Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 13

887 62 7
By its_katherine5

'Tease'

Y/n's pov

"I'm home!" Chaeyoung shouted when she opened her apartment door. I shook my head chuckling.

"You have a roommate?" I asked and she nodded, In cue a tall girl walked in with a smile on her face.

"You're home! And you brought a friend. Hi I'm Soo young." She bowed and I did so too.

"Be nice." Chaeyoung whispered over to me and I rolled my eyes. Is she really the boss of me? After the stunt she pulled earlier? I don't think so.

"Lee Y/n."

"I just came here to get my clothes." Chaeyoung said pulling me into her room I'm guessing.

"You're leaving me?!" Soo young asked loudly because we were already in chaeyoung's room.

"Yes I'm tired of your presence Park Soo-young!" Chaeyoung shouted sarcastically and closed the bedroom door.

"Nice bedroom you have Chaeyoung." I said and sat down on the bed with my hand supporting me from falling on it.

"Who doesn't have a well planned bedroom to begin with?" She asked and grabbed a bag to put her clothes and stuff in.

"I probably do. I swear my room is a mess." I said and just watched her pack her things.

"I feel like I'm watching you leave me after an argument." I laughed at a scenario in my head. It really does!

I'm here sitting on the bed and she just packed her stuff like she's leaving for good.

"I can't believe you cheated on me." She said making me laugh even more.

"I did no such thing!" I said with a loud gasp, acting like I'm offended.

"I caught you in bed with a woman! What the hell do you mean?!" She shouted in character and winked at me.

"Well it's not my fault! She came onto me, plus, you're too busy with work that I became lonely!" I argued back standing up. I really don't care if this is a play but I really want to win an argument right now.

"I'm busy with work because I provide food on our table! You on the other hand only get to wake up, Eat, we have sex and sleep!" She pointed at me making me stiffle a laugh.

"I don't care about food and crap! I only wanted you to be here besides me." I said inching closer to her more.

"Oh! So now I'm the one to blame?" She laughed unbelievably and I'm starting to think she'll be a great actress in the future.

"Ofcourse you are! The only time I get to see you is when I wake up, and when I'm about to sleep! And when I'm about to sleep, you wake me up to fuck!" I shouted again and she scoffed stopping her actions.

"Listen here." She said lowly and is already in front of me.

"It's not my fault that you cheated." She walked more making me step backwards.

"Did I drive you to do that? Ofcourse not." She whispered when I took another step back.

"I am too busy being the man of the house to tend to your emotional pathetic needs." She pointed at my chest and pushed me. I fell on the bed making me groan.

"Now." She sat on my stomach and I glared at her eyes not breaking eye contact.

"Are we going to fuck, or your just gonna watch me leave?" She whispered when our face our inches away.

"Chaeyoung.." I whispered breaking out of character. I felt her hand caress my cheek.

I gave her a warning look and held her wrist. "This is a dangerous game you're playing.."

"Y/n." She whispered holding back something inside her. I'm waiting for her to do something or anything good.

"I can't do anything here.. unless you say it's okay.." She whispered looking deeply in my eyes. I smirked and used my weight to gain control.

She gasped when I flipped us over and Now I'm on top of her.

"How the tables turn so quickly.." I teased and pushed away her hair blocking my view.

Chaeyound kept her neutral face up and won't say a word or even make a sound.

"Hm.." I hummed and used my hands to tease the living hell out of her. I slid my pointer finger on her hand all the way to her chin, slowly as I could.

She still wouldn't make a sound. I grabbed the collar of her shirt and made her sit down, but I'm still hovering on top of her to gain dominance.

"You're making me do things I'll regret.." I whispered close to her mouth. Which was itching to close the gap between us.

Without breaking eye contact, I went lower to kiss her chin making her flinch. I moved my lips to her neck.

"Y-Y/n." She stuttered and It made me smile evily. I stopped when my breath was already hitting her flesh.

"I guess this is what you call karma."

I rolled over to the other side and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I'm laying down again and my phone was on top of my face while I scroll down.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah I did. Now go pack your bags before I sleep here on your bed."

Chaeyoung's breathing can be heard from a mile away. Yes she's breathing heavily and can't seem to regain composure.

"Do you want me to pack for you aswell?" I asked with tease in my voice and she slapped my shoulder standing up.

"I'm suprised you can do that." She said and I frown.

"Do what?"

"Control yourself. If it were me we were to he on your house in 3 am." She winked and I spoke but no words came out.

"See. I even make you speechless."

I threw a pillow on her way in which she caught it.

"Don't hurt my pretty face!" She threw the pillow back to my side.

"Then don't provoke me." I said and she stuck her tongue out making me laugh.

"Are you done yet?" I asked and she nodded.

"I swear if you push me down the bed again and we have to go through a series of flirting I'll-"

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head while my cheeks were burning.

"Shut up." I whispered and she laughed. Yes, she managed to tease the hell out of me again.

"You can't resist me either way." She said and I sighed driving off.

"Joy must be a fun roommate to live with." I changed the subject and she agreed.

"Yes she is, She's the perfect roommate. She's always cleaning, A great cook, and no boyfriend staying at nights."

"I can't say the same with mine." We both laughed at the same time.

"I'm sure Jennie's not that bad."

"The girl can't even clean her own room right. It's like I'm her mother."

"You two really are best friends." She said smiling at me. I frowned.

"Why? What'd she tell you behind my back?"

"Oh nothing.." She said mischievously and I glared at her.

"Oh that's not fair! I let you tease me so much!"

"Hey hey easy. If you wanted to stop it, you could've said so instead of whining." She chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"As if you'll stop."

"Ofcourse I can! I have complete control of my own body thank you very much." Chaeyoung sarcastically said.

"Let's see if you can control your 'own body' later tonight then.." I whispered which she gladly didn't hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.7K 24
Lisa Manoban ex member of BlackPink. She couldn't handle the stress of always getting blame for every mistake the group makes. The unfairness that YG...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
105K 3K 13
kim Y/N, a 15 year old girl, that went to an all girls school. she was lonely, till she found 4 new best friends, one of them had a crush on her and...
17.3K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...