Tristian's Obsession (18+) {c...

بواسطة unicornisa14

A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... المزيد

A/N
CAST
1. THEY MEET
2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
3. THE MORNING AFTER
4. COFFEE SHOP
5. PAST
6. MOVING ON
8. TRUTH
IMPORTANT
CHARACTER'S AESTHETIC
9. TAKEN
NEW STORY
10. BEAST UNLEASHED
11. Hide&Seek
12. AN ACT
13. BALL
14. GREY EYES
15. BROKEN
16. THE MEETING
17. ALIVE
18. HOLLOW
RATING!
19. SOMETHING SHINY
20. DEVIL'S ANGER
21. PUNISHMENTS
22. TIME TO GIVE UP
23. YOU WIN
Characters - Part 2
24. FINALLY
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
25. Natasha
26. ANOTHER DEVIL
27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE
28. MARK
29. 'TM'
30. NO!
31. KILLED!
32. PLEASURE
33. RAGE
34. HE IS HERE!
35. ASHES
36. END
EPILOGUE
A/N
FAN ART
NEW BOOK

7. SURPRISE!

27.9K 777 61
بواسطة unicornisa14

Annabeth's POV

Next day the college got over in no time since we had just 2 lectures today.

Me and Kelly were on our way to her house. We were in a black BMW limited edition; I didn't know she was rich not that I care much.

After half an hour ride we finally stop in front of a huge black gate where several guards are standing holding big guns. My jaw dropped as soon as the car drove inside seeing the huge estate which could easily be a castle. 

"It's not mine, it is my cousin's...I am just living here because of my college" Kelly says seeing my shocked expression. 

We made our way inside the mansion and it was just breath taking, it was like I was in a dream. I looked around and there were so many servants working. Her cousin must be filthy rich because he is living like a king here.

"Let's go to my room" Kelly interrupted my thoughts. 

"oh yes...this house is just Amazing!" I said as we were moving upstairs.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Finally after 2 hours of torture we finish our paper in time for dinner. 

"Let's go and have dinner" Kelly said as soon as we finished.

"Ok let me change first" I say. 

She went downstairs and I walk into the bathroom to change. After striping off my jeans and  t shirt I realise that I had left my outside. I walk out of the bathroom in just my bra and panties.  

I reach the bed and open my bag and take out my t shirt and shorts. I suddenly feel like someone is watching me so I slowly turn around, and my body instantly freezes after seeing the beautiful blue eyes.

"T-Tristian" my voice was so shaky. 

I feel like I am hallucinating seeing him sitting  on the couch in a three piece black suit and practically drooling at this sight. 

His eyes roam all over my body making me feel hot and suddenly I realise that I am standing there half naked in front of him. I quickly grab the bed covers and put it over my body trying to shield myself from his heated gaze which makes me want to just beg him to fuck me.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I should ask u that...this is my house" he says with an amused tone. 

Fuck! So, he is Kelly's cousin.  

He slowly starts walking towards me and all I wanted to do was crawl inside a hole and never come back but my legs just froze there. He was just inches away from me, he grabbed my hand letting the covers fall on the floor, he then brought his lips on my collar bone before kissing it and I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped my lips.

"Beautiful" he whispered making my body shiver.

Wetness increased between my thighs just by hearing his voice, but I have to stop him and I summon all my energy.

I then pushed him and said "Tristian, look I am sorryfor coming to your house unannounced but Kelly invited me and I have tochange"I quickly say. 

I turn around to walk out but he grabs my hand pulls me back towards him making me back collided with his hard chest and i could feel his erection against my hips. 

"So, u don't like the way I touch you?" he says against my ears. 

Then slowly his fingers starts travelling all over my body, making me arch my back as the knot in my stomach start to build urging me let him have his way with me.

"Tell me Annabeth" he demands while his lips slowly caress over my ear and his hands tightly holding waist.

Oh god! My legs start sharing as pleasure increases between my thugs and before my body betrays me I have to control myself.

"No!" i shout before pushing him away and storming inside the bathroom with my clothes. 

I am out of breath I don't know from where I got so much courage. As much as I wanted to stay there and let Tristian continue his sweet torture but I don't want to fall for him but deep down I knew I have started falling for him.

I quickly change and thankfully he is not in the room anymore. If it wasn't for the servants I would've lost in the huge place. Kelly was already there; I take the seat opposite to her and then Tristian appears. He sits at the head of the table.

We all eat the dinner in complete silence and Tristian did not even look at me the entire time and I could tell he is pissed. After dinner me and Kelly went to her room.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ 

After 1 hour of staring at the ceiling, I get off the bed and make my way to the balcony. I cannot take Tristian out of my mind; I feel so guilty of storming off like that. I have to talk to him.

I silently come out of Kelly's room but I don't know where is Tristian's room.

Very smart Annabeth!

After 20 mins of roaming in the house I find myself in the kitchen in hopes that maybe one of the servants could tell me where is his room, but no one is here. Then I bump into a wall only to realise that it wasn't a wall it was Tristian. 

"What are you doing here?" he said coldly. 

"umm... I was here for some water" and he knows I am lying but then he rolls his eyes and starts to leave.

It's now or never Annabeth!

Tristian's POV

I was about to leave because I am so fucking angry right now and if I stay here any longer then I would lose it. If she thinks that I will just give her up because she says so then she is fucking wrong because she is already mine but for I have to go before I lock her in my bedroom.  

Out of nowhere she grabs my hand and pull me towards her and before i know it her lips are on mine, her tongue trying to enter my mouth. I grab her waist and kiss her back, our tongues playing with each other. I lift her and she wraps her legs around me I make her sit on the kitchen counter, never breaking the kiss. 

She tastes so good!

My hands grabbing her ass roughly making her moan in my mouth, the sound of her moan just drives me insane and I kiss her jaw and neck making her moan loudly. My lips find her lips again but this time I kiss her more roughly and demanding her soul but before I could rip her clothes she then puts her hand on my chest breaking the kiss. 

"Tristian I am sorry about earlier" she says breathlessly I was about to tell her its ok but she puts her index finger on my lips making me stop. 

"It's just that I have gone through so much and I am not sure that I am ready for a relationship, but when I am around you it's like I cannot control myself and I've never felt like this ever. Its scares me because last time I cared for someone I ended up being hurt, and I don't think go through it again. But I cannot stop myself from thinking about you, it's like you have put a spell on me and I hate it but I like you." she says on a soft tone.

Oh baby!

"I feel the same way about you Annabeth, and I don't want to rush you into anything, but I won't hurt you, just give me a chance and I promise we will take it slow." I say gently lifting her chin making her look in the eyes.

"Okay" she says while hugging me. 

After spending some quality time for an hour and by quality time I meant making out , she went into Kelly's room. I asked her to stay in my room but she insisted on sleeping with Kelly as per our 'moving slow agreement'.

As i lie on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about how things have turned out exactly like I wanted and now I will make her fall in love with and have for forever.

I will do anything to make you mine baby. ANYTHING.

—————————————

Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote it means a lot and show your support, it only takes one second to click the star button... so please click it now if you haven't and if you have then THANKS!

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

Stay safe!

CIAO!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8M 73.3K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
54K 922 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
2M 62.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
94.6K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...