Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha

2.5K 153 137
By ishsserendipity

"Rajkumar Arjun please." Draupadi said, "Go away, for some time."

"No, Panchaali, open the door." Arjun demanded, "Please, you are scaring me."

"I am okay." She said, controlling her sobs, "trust me."

"No I won't. Open the door." Arjun said.

She didn't reply. "Okay," Arjun said, "if you are not opening up, I am also going to stay here, he sat down with his back against the door, and she was also sitting with her back against the door. They kept sitting like that for some time.

"Are you still here?" She asked softly.

"I am." Arjun replied.

"Why?"

"Because I vowed to be with you in every situation," Arjun said, smiling faintly.

"Hmm, I am sorry." She said, hopelessly.

"Why are you saying sorry, may I know?" Arjun asked.

"I just wanted to, I don't know." She said, the tears have have dried on her face, tears are too lost after some time but pain always makes it presence felt because it always demands to felt.

"You know your running away from me gives me more pain." Arjun confessed.

"What can I do? I don't want to break down, won't you feel like breaking if I'll cry infront of you?" Draupadi asked.

"So what? It's the pain both of us has to go through Krishnaa." Arjun said, sighing.

"Why it's too painful?" She questioned.

"Because we lost a part of ourselves." He answered.

Again there was a silence, Draupadi' sighed and wipped the fresh that came over her dried once.
"I am opening the door, get away if you are sitting against it." She said and Arjun stood up.

She opened the door. She looked at Arjun with her puffed eyes, he smiled a little and hugged her.

"It will be fine." He murmured to her, caressing her back, she hugged him back, finding solace in his arms.

"I don't know." She sighed, she looked up to him and his cupped her face, "Trust me."

"I do." She smiled faintly. Pain always demands to be felt and it's inevitable, surely they can not ever forget this heartbreak but they will learnt to live with the pain.

___

"We can postpone the weddings." Said Madri.

"No, no... Need Maa, it's fine." Draupadi said and Arjun nodded.

"But Bhabhi... We can wait. No hurry and if you ask us. We are too devastated to marry." Nakul said.

"It's the best muhurat, " said Draupadi, "why to delay, it's absolutely fine."

"But.."

"It's the final decision maa," Arjun said.

.

The weddings of Nakul-Divyanshi and Sehdev-Surbhika took place and after that they all were leaving for Hastinapur and also for Karna's judgement.

Arjun was standing a little away from Draupadi while she was bidding her father and brother along with Divyanshi. Arjun hasn't left her alone since that day, not even for some moments. Vasudev walked to him.

"Parth." Said Krishna

"Ji, Madhav." Arjun tried to smile.

"I surrender Sarika to Hastinapur, her punishment will be given by the Sakhi" Vasudev said.

Arjun did not react to it, he didn't care about what happens to Sarika but spoke at the thought of Draupadi

"Draupadi isn't cruel like Sarika, my Krishnaa will be melted by her crocodile tears and I don't want that, I have kept her away from Sarika for this reason, that girl is manipulative. I give back Sarika to you, you give her the most appropriate punishment, I know you are always right."

"Parth." Vasudev said and hugged Arjun, "I am sorry."

"Alot of people have said the same to me in past few days, I thought you'd say something different, Madhav." Arjun said.

"What you want me to say?" Vasudev said with a faint smile.

"Nothing, wouldn't you predict anything again?" Arjun said.

"There's always a rainbow after the stormy rain, Parth."

Arjun smiled a little, then Arjun bowed to him and walked to Draupad to bid him.

Draupadi walked to where Arjun was standing.

"How are you feeling Sakhi?" Asked Vasudev.

"Better than before." She replied.

"You always have to deal with the rain to see a rainbow, Sakhi. Nothing is constant, not even grief." Krishna kept his hand on her shoulder, "You understand your Sakha, Right?"

"I do, Govind. I always do." Draupadi smiled a little.

"If you have any complaint and reproach to me, you know you can say."

"Her doings aren't yours, Govind you know that very well and I can never blame you for anything and as you said we have to deal with the rain to see a rainbow so... You had already given me an assurance." Draupadi smiled. Arjun was listening to them, he smiled at her witty understanding.

He came into view and gave a smile to Krishna.

"We may take our leave Madhav." Arjun said and Vasudev nodded.

.

Arjun and Draupadi and all others were back to Hastinapur, they did the welcome of the new brides. Soon everything went back to normal, Karna got his punishment, he died in the prison itself due to the brutal wounds given by Arjun. Sarika was to be punished by Vasudev, so keep calm and trust Vasudev Krishna.

A few more weeks passed, Arjun was always with Draupadi and he had noticed the void which was there in Draupadi after that accident,he tried to fill it but it couldn't because they can't be alone all the time and they aren't free all the time, they aren't just a married couples but to be king and queen of the kingdom, they had their own choreses so Arjun decided something.

Arjun walked to his father's room.

Pandu his eldest son and smiled, "Putra what happened, are you--"

"Really sorry for this disobedience Pitashree but please don't ask if I am okay or not, I am sick of this question." Arjun confessed. Pandu smiled and walked to his son.

"Okay I will not because I know you are not okay." Pandu said,"what called you here?"

"Pitashree, it's very strange, draupadi and I are trying to cope up with this but we can't. We need time alone. We need to find each other back, the scar is till hurting Draupadi and I am helpless... So I was asking if we could just go away to Indraprastha for some time, as in holiday, away from everything?"

Pandu smiled, "I really appreciate your concern for putri Draupadi, Putra and you needn't to ask me. You can go without any second thought, it's absolutely fine. The loss wasn't a little we understand. You both can leave anytime you want and stay there for as many days as you want."

"Thank you, Pitashree!" Arjun said.

Pandu faked angry expressions, Arjun was shocked and Pandu ruffled Arjun's thick locks, smiling, "who thanks their father?"

Arjun smiled and hugged his father.
.

Arjun walked in his room where Draupadi was with Divyanshi and Surbhika, Divyanshi and Surbhika always tend to be Draupadi when Arjun couldn't, Arjun really appreciated his sister in law's for this.
When they saw Arjun, their took their leave.

"Draupadi get ready." Arjun said, smiling.

Draupadi sighed, "What for?"

"We have to go somewhere!" Arjun said.

"Where?"

"To Indraprastha!"

"Why?" Draupadi said, "I don't want to..."

"Oh, the people their want to meet their princess, it's an order from Pitashree we can't deny, can we?" He lied because he knew that the Fireborn Princess won't agree just like that.

"Okay, fine.."

"Yes!" Arjun said to himself. He would do anything for her.

Sarika's POV

I am so bad! How could I come in his talks?

"Sarika! Try to understand, you want ajuna, right?"

"I do but.."

"No but and ifs, you deserve him but he can't be yours until Draupadi's alive, so please help me, Sarika! Love! For love, wouldn't you? Everything is fair in love?"

"I love him... I will do so!"

"How can I be so cruel!"

_______________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Do Comment and vote❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...
28.9K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
12.2K 644 24
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

54.1K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...