A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 38

3.5K 284 91
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara and Sanskar came out of their car holding Saanjh in his her arms tightly, just then their gaze fell on the most disgusting fellow whom they never wanted to see.

Today was court hearing for Saanjh's custody case, whole family wants to come along with them but Sanskar stopped them by saying it will attract huge media let them handle alone but Naina came with so much insist.

They all turned their face with hate and about to move inside when his voice stopped them.

" hello Mrs. Swara Maheshwari how are you?".......... Laksh came in front of them with odious smile on face, none of them replied anything to him.

" recognised me? Your ex fiance with whom you shared long relationship? (They didn't replied anything) didn't recognize?, ok no problem whose baby you stolen from hospital and now showing everybody as your adopted baby, remember?".......... Laksh said savagely.

" she is my baby and nothing to yours, a sourpuss deceiver person and that I will prove in court"........ Swara said determinedly.

" oh really that's why you are using her for your benefit"........ Laksh again said savagely.

Swara's anger reached its peak still she controlled herself, but Sanskar and Naina couldn't they were about to reply him but Swara stopped them, gave Saanjh in Naina's arms and steer her to get inside, she did as Swara said.

" what do you mean Laksh?"........ Swara asked while folding hand across her chest.

" I think your marriage gift is pending from my side, you will get it today (SwaSan frowned listening him) Swara you spoiled my whole life, because of you my whole business came down, my everything has been snatched even my family disowned me just because of you, today I will take my full and final revenge I will take my baby who is your life your happiness, just to save her you did this much but today I will snatch that thing from you as well as your this beautiful fame"......... Laksh said in odious wanton way.

" she isn't any thing Laksh she is my daughter and I will never ever let you succeed in your evil plans, till I am with them neither I let you take my angel nor let you harm Swara a bit"........ Sanskar said in rage.

" Sanskar no need to waste our time on him, let's go"........ Swara stopped Sanskar from getting more angry.

" yes Mr. SM save your energy and time for court because I will see you there"......... Laksh said with odious smirk.

" then let's meet in court"........ Swara said last line calmly and all moved towards court room.
.
.
.
.
.
Judge read all papers then asked the lawyer to start the case proceeding.

" your honor, this baby whom Mrs. Swara Maheshwari calling her daughter is actually my client's daughter and he was searching for  baby since one year, his in laws who are Mrs. Maheshwari's parents lied to him that his wife and baby both are no more, your owner it's such unfair with a father who wants his baby and he is appealing from the court peacefully please give him custody of his baby, that's all"............. Mr. Chowdhury Laksh's lawyer finish his statement with the blame on Swara and her family.

Judge already become little in favor of Laksh which is looking by her face she looked towards Kabir and he started his proceeding.

" your honor it's a sheer false blame on my clients Mr and Mrs. Maheshwari that they stole this baby, actually they legally adopted her through xyz orphanage and these are adoption papers (Kabir hand over adoption papers to judge) Mr. Laksh Kapoor and his wife miss Isha Roy had been divorce before the birth of baby and he never asked for baby's custody miss Isha Roy fallen severely ill during pregnancy and after giving birth to baby she herself gave baby's custody to Mrs. Swara Maheshwari, still they complete all legal formalities through orphanage and adopted her legally and since birth baby is with her only, now baby is one year older, I want to ask where were Mr. Laksh Kapoor since theses many months suddenly came to claim his right and why my client will give their daughter whom they love more then anything to the person who wasn't care for her when she was in her mother's womb, when she born and till one year where she got best family and loving and caring atmosphere"........... Kabir tried his best argument.

" objection your honor my lawyer friend is praising this family so much because he is going to become son in law of this family but in actual this family is not at good for this little baby"......... Mr. Chowdhury start unnecessary topic.

" excuse me your honor this topic is total irrelevant with the case that what is my personal relations"........ Kabir said sternly.

" Mr. Chowdhury court is warning you no need to bring your or your opponent lawyer's personal relation in this court just talk about your client, court's time is precious"......... Judge warned him.

