FORELSKET » |larry au|

By kosmicgirl

Gemma Styles is one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. Harry Styles, her brother, an incredib... More

ABOUT.
1. the beginning
2. not the only one, but the favourite one
3. this is what happy looks like
4. the only one that's here for me
5. maybe just a little
7. oops & hi
8. nothing on my mind but you
9. let's make bad decisions together then
10. falling for you won't be a mistake
11. middle of the story
12. always found my greatest moments in the sound of your hello's
13. waiting for the hint of a spark
14. just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life
15. the secrecy our smiles take on before people
16. all I really care is you wake up in my arms
17. and we could use a crazy night
18. the way is long but you can make it easy on me
19. anywhere I would have followed you
20. you brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen
21. the start of something else
22. is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
23. if there's something I've learnt from a million mistakes...
24. feels like this could be forever tonight
25. truly, madly, deeply

6. surprises all around us: fangirling and moral breakdowns

11.9K 734 637
By kosmicgirl

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:58 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

You should come and visit me!

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:59 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

You are absolutely right! I should go and visit you. Like, finally meet you.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:02 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

I was just kidding.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:03 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

But I'm not. I'm not kidding.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:04 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

Harry, I was just kidding. You don't have to come.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:05 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

But I want to. And I will.

-------------------------

Harry is already up, walking around the room, phone in hand, waiting for a reply. Biting the nails of the other hand, Harry looks around the living room, not sure as to why. Maybe he expects Gemma to jump out of nowhere but—she's in Paris. She's in Paris. So he can do this. He can actually go and visit Louis.

He stops himself in the middle of the living room and let the phone down in the little center table. He is doing this. He's going to Cardiff.

And when realization hits him in the gut, he starts smiling, pacing quickly to his room, to pack his things, because he's doing this.

He has some money—okay, a lot of money—so he should be fine for some days. He doesn't have any interviews or runways for the next days and he is sure Gemma won't even noticed he's not in London. So he doesn't bother on telling her. Maybe because if she tells her, she is going to stop him. So yeah, Harry decides to keep it a secret. It will be like an escape, a secret escape from his reality.

He takes a bag and suitcase from his closet, the ones he always uses, and he starts putting—throwing—clothes and stuff into the bed. God, he's so excited, he's actually going to burst.

A pair of black skinny jeans, the same he always uses, some normal skinny jeans and his pjs. Several white and black basic tees and a lot of his luxury shirts—Burberry, YSL, Calvin Klein, American Apparel—and just oldie ones. In total, four jeans and fifteen tees/shirts. God, he is excited. He takes his usual YSL black coat and two sweaters, the baggy ones he always uses. His usual boots* and just in case, a pair of Nike sneakers.

Some personal stuff from the bath too, cologne and shampoos—he feels his fingers tickling—a few more things, moisturizer, toothpaste and well, all of that stuff.

Once everything is in order, he takes the bag and the suitcase to the living room and takes his phone. He's still doubtful about telling Gemma or not. But he's definitely sure that if he calls Gemma now, she is going to try to stop her because well, for starters, Gemma is going to ask why is Harry going there and Harry knows well he can't lie to his sister, so everything will be doomed.

So... clothes, personal stuff, money, his wallet, passport—does he needs a passport to go to Wales? He's not sure, whatevs—his bag, where he is carrying his camera, phone charger, a couple of books, and other random things he's always carrying around.

He takes everything, before getting out of the apartment, and he makes sure to close the door with the key. He stands still outside, just beside the door, still shocked about the fact that he's going to Cardiff.

Once he can manage to takes his things downstairs, he steps out of the building, with a silly smile on his face, not even noticing how some people walking down the street recognizes him.

Somehow, he manages to find a cab soon, just a couple of photos with the fans and a few autographs later.

"To Heathrow Airport, please," he says, still with the goofy smile on his face, waving the fans outside a goodbye.

The taxi driver nods, leaving then heading to Heathrow.

