๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€

By MoniWroteIt

Many years ago Shaq and lavar were best friends. Years later they reconnect but they now have children. With... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..
๐Ÿท..
๐Ÿธ..
๐Ÿน..
๐Ÿบ..
๐Ÿป..
๐Ÿผ..
๐Ÿฝ..
๐Ÿพ..
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›..
๐Ÿฟ..
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..
10..
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ..
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน..
๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š..

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท..

1.1K 35 9
By MoniWroteIt

Nova pov
October 30th
6:12 am

I had just gotten up and brushed my teeth. I put on some furry slippers and met my sisters downstairs. We were on our way to the airport to pick up the girls they were flying in for the Halloween party tomorrow. We got in the Escalade and made our way to the airport. We got there and the girls got in with their bags. Everyone was too tired to speak so we just rode in silence. We got back home. And the girls went to the guest rooms while we went back to our rooms and went back to sleep. I woke back up around 10 because we still had to go get things for the party and set up before tomorrow. And we still had to go get our costumes. I got up and showered and brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for today. I just had on a black long sleeve shirt and some black leggings and my black ugg slippers. I walked out of my room just as everyone had just finished getting ready. We all got into the Escalade. Nylah was staying at home since our parents were there. We made our way to a lot of different stores getting decorations and then we went to get our costumes. After we had everything we made our way to our lake house.

We got out and started taking things inside. We started setting up for the party. We only put up decorations and pop scare things cause we were gonna put the food and drinks tomorrow. After setting up it was now nighttime and we decided to head hike to get some rest for tomorrow. We got home showered and we all went to sleep.

Nova pov
October 31st
10:13 am

Me and the girls were out getting more things for the party tonight and stuff we were going to go to the lake house around 5 since the party started at 8 we were just going to put on our costumes and make up there. We had just arrived back home and it was now 2:55 and we basically just chilled waiting for 5z

"Ohhhhh waitttt I just thought about something" I said.

"What" ni'ari said.

"We ain't even told nobody we having a damn party" I said face palming myself.

"OH SHIT" Naomi said jumping up.

"Ight well let's just post it on ig and snap you know hella ppl finna come" December said. We all nodded.

"Wait let's tell zo them first nova text melo" ni'ari said. I nodded and went to my messages.

Melo pov
Ball estate
3:05

Me and my brothers were just playing around in the house with our friends that were supposed to leave weeks ago but decided to stay because none of us had shit to do. We were sitting down talking when I got a text from nova making me smile and unlock my phone.

From nova😍💕:
Hi just wanted to let you know me and my sisters are throwing a Halloween party tonight, the party starts at 8 and you all are invited,the address is _________ come and have fun wit us🎃🖤

"Aye y'all" I said looking up from my phone.

"Wassup" zo said.

"Nova and them having a party tonight at 8, y'all tryna go" I asked.

"Oh hell yeaaa" Eli said.

"Fasho what time it start" gelo asked.

"It start at 8" I said making them nod. I texted nova back and we just started joking and laughing wit each other to pass time.

Ni'ari pov

It was now 4:55 and we were gathering all of our things to make our way to the lake house where the party would be held. We had posted about the party on all of our socials and hella people were coming. We made it to the lake house by 5:30 since it was kinda far away. We got in and started setting stuff up and making sure things were in the right places and looked neat. We had sat up the cake we ordered, we decorated the front, the backyard, the kitchen, a snack table, the living room, and even the bathroom. We were now sitting out some food and chips we had pizza coming but we weren't gonna order it until the party started so it wouldn't be cold. We sat up drinks and stuff. By now it was 6:57 and we had went to shower and put on our costumes and make up.

We all got out the shower and put on our costumes then December did all of our make up.

Ni'ari

Naomi

Nova

Manariah

December

Aaliyah

Naomi pov

Once we had our clothes on and makeup done we double checked over ourselves. Ni'ari was a snack, I was cat woman, nova was a sexy mouse, manariah was a mummy, December was lil Kim, and Aaliyah was a fairy. It was now 7:47 and people would start showing up soon. The security had just arrived and were standing at the doors. The pizza had just came. And the dj had just got done setting up. We went through the house making things more neater and checking over everything before people started arriving.

The front of the house

The backyard

The inside

The kitchen

The bathroom

The food table
Everyone was checked at the door and then let it. A lot of people had already arrived and the dj was playing music.

Nova pov

The party was going well everyone was having fun and dancing and rapping to the music. Then the ball brothers and their friends walked in. Me and my sisters and our friends greeted them and gave them hugs.

"Heyyy mellow yellow" I said hugging melo.

"Hey fashion nova" he said laughing hugging back.

