?

"There's something else that I wanted to know, Chaeyoung. About us...do we know each other before I got into the accident?", he asked me the question I was afraid to ask him myself. Does he remember me? Totally no but how am I supposed to answer this question he asked me? What does he want to hear? That I am his girlfriend? That we have been dating for three weeks before he got into the accident? Will that even help him to remember anything about us?

He remembered Nayeon for now, not me.

"Chaeyoung, Jungkook! Hi!", I was startled as I turned to see Nayeon walking towards Jungkook and kissed his cheek in front of me.

I looked away feeling uncomfortable there.

"Did I interrupt you two? Jungkook? Chae?", she asked as she pulled a chair to sit next to Jungkook.

"Umm, no. Absolutely not, unnie. Do you want a drink or anything? I can serve you.", I stood up as I asked her that question.

She shook her head as she looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Actually I came to pick him up from here. I promised to have a dinner with him today. It's okay, Chaeyoung. How much is this coffee? I'll pay for him.", she said as she took out her purse ready to pay but Jungkook stopped her.

"I'll pay it myself, baby. You don't have to do that for me.", Jungkook replied making me felt something pricking my heart.

"No, I'll pay. You can pay for dinner later.", Nayeon said as she handed me a few notes for one cup of coffee.

I wanted to say that it is not that costly before she cut me off, "Keep the change, Chaeyoung. And thank you for looking out for Jungkook. We'll leave now, okay?"

I nodded as I gave them a faint smile before heading to the counter. I could not look up to them until they went out of the bakery. It was too painful to watch them, I told myself to be strong despite the burning I felt in my heart.

What had just happened? My own sister taking away my boyfriend right in front of my eyes. But, he did not remember me though. He remembered Nayeon and it was just right that he chose to be with her. But then again, am I doing the right thing letting him go like that?

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

There was a big question mark in my head. Too many questions were playing in my mind. Who should I trust? Nayeon? Namjoon? Chaeyoung? Who?

Namjoon said that Nayeon dumped me for another man but she treated me like we have been together for a long time. And then, Chaeyoung...she seemed to not know much about Nayeon herself. If Nayeon has her own agenda, what is it? If Chaeyoung knows something about Nayeon that I did not know, why she did not tell me? Another thing, is she really my girlfriend now? She did not seemed to be shocked seeing me with Nayeon. She did not even answer my question about us.

For now, I only know Nayeon has something up her sleeves but I still did not know what it is about.

While I was thinking of these things, my doorbell rang so I went to look up at who coming at this hour to see me.

"Hyung.", I said as I opened the door to see Namjoon there.

"Hey, Kook. I'm sorry if I come unannounced but I have a really big, top secret news to tell you. And I can't wait for tomorrow morning. Don't ask me to come back here in the morning.", he said as he entered my penthouse without my permission.

I have been staying here after my mom told me that she and my dad has divorced. It was a bit shocking and I needed time to be away from both of them. I cannot meet them yet after knowing the truth about their divorce.

"What top secret news? Or should I say whose news?", I asked as I slowly followed him to the living room with the crutches helping  me to walk.

❤❤❤

Right after the door is closed, I punched the coffee table in front of me. If what Namjoon said is true, then I need a plan. I need to plan on getting back at her before she humiliates me.

❤❤❤

Another update here...hope you guys enjoy it even though it still in sad mood for now...😅

🤗🤗

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

898 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it
317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...