And surprise, surprise—apparently someone heard he was going to Heathrow, because there's a few paps waiting for him and at least fifteen fans waiting for him. Still, he's too happy to care.

He gets out of the cab, saying hi to everybody, grabbing his things and paying the taxi driver.

"Harry! Harry! We love you, Harry," a few fans yelled at him, trying to come closer to him, but somehow, a few guards see him arrived and now are there to help.

"Where are you going, Mr. Styles?" some other paps are asking, taking photos with their annoying flash and getting in the way with their big cameras.

Harry doesn't care. He even stops to sign a few things and take photos with the fans, not paying attention to the guards from the airport that came there to help him.

And when he's able to get inside finally, he gets near the first counter he sees.

"A ticket to Cardiff, Wales, please," he says with his stupid goofy smile, "Doesn't matter if it's economic class, or the most expensive one."

And when the boy looks up to see him, he totally recognizes him, "Harry Styles? Is it really you?" the boys asks smiling.

"Uhhh—yeah, it is me," he says embarrassed. Sometimes Harry forgets the impression he can get from people.

"Wow, this is amazing! And I didn't want to come to work today, imagine!" the boy says, typing some things in his computer still smiling.

Harry nods smiling, slowly blushing because more people beside and behind him are starting to recognize him—it may or not be fault of the loud boy behind the counter.

"Well, Harry—Mr. Styles," the boy says looking up, "The next flight to Cardiff is in about an hour, so would you like to wait for that flight?"

"Of course, yeah whatever," Harry says, a bit nervous and anxious. He takes out his credit card and puts it in the counter.  

"Okay then, a ticket to Cardiff it is," the boy says, already feeling comfortable talking with Harry, "May I ask, why are you going there? Is it a runway or a new project?"

"Uh—no, just visiting someone close," Harry says, trying not to give too much details.

"Oh cool," the boys says, printing the ticket and taking Harry's credit card, "Well, here it is, one ticket to Cardiff and your credit card. You can wait on the seats over there," the boy says pointing to the common area, where there's a lot of seats and there's people of all kinds waiting, "Or, you can rent a private lounge, if you don't feel like waiting with all these people."

"Oh no, the common area is fine, thanks," Harry says taking the ticket and his credit card. He's about to leave when,

"Umm—excuse me, Harry," the boy says a bit shy, "Can I take a photo with you?"

Of course. Harry knew something was missing. "Of course."

-------------------------

[FEW HOURS LATER]

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HARRY STYLES IS COMING TO CARDIFF," Zayn shouts from the back of the shop.

"Zayn, there's some costumers here," Niall says, awkwardly grinning to them.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU PIECE OF—,"

"ZAYN!" Niall shouts, going to the back of the shop to where Zayn is, "Shut the fuck up, mate! There's customers and you are yelling like a little girl!"

"I AM A LITTLE FANGIRL," Zayn says in a loud voice, fake-sobbing, lying in the floor, between a few boxes, "God damn it Niall, Harry is coming to Cardiff!"

"What the hell are you talking about, who is this Henry?"

"Harry! You stupid piece of shit," Zayn says, getting up from the floor, "And he is only the most handsome sexy model there could ever been in this era!"

"How do you even know this? Are you stalking people again?" Niall says, returning to the shop.

"Of course not, you idiot," Zayn says walking beside him, "I don't stalk them, I just find stuff using the trending topics," Zayn says showing his phone with the twitter app opened.

"Same shit," Niall says, seeing the customers were now gone.

"Anyway, thing is, someone spotted Harry out of his apartment with some bags and then, few more people spotted him in Heathrow Airport," Zayn says, excitement showing in his voice, showing a photo of Harry, apparently taken by some fan.

"And how do you know he's coming down here?" Niall says, still doubtful.

"Because then, a guy that works for Tim Cook Airline, said Harry bought the ticket from him, he even took a photo with him, see?" Zayn says, again showing his phone.

