Mr. Prince, you are dead | |...

jkff97

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook, you're so dead once I'm done with you." "You said something, chipmunk?" Jungkook version... Еще

💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
HEART ATTACK !!
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
💭
Final chapter 💭
Epilogue

6.8K 332 192
jkff97

✨"We're no longer lovers but I'll always love you." - O. Leary✨

✨"우리는 더 이상 연인이 아니지만 항상 당신을 사랑할 것입니다. "-O. Leary ✨

|Chapter 41:"Love for life."|

Entering the house, the man is greeted by his father sitting on the chair in the living room, thinking with his eyes closed.

"I've went to visit my son." He speaks in a calm tone, gaining older's attention as his eyes open and rest on the other figure.

"He seems to handle this life on his own pretty good. At least he's not alone, 'cause as far as I heard, he's living with a girl."

"Weren't you yelling at that girl and disliked her?" Grandfather asks.

"I still don't approve her for stealing both of my sons... But you didn't see them just now. They were smiling, eating together. Looks like our Jungkook's has grown up. He even found a job!"

"Why having a job at his age and with our money? He slowly forgets that he's a Jeon, doesn't he?"

"Come on father. If he stayed here, when would he grab the chance to mature like he has now? Maybe him leaving home wasn't a good idea without me knowing, but now looking at it-"

"You're defending him now?"

Man sits beside his father and sighs. "Yes. I'm his dad, after all. If they do not find Namjoon, he will be the only one. His happiness is what matters to me."

"Because of the way you treated him he became like this. Running away from home, suddenly leaving family gatherings because of the girl."

Man nods. "I.. I know. But it's not late for changes. He has found the right person for him. Both you and I know how it feels to lose a lover. Do we really want that to happen to him?"

Older man sinks his chin lower, looking at his own son from above his glasses. "You went soft already? I thought you'd last longer."

"It's not about going soft! It's about my son and your grandson."

"Whatever you say. Until he comes home, I don't want to speak to him or hear anything." He exclaims and closes his eyes, leaning deeper in the seat.

Younger just sighs and stealing one more glance at his father, leaves the room.

"Any news?" His wife appears in front of him and expects an answer that will make her feel at ease.

"Jungkook is safe and sound, do not worry about him."

"And how about Namjoon? Did they find him yet?"

Man opens his mouth to say something, but closes them and just shakes his head.

Woman's shoulders sink as an uneasy expression remains on her features.
Her husband pulls her in for a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm sure our son will show up. Eventually."

Walking through the park after seeing the surprise Jungkook has made, you are quiet but have a shy smile on your face. It's this one feeling that appeared and that's telling you something is about to happen.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook stops in his tracks and immediately takes your hand in his, turning you to face him.

You watch his eyes remain calm on your own, before moving them down on your nose and then lips.

You even catch yourself looking at his.

He starts leaning in.

Closer.

Then more closer.

And as he's about to touch them,

A picture of Taehyung trying to kiss you on the rooftop that day flashes through.

Then the incident day.

Image of Jungkook fighting in the water,

Image of Namjoon being swallowed by the waves.

It keeps hunting you.

Will the guilt ever leave you alone? Ever let live your normalise life again?

Why can't you just be happy and pretend like it never happened?

Because you're that kind of a person. You take the blame for others. Because you're selfless. You care.

Feeling his minty breath dancing above your lips, you close your eyes and that's when a tear escapes, followed by a sob.

Hearing that specific sound coming out of your mouth, Jungkook shots his eyes open and leans back, grabbing your shoulder and staring worriedly.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Looking at the boy in front of you, guilt becomes heavier. Why always at the moments you're supposed to be happy..?

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." Somehow you free yourself from his grip and start running away.

Jungkook's hands remain in the air, and he doesn't know what to do. Should he go after you?

Of course he should. So he snaps out and goes after you.

Feeling like you're having a panick attack, you quickly enter a public restroom and lock yourself inside. Sobs and tears keep coming out, louder this time.

This isn't fair towards Jungkook. Even after everyone he has done for you, for your love, you still can't bring the old feelings to wake up.

You still love him. It never stopped. It's just that you forced those feelings deep inside and decided to ignore them. Thinking it was better.

And everything can be like before. Jungkook and you can be couple again. You can go back home, to your family and friends at the old school.

The only thing it takes,

is for life to be spared.

"Y/n, open the door." Jungkook knocks on the door, but you don't budge. Just try to calm yourself down with calmer breathing.

"Listen, whatever you're going through, I can help you. We can go through it together. Why're you chosing to suffer like this on your own?"

No responce.

Jungkook takes that silence as a clue.

Maybe it's just.. not worth anymore?

Sitting in his car in front of your building, Taehyung tries to deal your number for sixth time now. It's ten past midnight and he wants to surprise you for your birthday.

He hungs up once again and before he manages to deal your number, someone else's pops on the screen.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows and picks it up. "Hello?"

