Destined To Be Together || A...

Av ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... Mer

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 31 • Heart's void.

2.4K 156 143
Av ishsserendipity

~ Time span - Arjun asked Drau come to Indraprastha with him after two months of the accident ~

Arjun and Draupadi were setting out for Indraprastha.

"Take care." Kunti said to Arjun and Draupadi, they nodded.

"Bye, jiji, stay safe and take care." Said Subrhika and Divyanshi to Draupadi.

And Nakul and Sehdev had a short talk with Arjun.
.

After the definite time, they reached Indraprastha, the Palace was Indraprastha was beautiful though no one loved there, just a few attendends to take care of the palace, no one else, they were informed about the arrival of Prince Arjuna and Princess Draupadi, so they had done all the preparation from before.

They went to their suit and Draupadi sighed, "I am so tired."

"Whatever, get ready we will go for horse riding. Divya has told me that you love to do that." Arjun said, Draupadi rolled her eyes, "no I am not interested, please, some other day."

Arjun puffed his cheeks and hugged her from behind, startling her.

"Please."

"Arya." She said in annoyance but soon she looked the feeling.

"Please, pretty please Princess Panchali." Arjun said.

"No, Arya please don't push me to do anything, it makes me sick." She said. Arjun sighed and left and went to sit on the couch without any other word.

Draupadi turned to see her husband being a baby angry bird.

"Arya." Draupadi said and walked to him and sat beside him, he turned away his face from her.

"Savyasachi, look at me..." Draupadi said, he didn't seem to listen.

"Please, please, please, look at me." Draupadi said.

"Okay just for once?" She urged to make him look at her. Arjun sighed and turned his face to her to confront her about her behaviour, because her sad-sad behaviour makes him sad.

"Draupadi see--" Arjun's eyes wide as he saw her making funny face,

she did this to make him laugh. Arjun burst out laughing, loping on the couch and laughing like a manic.

"Ha ha! I know it was funny." Draupadi sighed and Arjun stopped laughing, sitting up straight, Draupadi tried to avoid a conversation, she knew what he was going to talk about and she didn't want that.

"Okay, we can go on horse riding." Draupadi said.

"First of all," Arjun said and she looked at him, "What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, please." Arjun said.

"You know." Draupadi said and hugged him, "It's not that I don't try like you, it's not that I don't understand how hard you are trying to keep me happy but it's not easy for me, I know you know that."

"You think it's easy for me?" Arjun asked.

"I know isn't easy for you too but... Ah! We need to learn to live with this pain." Draupadi said and kept her head on his chest.

"Will you go on horse riding now?" Arjun asked.

She chuckled a little, "As if you will not ask me again and again if I deny."

"I will." Arjun grinned.

.

They reached the forest garden of Indraprastha.

"Saibya?" Arjun looked at Draupadi.

"Saibya what?" Draupadi asked.

"Would you like to have Saibya as your horse?" Arjun asked.

"Isn't he yours and Horses are very possessive about their master, what if he threw me?" Draupadi said.

Arjun caressed his white horse, "but Saibya knows I am yours and if I am yours... In terms, Saibya is yours...so? He will not throw you, he is the most obidient horse. Good Saibya."

"Okay." Draupadi agreed.

Then she mounted Saibya, "looks like Saibya isn't Liking me.." as Saibya made some horse noises.

"It's not like that." Arjun said and caressed Saibya.

"I'll get another one for me!" Arjun and looked at the stable.

"Aha!" Draupadi said and Arjun looked at her.

"What?"

"Saibya can handle the two of us, hm?"

"He can but I thought you wanted to mount his alone that's why." Arjun said

"Why do you think I want to be alone when I can have you by my side?" Arjun smiled at her words.

He mounted the horse and his hands held her by her sides and he took the whip of Saibya from her hand to his and Saibya with the two mounted on him.

"My god, Saibya is so fast!" Draupadi said.

"He is my horse," Arjun said and laughed.

After having a nice horse riding hour, they finally let Saibya rest, Arjun loves his Saibya.

"Such a cutie!" Draupadi caressed Saibya, smilingly.

"Few weeks ago you were jealous of him and now he is a cutie!" Arjun laughed but Draupadi's smile faded as she remembered those sweet moments of her mood swings. Arjun mentally kicked himself for reminding her that.

"Draupadi." He walked close to her, she faked a smiled, "Hmm, it's fine. Can we go back? I am tired."

"Sure." Arjun said and took her hand in his and they walked back hand in hand.

.

"Krishnaa?" Arjun walked to sit on the bed beside her.

She was sitting ideally, lost in herself, blanked out.

"Krishnaa?" Arjun called again and she looked at him.

"Hm..." She said, "Nothing."

"Did my words hurt you?" Arjun asked, innocently.

"No, it's not that." Draupadi shrugged off her thoughts, "I am fine." She gave him a smile.

"If you would have given a genuine smile, I would have felt better." Arjun said and cupped her face in his hands, smiling at her.

"If I smile, there's a problem, if I don't, there's a problem, what should I do?" Draupadi asked.

"Just nothing. You are my wife and I love you and you know that and we will get through everything together" Arjun said and captured her lips in a kiss, she quickly reacted it, her hands making their way to his hair, they hadn't even kissed since past two months other physical contact was a way too far thing.

Arjun wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him while their lips in sync, their eyes closed, trying to find each other in their heart's void. Arjun placed a chaste kiss on her lips as they broke the kiss to take some breath, sitting her hair away from her face he peppered her face with open mouthed kisses, then her jaw, then his most favourite spot of all time, her neck. Her hands kept messing his black, thick locks. Arjun nuzzled on the nape of her neck making her giggle. He smirked against her flushed skin, making her shudder. He leaned over her and soon her back hit the bed and he hovered her. Detaching his lips from her skin he traced her face with his fingers asking for an assurance he needed, she blinked and wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips met again but this time it was more passionate and desired. He got the assurance he wanted and continued to make love to her.

. .

Draupadi drift into deep slumber for the first time after in two month, she slept peacefully in Arjun's arms, he placed a kiss on her forehead and drifting to sleep, still there's that void in their heart, which will take time to be filled.

_______________________________________

Since some Romance was needed after that disaster😿💔

💓 Hope you liked this chapter.
Target - 60 votes + 60 comments❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️theek hai na, readers😇😄😄😄
Do
VOTE❤️💘❤️
COMMENT 💓💘
SHARE💓

love you all 3000

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

66.4K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
258K 17K 149
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
53.4K 2.9K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...