Love At First Sight My Ass |...

By jikook_sunray

[editing] ❝ I fucked you good then. Didn't I? ❞ Love is a funny word with so many interpretations of its defi... More

Disclaimer & Additional Info.
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Prologue
Chapter 1: Addictive Touches
Chapter 2: Labels
Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk
Chapter 4: Busan Satoori
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Worrying Over You
Chapter 7: Third Encounter
Chapter 8: Main Lead
Chapter 9: Forgotten Dinner
Chapter 10: Lost in 134340
Chapter 11: "I'm no expert at love."
Chapter 12: An Apology Led to a Second Chance
Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance
Chapter 14: "They're the same..."
Chapter 15: Tease
Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting
Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation
Chapter 18: Cautious Exchanges
Chapter 19: Karma
Chapter 20: Backfired
Chapter 21: Monologue Performance
Chapter 22: "You make me thirsty."
Chapter 23: Frozen In Time
Chapter 24: "I don't want to be a second option"
Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon
Chapter 26: Hungover
Chapter 27: Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 28: I don't know what love is.
Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll
Chapter 30: Doubts of Love
Chapter 31: Pandora's Box
Chapter 32: When Realization Hits
Chapter 33: "You are me."
Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet
Chapter 36: "I really loved you."
Chapter 37: Anxious Statements
Chapter 38: Tiny Step
Chapter 39: One Last Time
Chapter 40: Gifts For Both
Chapter 41: Epiphany
Chapter 42: Rushing to You
Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes
Chapter 44: Divine Intervention
Chapter 45: Gained Freedom
Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."
Chapter 47: Birthday boy
Chapter 48: 0613
Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately
Chapter 50: Counting Days
Chapter 51: Once a Tease, Always a Tease~
Epilogue
𝐋𝐀𝐅𝐒𝐌𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈꧂
☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite

10.1K 475 265
By jikook_sunray

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him. He was the sun in his life, the sky for his hopes, the infinte galaxy of his eyes, the safe heaven for his soul, the one man on Earth who he called his equal, lover, husband, and his intertwined destiny. Giving him the part of himself that was once violently taken away from him, became a sweet reality that overcame a nightmare. Jungkook felt that way towards his husband Jeon Jimin. He gracefully and willingly bent his body against the edge of the bed once again with only a pair of black Balenciaga boxers to cover his heated intimacy. The look in his eyes forced his husband to feel the adrenaline begin to send waves throughout his body. Many sentiments were mixed but only two shined brighter on his dilated pupils between the dark chocolate irises of his eyes, clear with desire and affection. He wanted this right now, Jeon Jimin the only man capable of bringing out this side of him, so vulnerable and compliant.

His parted lips were so sensually inviting him into the sweet temptation. Their soft plump shape was covered with a vibrant rosy color that deepened to the inside. They were always asking to be already claimed but now they were just begging.

"Dangsin, have I ever told you how much your lips affect me?" Jimin began to undo the button of his own jeans with the travel size bottle of lube held between his left elbow and torso. His own words were a simple truth he'd never get tired of. To adore every curve on his husband's thin waist, he continued walking forward while letting his tongue moisten his already half dry plump lips.

Jungkook's lips curled and he nodded. He felt the same towards him. Their lips were the key, the first temptation neither could resist of each other. Two strangers, one with puppet strings and the other with the scissors that could finally cut them after many and many tries. A rushed move, once done in haste but evolutioned into addiction until it finally ended up as the one thing they both lived as, lovers.

"I can't help but wanting to feel my lips on yours." Jimin recited those words like the memory was fresh as if it was just the prior day, they were unforgettable. The positions were changed now instead.

"Then feel them." Jungkook slowly turned his head a bit more to have a better view of Jimin and although he knew the words his husband said were once filled with only lustful intentions, now they held a meaning.

"I'll claim my prize when I make you cum for the first time."

As soon as the writer only wore a pair of black Chrome Heart boxers, he grabbed the lube with his right hand and placed it on the bed beside the actor's right hand. He used his hands to trace the heated skin of his husband's back. The muscles made sure to relax under his touch. Tracing the curve of the thin waist, he held onto it and pushed his hips forward until his crotch was over the actor's clothed ass.