"What I see now, is why Louis is always complaining when you're reading magazines," Niall says, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, you twats don't know about real fashion," Zayn says, resigned.

"Well, lucky for me, your shift is almost over," Niall says looking at the clock. And he's right, it's almost four.

"Thank Allah, I'm taking off," Zayn says grabbing his things.

"I told you it's almost over, not that it's over," Niall says crossing his arms.

"Whatevs dude, you can handle yourself just good," Zayn says, almost outside the shop, grabbing his bike,  "See ya tomorrow!"

"Yeah, yeah," Niall says, sitting behind the counter, the shop now empty.

-------------------------

"Loueh!!" Zayn shouts, a few strangers staring at him, even if the antique shop it's still a block away.

"Oh God, please don't," and nevertheless, Louis is still able to hear him.

"Loueh!" Zayn keeps shouting even if he's just outside the shop, leaving the bike, "LOUEH!!!"

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Louis shouts back and thanks God his mom is not there right now.

"GUESS WHAT YOU LOSER!"

"Zayn, I'm tired, go away," Louis says not looking at Zayn.

"But you're supposed to be my best mate," Zayn says pouting, "You have to listen to everything I say!"

"Oh damn it," Louis swears under his breath, "Okay, what is it now?"

Zayn smiles sheepishly and then smirks, because Louis always gives up if it's Zayn.

"Okay, remember the model I told you about this morning? The fit lad I was talkin—,"

"Yeah, yeah," Louis says, not interested, "What happened? Is he dead?"

"GOD, NO! SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" Zayn shouts again, all exasperated.

Louis laughs at that, because he just loves to play with Zayn's nerves, "Okay then?"

"HE'S COMING TO CARDIFF! HE'S COMING HERE! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GOING TO THE AIRPORT TO SEE HIS ARRIVAL AND THEN MAYBE I CAN TAKE HIM TO MY PLACE AND—,"

"And then you will be arrested for stalking and sexual harassment," Louis says, still trying to make Zayn angry.

"I love him but not that much! I was going to say, take him to my place and let him sleep there, then in the morning I can make pancakes to him and we will talk and he will slowly fall for me and we will start dating and—,"

"Just please, shut up," Louis says with disgusting face, "You're going to make me throw up."

"You're just jealous," Zayn says.

"No, I'm being realistic," Louis says, "That kind of people never pay attention to kids like us."

"Well, I'm going to prove you wrong," Zayn says.

"Zayn," Louis says worried, "I don't want you to be hurt because of that dude."

"I won't," Zayn says now smiling, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Louis sighs, before speaking again, "So what are you going to do?"

"Well, I'm thinking that maybe it's a little bit stalker to be in the airport waiting for him," Zayn says and Louis nods, because yeah, it's what they have always wanted to tell Zayn, "So maybe I'm going to wait until tomorrow, for him to know the city and let him explore, and then I might casually bump into him and we will just talk."

"What is this, an 80's movie?" Louis says almost chuckling.  

"I'm making an effort here," Zayn says whining.

"Okay, okay," Louis says laughing, "I'm sorry, you're right, you can do whatever you want," he says finally, trying to show the support to his friend.

"Thanks," Zayn says smiling, "Anyway, I was just passing by to tell you the news, so I better go now, mum s' waiting for me," Zayn says, walking to the door of the shop.

"Okay then," Louis says with a fond smile, "Say hi to Trisha for me!"

"Same for Jay!" Zayn shouts, riding away on his bike.

-------------------------

After five long hours, three moral breakdowns to call Gemma, one glass of whisky on the rocks and three photos with fans, finally, Harry is in Cardiff.

Or in the airport. Whatever, he's closer to Louis now. Thing is, it's nearly nine and it's dark and Harry doesn't even know where to start looking for Louis.

Maybe he should wait till tomorrow. Because, let's be honest, he doesn't even have a place to stay the night. And he hasn't eaten since the morning, when he was e-mailing with Louis.