"You look good" he said making me smile and blush.

"Thank you you look nice too" I said complementing his black shirt, black pants, and black Jordan's. We all were talking standing in a circle until our song came on. All us girls looked at each other then ran to the dance floor.

I then bent over and started shaking my ass. December got behind me and started smacking my booty hyping me up. I looked over to see my sisters shaking ass too. Seconds later I felt December move and someone else come up Behind me. I looked back to see melo making me smile and smirk. I then started going harder to see if he could keep up and he surprisingly did. The song went off the we walked off the dance floor.

"Damn sis Ian know you could do all that" Naomi said laughing along wit ni'ari.

"Shiiidd you talking bout her you shock the hell outta me" ni'ari said to Naomi.

"Unt unt ni'ari I saw you making yo ass jiggle like jello" I said laughing along with everybody else.

We then made our way to the food table. We ate a little then made our way to the drinks.

We all took shots and grabbed a cup and got ourselves a drink. I didn't drink much because I was under age. Actually all of us were but me and melo were the youngest. Ni'ari and gelo weren't drinking much either but Naomi and zo and on the other hand were downing em.

Hours and a lot of drinks later...
Naomi pov

I was singing to the song while sitting on zo's lap. Then my song had came on. By now I was a little tipsy.

I started feeling the song and grinding on zo's lap. Hearing him groan only made me smirk and do it more. By this time I could feel him start to get happy. I stood up and reached my hand out to him. He took it and I pulled him up off of the couch. We made our way upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed him and he kissed me back for while until he stopped.

"Naomi you're drunk you're not thinking straight" he said trying to get me off of him.

"No I'm not I know what I'm doing zo" I said taking my costume off. Which left me in my black lace bra and panties. He stared and licked his lips. He then got off the bed and picked me up and layed me down. We both took the rest of our clothes off and he got a condom out of his pocket and you know what happen next.

We layed in the bed out of breath.

"We should probably get back to the party" I said sitting up. I tried to push the fact that I just lost my virginity to zo to the back of my head. Well this really wasn't my first time but it was my first time actually feeling it and having an orgasm and I'm pretty sure zo popper my cherry which Damon couldn't do. So I'm counting this as my real first time. We put back on our clothes and I redid my make up and we walked out of the room. I tried my best to hid the hickies and the limp in my walk as we made our way down the stairs. When we got down someone called zo's name. We looked over to see the girl from the restaurant I think her name was Denise or something.

"Zo can I talk to you for a second" she said smirking. He looked at me and told me to go ahead wit the others he would be over there soon. I frowned and went to go wit the others. I guess my sisters could sense something was wrong because ni'ari pointed to the back yard and we all stood up making our way outside. We sat on the chairs that were in the back. There weren't many people back here and the music wasn't as loud.

"What wrong mimi" nova said looking at me.

"Well I kinda just lost my virginity to zo" I said looking down playing with my finger nails. They gasped.

"Wait I thought Damon took it" ni'ari said confused.

"Yea but he didn't make me cum or he didn't pop my cherry" I said sighing.

"And zo did" nova asked and I nodded.

"Ok so why were you frowning when you walked over to us" ni'ari asked.

"Well when we came down the stairs the girl from the restaurant called his name and asked to talk to him and he went with her" I said.

"Wow that's kinda messed up because that's his ex" nova said.

"It is" I asked.

"Yea melo told me in the backseat after we left the restaurant that day" she said making me look down and sigh.

"Aww Mimi do you have feelings for zo" ni'ari asked looking at me.

"I wouldn't say feelings but yea I kinda like him" I said.

"Awwwww" nova said smiling.

"Yea but it doesn't matter anymore he cleary has who he wants" I said seeing Denise and zo walk out here laughing and smiling.

"She ain't got shit on you Mimi" ni'ari said mugging them making me laugh.

"Girl come on fuck a nigga let's get in this party and have some fun" nova said standing up making us stand also. For the rest of the night we partied and danced while I avoided zo.

********************************************

Ok so I tried to add a little drama😂 but more is to come🤫🍿

Soooo zo and Mimi?😅

Denise and zo?🤨

Imma just warn y'all, this book is gonna take an BIGGGGG turn so just be ready🙂

#MONIOUT💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 36
**SEQUEL TO PLAY WITH ME** Leilani and Melo are living their best life together putting aside all that has happened but....What happens when a new bo...
157K 2.6K 37
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it." ((Things happen fast in this book sometimes but there will be...
114K 3.3K 26
A LaMelo Ball fan fiction. "I got you, okay? I promise I won't leave you." Kendall and Lamelo have been best friends since kindergarten. Kendall wou...