The sudden jerking movement caused the younger to pant and hum. He could feel every action, his body senses heightened and his heart didn't rest. Although this position was once despised and used as a punishment, now he was shown the ways of how love could heal scars. "Ah~ Dangsin, that feels good~" Jungkook moaned and closed his eyes when two hands firmly held his waist in place and the outline of his husband's member began to grind over his ass through their underwear.

The praise was a star awarded to Jimin's collection, he felt happy he could provide his husband with the pleasures he always received. In a steady rhythm, he grind his hips in circles from right to left and forward against the still clothed ass cheeks to continue heating up his hardened member. The tip of his member was sensitive for doing this as the first time, and he really enjoyed it.

Jungkook's breath quickened when he felt the tip of his husband's wet tongue lick his left earlobe. "You're so perfect, Gguk-ah," Jimin complimented, usinv his hands to begin lowering the waistband of the black Balenciaga boxers until they were dropped on the floor beside their feet. "And so muscular, I love it," he added, gripping on each ass cheek when spreading them apart. The muscle in each didn't make them jiggle much like his own and were harder under the touch, but he loved it. It excited him further hearing the pants Jungkook made when the cold air of the room met his perked ass and hanging shaft.

"Can I bite them?" Jimin licked his lips and felt the heat of his own body increase as did his husband's to warm up the room. The clean skin of the two spread ass cheeks were part of the canvas for his lips and tongue to paint.

"My body is yours, Nae Sarang. You don't need to ask," Jungkook gasped and buried his forehead against his right forearm right above the tattoed letters 'VE ME' with closed eyes. He enjoyed the feeling of his left ass cheek being sucked on by his husband. The vibrations of his low moans were the result of it. To think that he always refused to show his vulnerable and submissive side to anyone until Jeon Jimin came with his heart to heal him.

"Ah~ Jimin-ah~" The younger continued to show his expressions with no hesitation. It felt like what all his nerves were below the skin where Jimin began to playfully bury his teeth into. Feeling every breath fanning over it, the epinephrine rushed over the focal point below the red mark of the teeth on the skin. The result caused him to yearn of having those plump lips on his as soon as possible and his hips buckled forward against the bed when a thin string of gooey colorless pre cum gushed out of the untouched red slit waiting to be touched. This was never done to him with such intentions. He could feel through the touch on each cheek how careful and passionate the bite was, it wasn't threatening in the slightest.

"I'm going to try something new, okay? Climb over the bed and then mount my pelvis with your ass in my direction." Jimin slowly let go and also climbed over the bed to rest his back against the headboard and bent his knees.

"Dangsin, what are you up to?" Jungkook complied and as soon as he spread his thick muscular thighs around his husband's pelvis, he let his chest come into contact with the bent knees.

"I'm going to let you thrust between my thighs while fingering you." Jimin stretched his left hand out and picked up the travel size bottle of lube. The anticipating feeling of letting his husband use his thighs for getting off while being fingered really perked him up with such adrenaline and desire. He wanted them both to feel this.

"Agh! Shibal—" Jungkook gasped and held onto the back of his husband's bent calves before unconsciously moving his hips up trying to move away from the lubed up index finger barely inside his rim. It was uncomfortable due to how his body stiffened.

"Gguk-ah, relax... I'm sorry. It's only you and me here. No one is going to hurt you." Jimin used his left hand to try and raise the younger's waist before retracting his right index finger completely aware of how it was uncomfortable for him.

"Give me a heads up next time instead, okay? I wasn't expecting it so fast... Pass me the lube," Jungkook explained why his body unconsciously reacted that way and accepted the lube. The calm steady rhythm of his heart steadied to mix with his husband's once again.

Jungkook didn't need to use much lube to lubricate the glans of his member and the shaft, so when he finished lubricating it with a thin coat, he dropped it beside his thighs. "I'm going to move up a bit. My knees are uncomfortable." He supported his weight with his hands and moved his hips up to let his chest lean down near the elder's ankles and his knees bent on the bed. Now the position allowed him to have his ass perked up while he buried the lubricated shaft in between the juicy thighs of his husband and he could relax more.