"y/n and I..." Boy speaks on the other line. "I think we're over. I can't compete with him, I realise that now." And the call dies.

Taehyung feels confused but freaks out a little. He starts the car and calls another number.

"Hello, Jin? It's Taehyung. Can you give me Jungkook's location right now?"

Arriving at the place Jungkook's apparently at, Taehyung runs out of the car and stops in front of the guy.

He's having his head low, sitting on the ground in front of a little store.

Taehyung sighs heavily and sits beside his.. friend?

"She's right." Jungkook starts. "I owe him a lot. And can never repay him."

Pause. Jungkook doesn't have to name 'him'. Taehyung already knows who this is deticated to.

"His dissapearance is hurting me too. I also dream of him. He's also hunting me. It's just that I don't talk about it and don't show it. For her, I was ready to put it all aside and move on. But for her now exists only he. Only he is in her mind, all the time. She even thinks about him on her own birthday. She can't be happy." He explains.

There's a minute of silence between the boys as Taehyung decides on what to think and say.

"Tell her that." He begins. "Face her and tell her every single thing that you just said to me."

"But she won't-"

"Be a man!" Taehyung harshly stands up and grabs Jungkook's collar, lifting him up as well before pushing him down on the ground. Jungkook lands on his back and lets out a little hiss.

Older boy kneels above him, putting his knees on both sides of youngers body and grabs the collar of his shirt once again.

"I didn't give her up for you to be such a coward! She needs time, to understand what your intentions are, to realise how hard you're working around her! But you have to be honest. Say how much you care and love her. Say how you're ready to give everything up. Say that she isn't the only one who gets to suffer because of this! Say that you're not ready to lose her.. I would be more than glad to say all of that instead of you. But I gave up. She's all yours and there's no way you're letting her get away, do you understand me?!"

Jungkook carefully listen to his words, not interrupting.

"Get up, we're going to find her now." Taehyung adds and forces the younger to stand up from the ground, pushing him inside of his car.

After nearly getting another panick attack, you went home and ever since you entered, your eyes have been stuck on the wall ahead. All emotions were just numb. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen after so that was a little relief. But more like a bad thing, because you regret acting towards him like that. But you just can't bring yourself to live your full life again.

Nearly after, there's a knock on the door. Quickly wiping some tears, you go and open the door, finding Taehyung standing with a serious explains on his face. He grabs someone's hand and pulls him to face you. That's when you get eye to eye with Jungkook again and all you can do is sigh.

"You two have something to talk about. I'll wait here." Taehyung explains and pushes Jungkook inside the apartment, closing the door behind him.

You turn your back to the boy and intend to walk away, but you're stopped by his huge figure being leaned on your back, his arms finding it's way to your waist.

"Listen, I-I... I'm feeling guilty too. I know I owe him my life and everything. And I know all that takes for you to come back to me is for him to come back. But, there's a possibility he never will. What are you going to do then? Blame and never let yourself have run in life anymore? Keep having only school and Job on your mind?"

This time you don't struggle. You don't try to shake him off. Just carefully and quietly listen to what he has to say.

"I have dreams about that day too. I'm having this horrible feeling in my chest as well. But for you, I decided to not speak about it. To ignore them. We're looking at those in different ways, but I know we want the same thing."

He stops and waits for you to say something. As you don't, he squeezes you tighter before letting go.

"But if you don't want me near you anymore.. fine. I will go." With that, he walk away and opens the door, but is stopped by Taehyung who block his way.

"What are you doing? Go back there, don't let her be alone!" He speaks to younger.

"I tried but now she doesn't want me there!" They're whispering to each while you're just standing in the middle of the room like a statue.

It's until your phone buzzes in your pocket. You let out a sigh. "Mom, now's really not the time."

You think it's just your mom calling to wish you a happy birthday. But as you pick up, without looking at the caller ID, both boys attention goes to you.

"Hello?" You speak up.

Jungkook and Taehyung are looking at you, wondering who you could be talking to.

"Na.. Y.. you.. you're..

You're alive?"

💜

A/n: honestly I was getting so tired of y/n's attitude, like girl.. but it gave a reason to Jungkook to try harder. And to win over her little stone heart again. Now things will slowly come to normal again. Just wanted to let you know :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My protective brother ||JUNGKOOK Stelia Glyky

Любовные романы

55.2K 1.3K 19
Y/n:Why you do this to me..? I know you want my protection.. I just want to have my own freedom.. to meet boys.. and LOVE Jungkook:Over my dead body...
493K 14.8K 27
" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention. Jungkook was nothing without Y/N by hi...
Cold-hearted | Jungkook | ✓ ༆ Lil_Nugget

Любовные романы

97.4K 3.6K 48
[COMPLETED] _ ❝ you're mine, Princess ❝ _ Sam, a hardworking girl trying her best to leave her past behind, unexpectedly becomes the target of stran...
660K 23.3K 51
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "Mr. Jungkook, I am here to kill you' Y/n spoke. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu