THE HOMEWRECKER✔️

By Nightingale520

Ikhlas's life was just like a rollercoaster, one great turn after the other. She had a friend she holds dear... More

Author's Note
1. First Sight ♥️
2. Second Encounter ♥️
3. The Test ♥️
4. The Engagement 💔
5. Broken 💔
6. Final Exams 💔
7. Painful Departure💔
8. New York♥️
9. The Marriage ♥️
11. A Happy Married life ♥️
12. Disturbed 💔
13. The Return ♥️
15. Reunion❤️💖.
16. Meeting Him💖
17. Khaleel💖
18. Divorce 😱
19. Regret
20. The Agreement 💖
21. Her Choice💔
22. Her Decision♥️
23. Save My Marriage ♥️
24. preparations♥️
25. Wedding ❤️
26. Harmony ♥️
27. Double joy ❤️
28. The Dawn of Trouble♥️
29. Trouble 💔
30. Fighting the Demons 💔
31. Homewrecker 💔
32. Homewrecker 2 💔
33. Scorned 💔
34. A little break 💔
36. Hell 2 🔥
37. Tragedy 💔
38. Truth 💔
39. Giving up 💔
40. Mending the broken hearts♥️
41. Mending the broken hearts 2 ♥️
42. Mending the broken hearts 3♥️
43. Forgiveness ♥️
44. A Brand New Friendship♥️
45. New York ( The End) ♥️
Author's Note ♥️
New Story Alert ♥️

35. Hell 🔥

191 44 25
By Nightingale520

Ikhlas POV

Don't cry peaches before you know it I'll be back" he said hugging me, earning a glare from Hannefah.

He hugged Haneefah too before disappearing in the crowd.

I wiped my tears and followed Haneefah as we made our way towards her car. She got in and I tried opening it but it was locked. I looked over to her but she winded her window instead.

" I don't give two-faced people rides on my car" she said and then zoomed off.

I was dumbstruck and stranded, I didn't bring my purse with me and I had no means of going back home. but on top of it, I was utterly heartbroken.

What have I done to Hannefah to deserve this humiliation?

Why is Hannefah doing this to me?

I was still there thinking of how to get home, a little boy bumped into me making my phone fall off my hand. I crouched down to pick my phone and a One Thousand Naira Note falled off the cover.

"Alhamdulillah" I muttered happily and picked it up.

I boarded a tricycle back home praying to Allah to bless the boy who bumped into me.

On reaching home I met Aunty husnah in the sitting room. She had already made herself at home in front of the television with a bottle of Chapman. Her feet propped up on the coffee table.

Seriously? Is that how a woman is supposed to act in another person's house? Well that's none of my business by the way. 

"Good afternoon Aunty" I greeted her and she hissed, without even sparing me a glance.

Looks like Hannefah called for back up. I cringed, making an effort to ensure it was an outward and visible display, disappointedly shook my head and headed to my room.

I was very hungry and I didn't feel like having junks for lunch so I decided to go get sandwiches.

Immediate I stepped out of my room, I was greeted with a hiss from both of them.

" Seems like the slut is going out. Now that her husband isn't around she feels free to go anywhere she wants" Aunty husnah said and Hannefah nodded I response.

I ignored them and went out. I reached into my bag for my car keys before realizing that I left it on my dresser.

I turned back to go pick it when I heard Hannefah saying "Don't worry Auntie I'll be sure to make her life a living hell. I'll make sure she prefers being thrown in the purgatory than being here with me. I'll frustrate her life to the extent that she will leave this house on her own accord" and a cold shiver went down my spine.

But seriously what did I do to this extent? I wondered.

I went back slowly but cautiously and got my car keys before leaving. 

I ordered pounded yam and Ogbono soup and headed back home.

Even though it doesn't taste anywhere close to my mother's, I still had a heartfelt meal. Something I haven't ate in ages.

I washed it down with juice, cleared the dishes and made myself comfortable on my bed.

I was about sleeping when my phone rang. The caller ID flashed before my eyes and it was Delilah making me practically leap in joy.

" Hi Delilah just wait a sec let me get my laptop, It's been long since I saw you. Let's switch to video call" I said.

I was greeted by the grinning green-eyed brunette. "Hey there squeaks. Fancy seeing you" 

"Hey Delilah how are you?" I asked with a happy smile.

" Am fine. How are you and your family?" She replied, making my heart wrench In pain.

I heave an exasperated sigh before replying " Delilah my marriage was a stupid mistake I made"

She gasped in shock before asking " what happened Ikhlas?" Her tone was now calm and serious.

" Nothing dear it was my mistake." I paused to clear my throat as my voice was a bit gruff.

"I thought we would have that Happily - ever - after not know it only exist in fairy tales." I answered, wrapping my hands around myself.

"Tell me exactly what happened." And I told her everything. From the very beginning to the end.

"Now that's load of crap. So you mean you had feelings for him first and it was the reason you came to New York. And after she persuaded you into marrying him she is now accusing you of treachery?" She asked, her eyes bulging, threatening to pop out of their sockets. And I replied with a nod.

" Holy Shit " she said shocked but composed herself which made be burst into a fit of laughter.

" It's not funny Ikhlas. I knew something was fishy when you told me you were getting married to Haneefah's husband. Now that really is stupid of you" she Said and face palmed herself.

" Now the question is; Do you still love hannef?" She asked and I nodded in response.

"Okay  then do the right thing" she said with a shrug and I scrunched my face in confusion.

I looked at her and she elaborated" stick to this marriage Ikhlas. She might be mean to you but she was once a reason for your happiness. So put up with it a little more and am sure she'll be back to her senses" she Said and I was stunned.

I was scared she would tell me to divorce Haneef and move on. I was scared she would tell me to retaliate what Hannefah is doing to me.

Even though those thoughts crossed my mind, I still don't want to have conflicting thoughts about being patient with the whole thing.

"Thank you so much Delilah" I thanked her with a genuine smile.

" I have an appointment with Dr. Marsh Ikhlas. My EDD was a week ago and I haven't had the baby yet. Let's talk some other time" she Said and we said our goodbyes.

EDD: Expected Date of Delivery

I went on a tangent of plans, Delilah was so right it literally hurt me. Even though she is mean now doesn't change the fact that she was once my source of happiness.

What if she continues to hurt me?

I hated thinking about the scenerio I already had the pleasure of experiencing. This month had literally been the the worst month of my life. Even when I thought I lost Hannef forever didn't hurt like this, and knowing I will have to relieve it again only made me want to throw up. I squeezed my hand in nervousness and I felt the baby's movement in my tummy.

Oh Allah I thank you for giving me a reason to keep holding unto hope.

Doesn't matter what she decides to do to me, I would endure it and stick to my marriage. I have a baby, a part of me and a part of Haneef inside of me.

"Ikhlas be strong for your child. Even if the whole world hates you, you'll always be loved by your baby." I said to myself and laid down on my bed.

I am going to surpass all obstacles cause I have another source of strength.

Something I needed to keep in mind.

************************************

Guys so Haneefah vowed to make Ikhlas's life a living hell.

Ikhlas promised to surpass all obstacle and put up with everything.

Would they be able to keep their promises?

Find out in the next chapters
____________________________

Author's Note ❤️

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 7 7
"I never imagined that I would find myself entangled in a web of emotions with a man whom I had vowed to misguide and tempt with the allure of my bod...
11.1K 1.5K 53
In this life there are people who love for the sake of Allah (swt) while some love for materialistic things,what will happen when our sweet and carin...
80.7K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
12.5K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...