I want to restart (discontinu...

By korekyio_kkkkkkk

⚠️TW ABUSE,SELF HARM AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT, SWEARING⚠️ Hajime Hineta is a regular student who lives a pretty... More

Lunch
Home life
Summer events

First Day

44 1 0
By korekyio_kkkkkkk

Authors note
So Wattpad deleted the first chapter and so there's a few pictures from the original.

Nagitos point of veiw-

I walk out of class and to my locker to grab a book, as I'm digging through my locker I hear giggles and laughter staring at me tho I've gotten used to it. I take out the book the cover reads danganronpa my favorite book series, when I was gonna walk away I feel a tap on my shoulder which causes me to flinch seeing as the only time I'm touched is when I'm being hit.

Hajimes view-

He flinched hm weird "hi I'm the new student hajime I just wanted to say hi" I say to him "why?" He responded to me I tilt my head in a confused way "why? Because I'm trying to meet all my classmates" I say "oh ok well you've met trash like me so go meet more important people" he turns around back to his locker. What does he mean? I turn back to Nanami "I told you he was weird" she said "when did you even say that?" "I didn't? Huh weird" she said and looked back at her game I look back at him he's doing something on his phone and then walks into an empty classroom.

Nagitos view-

My phone rings I check the screen to see the word dad, I sigh and walk into an empty room. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" he yells at me through the phone "I told you I'm at school" I say back to him worried "WHY NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU ANYWAYS YOUR JUST GARBAGE" I sigh "I'm aware" I say loud enough for him to hear "GET HOME SOON OR ELSE" "ok ok I will" he hangs up I know what he'll do if I don't get home on time the hell he puts me through every day.

Athours note

Sorry it was short I lost some motivation after they deleted the chapter the first time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
80.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...