Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Stor...

Von PUSSYFAIIRY

©thedominantpiece Mehr

Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

8.7K 302 14
Von PUSSYFAIIRY

Storm.

"I'll be back later...uh just get comfortable and get anything you want." I told Ciara as I grabbed my keys.

She grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes. "Storm, please."

I looked away and walked out the house. I got in my car. I thought about what I was gonna do, I'm tired of Christian fucking with what's mine. I drove to his house and got out and knocked on his door. He opened the door with just his boxers on, I decked him in his nose and watched him fall back.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stop fucking with Ciara?! I don't care if we not together, she's my first love!" I kicked him in his chest hard and watched him cry in pain. "Now yo ass gon' pay."

Christian.

I woke up with sharp pain in my chest and face. All I remember is Storm coming over and beating my ass. I'm fucked up, I let a girl whoop my ass and tie me down.

"Look, Chris is awake." I heard some girl say.

I looked up and saw Storm coming my way with a knife in her hand. She smiled at me as I stared at her, pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She shook her head. "Nah, baby boy, what's wrong with you?"

"I didn't do shit, let me go." I tried getting loose but she slit my arm, I clenched my jaw and started breathing heavy.

"Keep moving and talking shit, you gon' die." She laughed.

What the fuck did I get myself into? I shouldn't have done what I did to Ciara, I was just mad at the moment. Now Storms crazy ass tryna kill me.

**EDITED 10/2018**

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

158K 7.9K 51
New City. New School. Senior Year. Robyn Rihanna Fenty was shipped and moved to live with her aunt after her parents unfortunate and unexpected death...
22.9K 937 23
All Lyrica thinks about is dance and work. She doesn't care about anyone but herself until she meets Wynter. After meeting Wynter, she learns that th...
165K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
955K 25.6K 38
Eva is just the shy, nerdy girl. She prefers to be alone, and doesn't take anyone's crap, along with Elena and Cassie, her two best friends and the o...