He looks around, to all the people, and apparently since it's late, there's not a lot young people, it's more old people, so it's harder if they recognize him.

He sees that in a corner, there's a place called Caffi Cwtch, it's like a little restaurant inside the airport, and there's several people there, so he decides to take a bite there.

He settles in a little table, putting his bags on the side, waiting for someone to take the order. He notices there's a little menu on the table, so maybe someone will take his order soon. He takes his phone out then, and he sees there's an e-mail and a text. He goes for the text first.

Gems: Hi little bro! How are you? Miss you! xx.

He decides to reply immediately, because she sent that two hours ago, and Harry doesn't want Gemma to suspect something is... off.

hi gems! nothing new, was just hanging out with some friends. everything is cool. miss you too!! xx

That should be enough. Now he opens the e-mail, but just then, the waiter arrives.

"Are you ready to order?" it's a lady, not too old, but he's certain she doesn't recognize him.

Harry takes the little menu and he orders the first thing that gets his attention, "Can I get the chicken wings with BBQ sauce and garlic mayo?"

"Anything to drink?" the lady says, writing down the order.

"Just simple water, please," Harry says, taking into consideration all the calories his food could have.

"Okay then, it will be here in a sec," the lady says before leaving.

Harry sighs and goes back to the phone, opening the e-mail.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:23 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Joke?

I hope you were joking.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:12 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Nope.

What's so bad about going there to meet you?

-------------------------

Harry doesn't want to tell Louis he's already there. He wants it to be a surprise. And he prays to god Louis doesn't know who he is. Because what if Louis already knows it's him? The famous Harry Styles. It would ruin everything. That's why Harry started talking with him in the first place. Louis didn't know it was him, so it was simple to communicate.

Sure, it's a bad thing, because they have never seen each other faces. Louis could be a kidnapper or a creepy old guy, like they have joked. But he's taking his chances. And it's not like Harry was curious, of course he was. He tried searching for Louis on facebook and twitter. But all he had was his e-mail and his first name. And well, nothing came out. Guess he must have everything in private. Or he doesn't have a facebook profile and twitter account. But who doesn't have one these days?

Anyway, it was kind of fun. Not knowing for sure or be uncertain of how things are going to come out.

His phone is now buzzing and yeap, another e-mail.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:14 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Kind of scared but not really.

Nothing it's just... I'm kind of scared. But like, not really, you know? I guess it's just excitement and rush. Because I don't know you and you don't know me and well, I don't know about you, but this would be the first time.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:17 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Don't be, I'll be there for you

Well, don't worry. I'll be there for you.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:14 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: That's good

Thanks. I'm sure it will be cool to plan our meeting. Maybe we can do it in a few months!

-------------------------

Months? Harry is already here. In Cardiff. Waiting his chicken wings. He was planning on doing it tomorrow.

Well, guess the surprise is going to be even bigger.

He doesn't reply, scared that he might expose his plans—or that he's already here—so he decides to wait until tomorrow and see what the new day might bring to both of them.

✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉

 a/n: hope you liked the chapter!! they will meet next chapter, so BE PREPARED! vote and comment please :) 

there's media on the sides on every chapter, it would be awesome if you see it.

song: over & over - smallpools

photo: HARRY AND HIS GOOFY SMILE WHEN HE ARRIVED TO THE AIRPORT. kill me pls.

question: how do you think they will meet? 

please check out my other story, pride and property. thanks xx.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.9K 14
Louis Tomlinson's manager Roger is tired of Louis' sweats and hoodies and hires a stylist for him. Harry Styles is like no one Louis has ever met bef...
482K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
46K 1.1K 14
Harry Styles, a 18 year old boy without a place to stay. He's gay and has his feminine sides. He doesn't have much food, or other supplies. What hap...
62 1 8
For Harry Styles, life has never been much exiting. That changes suddenly when his parents take him on a trip into the unknown and very different wo...