๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™„๐˜ผ ยป ๐™ . ๐™—๐™–๐™ ...

By trashtethics

๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
actor au - metanoia

26

6.7K 405 235
By trashtethics

You tried to hold it in, but tears are already streaming from your eyes down to your cheeks. Your grip tightened around the small purse that you were holding. You've been waiting for hours, he didn't show up.

You didn't care how many people watched you while you cried, nor did you care about how you looked like right now. You were hurt. You didn't care about the sympathetic eyes the people are giving you, your mind was too preoccupied.

You wiped the tears on your face using the back of your hands as you started to walk even faster. You knew that this won't do after all.

"It's impossible after all..." You whispered to yourself as you called a cab, finally leaving the place where you were supposed to meet Katsuki.

You've been waiting, but he didn't even showed up. You tried to understand maybe something might have happened but you can't help but to feel down and disappointed. You were looking forward for this day but you ended up crying.

The whole ride was silent, but you let your tears burst silently until you reached the flower shop. You hurriedly opened the doors and ran upstairs to lock yourself up in your room.

"bakatsuki...i hate you." you said before you buried your face under the pillow after you entered your dark room, never actually had the will to open the lights.

You felt bad for asking your friends for help to dress you up, all their efforts are all in vain. Your hands tightened before you let your tears fall again while hugging the pillow in your arms.

"B-boss! Wait!" Kirishima tried to block Katsuki's way as he tried to leave with a wounded shoulders after getting shot by bullet.

Katsuki clicked his tongue as he shoved Kirishima away, "Fuck off. (y/n)...she's waiting for me." he glared as he panted, mostly trying to save his breath for later. His shoulders hurt but he was worried about you more than anything.

"boss..." Kaminari looked at Katsuki with a sad eyes as he glanced over Katsuki's ruined clothes—covered in blood and dirt.

The reason why Katsuki wasn't able to go was because his home was attacked by an unknown group who started to fire guns at them, most likely from a rival group, trying to take control of the Bakuhatsu-kai by having Katsuki eliminated. Luckily, Katsuki was able to elimate them but in return, he was not able to come to the date he promised you.

He deeply regrets it, Katsuki felt like hitting himself in the face but he knew he needed to see you first, even though he also knew that you might be mad at him.

It was already 9 in the evening when they get tp finish up, with casualties in Katsuki's home and some of his men were wounded, including Katsuki himself. 

"Boss, please let us patch you up first. You've been losing a lot of blood." Sero tried to convince the blond but also failed in trying to convince the young boss.

"I'M TELLING YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, DAMMIT!" Katsuki snapped, punching his fist on the wall and creating a loud thud. The guys flinched at Katsuki's sudden outburst.

He shut his eyes tightly as his hands balled tightly. All he could think about was you. He couldn't calm himself as desperateness clouded his thoughts.

Katsuki was frustrated. He knew that it was none of their fault that this happened but he couldn't help himself from getting angry. More than anything, Katsuki had been feeling his chest tightening, it felt like he was being suffocated. His shoulders hurt but his heart carries the most pain.

Mina sadly glanced at Katsuki before she gave him the keys of the car, making Kirishima's eyes widen as he tries to take the keys away from Mina, "Mina, what are you doing we can't let boss go-"

"Please go to her. At this point we can't stop you, right?" Mina handed the keys to Katsuki before Katsuki finally snatched it away from the pinkette.

Katsuki, without a word, turned his back as he ran out of the house with a wound and ruined clothes.

"Mina...are you sure?" Sero asked Mina while watching Katsuki leave.

Mina nodded her head weakly, "we can't stop him even if we tried. He'll go on a rampage." Mina answered before her shoulders slumped.

Kirishima stared at the door where Katsuki exited. He was worried for his friend to be out with an open wound. He was also partly blaming himself for being so incompetent, which results Katsuki to bail you on your date. If only he was atleast an effective underling, Katsuki wouldn't be wounded nor having a bad time right now.

"He was really looking forward for today..." Kirishima muttered to himself but Kaminari was close enough to hear what he said.

"if shit goes down, we'll help the boss with (y/n)-san. So for now, let's just hope that they can talk." Kaminari tapped the redhead's shoudlers before he walked away, limping from the wound he received on his leg.

"Idiot." Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed as he massaged his temples, "that goes without saying."

Katsuki slammed the car door close before he walked towards the flower shop's door. He could feel the immense pain coming from his shoulder but he tried to not mind the pain.

"Shit." He murmured to himself.

He reached over the door knob and to his surprise, it was open, and making his way on inside and locking the door behind him. Katsuki started to pant heavily as he climbed upstairs where your room is supposed to be.

His cold hands touched his chest as he felt his heart racing inside his ribcage. He started to reach over your door as he began to knock.

"Go away." katsuki heard you from inside the room answering him after he knocked.

