My new neighbor Cameron Dallas

By lizzyb437

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Party time Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (good bye love)
Chapter 8
Part 9
Chapter 10
Sad imagine

Chapter 3

513 5 0
By lizzyb437

So for this chapter listen to talking body.

So I heard my phone go of and it is . Brittany omg I broke up with her a long time ago and she was never over me I told her I had a girlfriend here and to leave me alone .

So who was that Cameron Elizabeth said I said my ex so what do you want to do today she said mall , I said ok baby oh and I have to tell her mom that we are dating ok she said ok .

so I went to the gym and saw her mom she saw me and she said come to work your muscles and laughed I said yea and I have to tell you something I am dating Elizabeth .she said that's great

sorry for the short chapter I will update a lot so be ready .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 4.7K 31
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
3.5M 93.6K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
43K 2.2K 30
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
37.4K 17 5
ุงู†ุง ูƒุงุชุจ ู‚ุตุต ุชุญุฑุด ุฌุฑูŠุฆู‡ ูˆู…ู…ุชุนู‡ ู„ู„ุจู†ุงุช ูˆุจุนุงู…ู„ู‡ู… ุจูƒู„ ุงุฏุจ ูˆุงุญุชุฑุงู… ูˆุจุญู„ ู…ุดุงูƒู„ู‡ู… ูƒู…ุงู† ูˆุจุญุจ ุงู…ุชุนู‡ู… ุจุฑุฌูˆู„ู‡ ูˆุงู‡ุชู…ุงู… ุงู„ุชูˆุงุตู„ ู…ุนุงูŠุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ูˆุงุชุณ ูˆุงู„ููŠุณ ูˆุงู†ุณุชุง ูˆุจ...