" I am sorry your honor but what to do this family is a big liar and I have all witness to prove this with your permission"......... Mr. Chowdhury said in evil way and judge nod her head.

A lady came inside and stood in witness box, SwaSan, Naina and Kabir recognised her and become shocked seeing her witnessing from Laksh's side.

" your honor she is Mrs. Dixit warden of the xyz orphanage regarding which my lawyer friend was talking, they were saying that Mr and Mrs. Maheshwari adopted baby through their orphanage but Mrs. Dixit is completely denying by saying this baby's name was never registered in their orphanage, am I right Mrs. Dixit"........... Mr. Chowdhury said and turned towards lady.

" yes sir lawyer sir is correct this baby's name was never registered in our orphanage"......... Mrs. Dixit said.

SwaSan Kabir become shocked listening her sheer lie but Laksh smirk towards Swara and she got that he bribed her.

Kabir was about to say something but Swara called and told him that Laksh's face is evident that he bribed her and she is lying for him, Kabir got what he have to do ahead, while judge street Kabir to proceed.

" Mrs. Dixit according your testimony this baby's name was never registered in xyz orphanage correct".......... Kabir asked while glaring her Mrs. Dixit look towards Mr. Chowdhury and he signal her by tilting head, Kabir turn and look towards Mr. Chowdhury but he pretend as he is busy in something else.

" no it was never"......... She  replied same answer.

" so that means you want to say these legal adoption document are fake, right?"......... Kabir asked showing her adoption papers.

She once again look towards Mr. Chowdhury and he again signal her by tilting head, Kabir again turn and look towards Mr. Chowdhury but he pretend like he don't know anything.

" I don't know about documents but I am saying truth"......... She lied confidently.

" ok then according to your testimony these documents are fake then I request from the court to please order police to verify about these documents completely and if these will be prove fake then I will left my case here and if not then Mrs. Dixit's testimony will be wrong from this case's hearing, that's all your honor"........ Kabir's last googly made Laksh as well as Mr. Chowdhury stunned.

" it's not only about adoption procedure your honor, this lady (he point towards Swara) is not a good mother as well for this innocent baby she is already celebrity and trying to pull this innocent baby in same profession for her benefit"......... Mr. Chowdhury said cunningly made again SwaSan, Naina and Kabir shocked thinking what is he up to now.

" and to proof this I want to call Mrs. Swara Maheshwari on stage"......... Mr. Chowdhury said with evil grin on face.

Swara become confuse, all this thing is very new for her, she deal with different types of problems her life but this court hearing and mostly this Mr. Chowdhury's worst reputation she knows, Sanskar pressed her hands gently which gave her enough courage, she gave Saanjh in Sanskar's arms and herself went towards witness box.

" Mrs. Maheshwari is it true that you are a very famous bollywood celebrity actress?".......... Mr. Chowdhury asked what everybody knows.

" objection your honor such a unwanted question which wastes court's time"......... Kabir objected for Mr. Chowdhury's unwanted question.

" it is related from case your honor and I request from my lawyer friend please let me complete my proceeding"......... He said cunningly looking with evil smirk towards Swara.

" objection overruled"......... Judge said and let him proceed.

" so tell me Mrs. Swara Bose Maheshwari is it true that you are a popular bollywood celebrity actress".......... He asked same question.

" yes it's true"......... Swara replied calmly while looking towards judge to avoid that obnoxious person'a gaze.

" it means you have habit of giving press interviews?"......... He asked next question making everybody little confuse.

" not habit, but we have to do sometimes if it is necessary"........ Swara again replied but while looking towards judge.

" then why it was necessary that you give interview with your baby and she become very uncomfortable with that"........... He said in cunning way putting unnecessary blame on her.

" I never give interview with baby and specially I never do any such thing which makes her uneasy".......... Swara replied calmly.

" two days ago haven't you gave an interview outside of your husband's grand karma hotel, that too without informing your family who was sitting inside enjoying some personal event"................ He asked loudly to make her fear but she was fearless.

" no, that was unplanned one, I came out of hotel and suddenly press reporters surrounded me and started shooting questions"......... Swara replied in same calm tone.