Katsuki shut his eyes tightly as he tried not to wince in pain after his shoulder began to hurt. His hand held his shoulder before he rested his forehead on the door.

"(y/n)..." he muttered as his grip on his shoulder tightened, "hi, love. Can we talk?"

You leaned your head on the door as you sniffled, "Go away." Katsuki felt his heart being stabbed a thousand times after hearing you say that to him.

"Please open the door." Katsuki bit his lower lip tightly, "let's talk...please."

Katsuki isn't that type to lower his head and beg but if it's you, he'd do it rather than losing you. He knew he shouldn't drag you into his mess but no matter where he goes, he knew that he would still come home to you.

"Why are you doing this? Please stop...stop leading me on, Katsuki-san..." Katsuki's heart was shattered when he heard your voice broke while speaking, "i-if you don't have the resolve to love me...then leave me alone...please."

"What are you...." Katsuki snapped, he could feel it. His fear of losing you is starting to consume him. Katsuki started to bang on the door with desperation, "I'm not even joking when I said I love you. Can you please just open this door?"

"Stop it." You said as you buried your face on the pillow. You wanted to see Katsuki, but you were too afraid of what will you feel after seeing his face.

Will you still be mad? Will you cry? Will you come to realize something? You didn't know and that's what scares you the most. You know that you weren't being fair but you were also hurt. You didn't know what to do.

"I'm just-I'm sorry! Punch me, kick me, scream at me, I don't give a damn! Please, just let me talk to you, (y/n)." Katsuki felt his knees weakened. Was it because he was wounded or he was hurt emotionally, he doesn't know.

You sighed before you finally stood up from the ground. You wiped your tears away as you threw your pillow back to your bed, inhaling deep breaths before you reached for the door. There is no point on acting like this, you knew you needed to hear him out. But forgiveness will come after you had sort your feelings out.

After Katsuki heard the door opening, he took a step backwards to wait for you to come out from your room, his chest hurt after seeing your swollen eyes and red nose, as if you just cried a lot.

"What do you- oh my god, what heppened to you?!" you weren't able to finish what you were supposed to say when you saw Katsuki's clothes soaked in red while he was holding his shoulder.

Katsuki didn't waste another second and started to rush towards you, grabbing you by the wrist as he pulled you towards him. As he pulled you near, his hand hold your body close to him as he wrapped it around your waist before slowly leaning your back on the wall.

"I fucking love you so much." He whispered before he tilted his head sideways as he leaned towards you, his soft lips brushing yours.

Your eyes widened after you realized that Katsuki was already kissing you, but you didn't understand yourself when you thought about how you liked it. You felt your cheeks heating up as you let the long and relentless kiss invaded your thoughts, immediately carving it into your memories.

Katsuki's lips were soft and his kiss were gentle. The places where his hand were placed were warm.

Katsuki was the first one to broke the kiss before he pressed his forehead onto yours while looking at your bright (e/c) eyes, "I'm sorry for not being able to make it on time. I'm sorry for making you wait, princess."

"K-Katsuki..." You were lost for words, "how did this h-happened..." You stammered as you watched Katsuki's shoulders with a worried look on your eyes.

This...is this why he wasn't able to come earlier?

"I love you." Katsuki said, ignoring what you just said. Katsuki scanned you as he flashed a small grin on his lips hefore leaning towards your left ear and whispered, "you are so beautiful. I love you."

You clicked your tongue before you moved his face away from you. You hoped that Katsuki wasn't able to see your red as a tomato face. Your heart was beating wildly that you can't even explain what was happening.

Your mind was a mess after the kiss.

"Your wound..." you averted your gaze away from Katsuki as you pulled him inside the room, "l-let me treat your wound..."

Katsuki held your wrist once more, making you turn to him. Your heart was shattered the moment you saw Katsuki's sad eyes looking directly at you as if he was looking deep into your soul.

"AI made you cry, didn't I?" He swiped his thumb over your cheek using his free hand, "I'm sorry."

His crimson orbs narrowed on you, as his grip around your wrist tightened. Katsuki doesn't want to lose you. He could finally say that he was not confusing your kindness to love because what he felt towards you wasn't gratefulness to your kindness — but rather, he is really in love with you.

He wasn't a fan of love at first sight and kid you not, he doesn't even believe on those kind of things—not until he met you for the first time. He had someone like you who made him feel that way, and he wanted to treasure you and his feelings for you forever if he could.

Katsuki knew that he is full of flaws and he doesn't even know if will he really be a great person, but he is willing to change just for you and that was enough to prove you how much you really meant to him.

"katsuki...?" You asked as your hands slowly reached his and locked it together with him not caring if your hands or clothes got stained.

Katsuki smiled at you as he watched you. You were his metanoia, his reason to change.

"Please don't give up on me...I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.4K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
166K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
422K 19.7K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 ๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
421K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