Flow [annyeongz au]

By iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... More

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14 // Yujin
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19 // Yujin
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24

*4

556 21 5
By iveuniverse

Message from An Yujin

AN YUJIN
hey

JANG WONYOUNG
hey (1)

AN YUJIN
looks like junho knows already

he blocked me lol

JANG WONYOUNG
ofc he would notice u idiot

AN YUJIN
why am i an idiot?!

JANG WONYOUNG
just bcos u are

AN YUJIN
seems like u r mad at me

JANG WONYOUNG
no im not

I have nothing to do with the thing between u both so y would i get mad

AN YUJIN
u r a mean friend

JANG WONYOUNG
i am not

Well maybe i am for another reason but idk not mad at u okay thats it

BUT why didnt u tell him urself?

AN YUJIN
the thing between minju and me is complicated okay

and i am a naturally nice person and i reply to msgs bcos i am friendly

i didnt know he started to misunderstand my intentions okay

JANG WONYOUNG
why r u explaining urself to me that much lmao

AN YUJIN
bcos u are a new friend and i dont want u to think that badly of me?

JANG WONYOUNG
Lmao okay i get it

gtg bye

************

"Hey, Junho. Morning," I greeted him with a smile.

He just glanced at me and muttered a lifeless "morning".

"He's been looking really down ever since he arrived. Did something happen? Did you fight?" Hitomi whispered as soon as I sat down.

"It's... not something I should be talking about," I simply answered.

"Hey, Junho! How did your da—" I immediately covered Yuri's mouth.

Yuri looked at me with questioning eyes. I replied to her with my eyes, as well hoping she'd understand and surprisingly, she did.

Junho looked at us blankly. I just smiled at him as I slowly removed my hand covering Yuri's mouth.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing. Hehe," I just said and stayed silent again.

"Yuri."

"Y-yes?"

"Did you also know about Yujin and Minju?" Junho asked Yuri.

"Eh? I thought you knew yet you remained persistent? Yena actually told me about it," Yuri replied.

"What good friends you are." He said and left his seat.

Looks like he liked Yujin that much. And our friendship is probably over at this point if we don't settle this  immediately.

"Is he mad? About what?" Yuri asked.

"About us not telling him Yujin is in a relationship and with a girl. That probably hurted him." I explained.

Minutes before our classes started, Junho came back. I don't think he would talk to us today.

"Okay, everyone. Listen up. The exams are over and as planned, we will be changing your seat arrangements." The teacher announced.

"Nice." I heard Junho mumbled.

Yep. He definitely not gonna talk to us for a while.

"Hey, let's go grab something to eat." Yuri offered.

I was about to call Junho but he was already heading out with some of the guys.

"Let's leave Junho alone, for now. He'll cool down soon." Yuri tapped my shoulder.

We went on our way to the school canteen when we met Yujin and Yena along the way.

"Yena!" Yuri called and then they went on their own way. That chipmunk just went and left me.

Augh. Those two.

"Seriously, Jo Yuri." I muttered under my breath.

"That duck just becomes oblivious when she's with Yuri." Yujin also mumbled while shaking her head.

"How's Junho?" She suddenly initiated a conversation.

"I don't know. We haven't talked." I lied. If I say he's THAT affected, it won't change anything anyway.

"I see. Looks like he went with another group today seeing he's not with you." She said.

"But, seriouy. I really need to buy food. I'm hungry." I complained.

"Oh, take this. Token of our friendship." she said and then offered me a sandwich.

"What are you saying? Anyways, thank you." I accepted the sandwich she offered and we sat at a nearby bench.

"I feel like Junho won't be talking to me for a while. I am such a bad friend. " I told her.

"Yep. Good thing you know that you are." Yujin just said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Wow. Can't you at least console me or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you should've really told him the moment you knew, though. Just saying." She replied.

"Yes, I know. Thanks for making me realize I am such a bad friend. Great help, Yujin."

"But, you had your reasons, anyway. You didn't do it to make fun of him. You don't need to feel so guilty." She finally consoled me.

"That isn't helping now. Too late." I joked.

"Pfft. You're such a baby. Junho will be alright in time soon. You don't have to be so worried." Yujin said and tapped my head.

"HEY! AN YUJIN!" Someone shouted.

"Don't you dare two-time my baby! She's still innocent! Stay away, you stubborn gay!" Eunbi went and hugged me.

She's also one of the senior friends I made in the club I am in.

"What are you saying?! I never two-timed anyone and I certainly won't cheat on Minju over a whiny baby like Wonyoung!" Yujin pledged.

WHY AM I A WHINY BABY? I WASN'T WHINING.

"I'm watching you." Eunbi said.

"Eunbi, can you let me go now? It's hard to breathe." I mumbled.

Well, you know Eunbi was standing and I was sitting so my face... is right on her melons.

"Oh, sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 578 12
In which two strangers meet at the wrong time, breaking each other's heart. Hyunjin needs a fake girlfriend to show his ex that he can move on. Won...
28.7K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
19.6K 583 18
Wonyoung is in frantic need of an escape from the city and her whole idol life. She only knows one person who can help. Or, Jang Wonyoung is reminded...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...