" then where were your guards? I heard you have around dozens of guards who stays  surrounds you, Why they didn't threw them out of your way? Why you had to answers of such unwanted questions that too with baby?"........ His cunning plot was not going to end.

" guards were trying to remove them from my path but I stopped them because being celebrity pushing press and media like this can spoil our image that's why"............. Swara was losing her patience.

" it means more then baby's comfort your image is important right (Swara was about to answer but he interrupt her) ok let it be you tell the court why did you came out with baby that too without security or without informing your family inside"......... He again asked cunningly.

" I took Saanjh to washroom, when I was washing my hands she suddenly started running towards the exit door, she is very small and being flicker she didn't heard and to stop her I came out fastly without informing anybody".......... Swara said truthfully.

" point to be noted your honor how careless mother she is, she can't even handle an year old baby (Swara again wanted to say something but he again interrupt her) Mrs. Swara Maheshwari while giving interview didn't you talk about her career and future and with this interview didn't baby become uneasy"......... He continue showered cunning questions.

" no I didn't talk about her career and future, they asked if she is going to debut as a child artist then I said she is small when she will grow up she will decide her career"........ Swara cleared the unnecessary questions.

" isn't it true that baby become uneasy with the interview still you continued"......... He again asked cunningly.

" no I didn't continued"........ Swara replied.

" you are lying Mrs. Maheshwari, your honor this Mrs. Swara Maheshwari is a big liar, who lied about baby's adoption as well as a careless mother who put baby in uneasy situation just for her fame and now lying by saying that was unplanned interview and I have proof of her lie, I want to show it with your permission".......... Mr. Chowdhury says loudly and judge gave him permission.

Swara went to her seat back, Mr. Chowdhury started that interview which reporter took forcefully by surrounded her but it was beautifully edited like she was giving interview by her wish, her smiling face shown again and again and Saanjh's irritated face was shown again and again, this interview of hers was telecast in court from totally different angle, they can't do anything right now Kabir wanted to say but Sanskar asked him to not to say anything regarding this.

" at last your honor my client wants to request something from you"........ After completing video Mr. Chowdhury said and judge permitted him.

" your honor, that baby is my daughter whom I was searching from past one year, I haven't had any idea it could be with Swara who was not at all in good terms with my wife Isha, but now after seeing this I am sure Swara is not good for my baby and her future, I am her biological father nobody can love her life I do and can secure her future, please I request you help me to get my baby"......... Laksh said with fake tears which only Swara got otherwise for a second everybody influenced from his acting.

" Mr. Laksh court heard your plead and both the lawyer's arguments, but we have to complete our procedures for that court is ordering to police to complete verification of these adoption papers with in three days and submit it in court and send for baby's DNA test if it will match with Mr. Laksh Kapoor's DNA than only he can get baby's custody and it's report also should be in court with in three days and this case's next hearing will be after three days the court is adjourn"........ Judge said and bang her hammer.

All left the court room with different emotions, Laksh with cunning smile, Naina with anger filled brain which can blast anytime, Swara with nostalgic while clutching Saanjh tightly in her arms who was sleeping peacefully on her shoulder and Sanskar with determination that how to solve this issue and teach this Laksh Kapoor a proper lesson.

Chapter ends

Precap - Swara is nostalgic and Sanskar motivate Swara in different way, Sanskar wants Swara to argue this case, Swara wants to meet Laksh once, Swara challenged Laksh.

Why is Swara's nostalgic?

How Sanskar will motivate her?

Why Sanskar wants Swara to argue this case?

Why Swara wants tho meet Laksh once last time?

How will Swara challenge Laksh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.8K 24
"Why did you leave?" I asked. She looked up from her hands, meeting my eyes, but then averted them and sighed. "I didn't have a choice, Damien." She...
113K 4.3K 10
"You're a freak" his girlfriend said. "And soo ugly. I bet you no guy would ever look twice at that dried up face of yours" he laughed with his frie...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
72.3K 2.7K 43
Waking up to reality with the view of a system, the stats that he could see described his powers. Issei died to only be revived once more to see the...