Beware the Reaper(Coming Soon)

By Lets-Start-Riots

Imagine one day, you're having a normal, boring, usual day. The next, you're with a stranger that leaves you... More

Chapter 1

The Prolouge

26 2 0
By Lets-Start-Riots

We were out on the dance floor, barely even moving our bodies. I looked up at his face that has been painted just for tonight since he's preforming with his band.

He raised his hand to stroke my cheek, and sighed with a slight smile. "Well love, it's almost time for me to go." He leaned down to kiss me, but soon that kiss turned into him sucking a part of my soul from me. Its hard to explain... so I'll leave it to you're imaginations.

After he was finished for now I was light headed and sleepy. He signaled his best friend over and instructed him to take me into a room in the back and don't let me leave it. Once we got there Alexandr wouldn't even let me leave the table I was sitting at. Not even to get a chair!!

*this is based off a dream I had so sorry for the lack of details and suckyness of it ^-^ *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
287K 34.1K 25
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
717K 17.5K 54
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.7M 148K 42
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...