"Looks like those screams and tears during the waxing sessions are paying off. Your anus is clean and a little pinkish. What a view~" Jimin licked his lips and spread the cheeks apart while observing the details he'd never really gotten the chance to observe before.

"Touch me, Nae Sarang." Jungkook slowly grind his shaft between the thighs which caused the elder to tighten them around it. This whole position was exciting and arousing. He wondered if his husband had done some research before suggesting it.

"Ah, Gguk!" Jimin gasped and tightened his grip on each cheek.

That was unexpected. While Jungkook grind his shaft down between the thighs, he used his hands to push down Jimin's cock down in between the small space left between the inner thighs and began to rub straight lines from the shaft to the pink tip by adding pressure on the glans.

"I'm adding one," Jimin warned.

Jungkook closed his eyes and continued the slow movement of his hips and hand to exhale a breath. His body relaxed and his insides slowly stretched around the index finger.

It went like this for almost twenty minutes, entangled in each other's heat, appreciating each other's moans and Jungkook experienced something new which healed part of his scars. "Ah! S-Shib...al. Agh! Agh!~" Three fingers inside and Jungkook was about to reach the peak. His hips thrust down on the thighs with an irregular pace because of the three fingers pushing down his sensitive prostrate. The saliva dripped down his chin yet he still focused on also rubbing his husband's shaft that leaked down the pre cum of an anticipating climax about to hit him.

"GAH- J-JIMIN! Ah..." Jungkook's voice leveled up a higher pitch and his voice faded even more and more with each moan. His hair got in his face down on the bed and his hips thrust down on the tight closed thighs deeply with a clenching anus around the fingers. Cum gushed out of the tip and made the already wet thighs increase in moist and stickiness. Five streaks left the red tip and slowly decreased the quantity of semen with each increasing streak. The fingers inside of him let him feel like some ticklish stimulation as part of the ending phase of the achieved climax and his body felt overwhelmed which caused him to stop the movement of his hand. The first time he'd enjoyed being fingered and it left him completely out of breath because he lost himself so much into the pleasure, the instinct he once had of being the dominant had completely disappeared.

"Did I do good?" Jimin panted and slowly pulled back his hand. Although he was frustrated because Jungkook stopped touching his cock, he made sure to look after him first above all. And right now, Jungkook had his breath knocked out of him; and those were just his fingers, his agile fingers.

"Ha..." Jungkook panted and slowly gathered his breath to push himself back up. After slipping out from his husband's thighs, he changed positions to let himself kneel in front of him by spreading the older's thighs apart, the sticky cum painted the pinkish skin because of the thrusts and it was a beautiful sight. "Why didn't I let you do that before? Gosh... Ha... You were perfect." He looked down on the still erected member of his husband and without hesitation leaned down to suck him off until he achieved his  climax that was now closer than ever.

"Ah~ I'm—Ah~ 'M glad." Jimin closed his eyes and his hands automatically searched for his husband's long raven locks to grip on them.

"Hhm~" Jungkook hummed around the shaft while deep throating it without causing a gag reflex. Because of it, the momentum gained its peak and Jimin could once again feel an electrifying pleasure full of epinephrine. The white cum gushed down his husband's throat and filled the mouth until a drop slipped from the corner of those swollen rosy lips but was soon captured by a thumb.

"Dangsin, you're a much more sweeter than usual," Jungkook chuckled and licked his thumb and hoverer over the male without adding any pressure whatsoever on his husband's stomach. Then, he puckered his lips and waited for his husband to finally kiss him. "Are you sure you're not pregnant? Usually, you're more bittersweet," He pouted when Jimin still refused to kiss him.

"Gguk-ah, I'm not pregnant. Last time we had full sex was around April eighteen, I stopped taking the pill on the twenty-fourth," the elder explained and let his arms wonder from Jungkook's raven locks to the neck where he drew him closer. "But don't worry, we're going to try until I get pregnant. I promise, but right now all I want is to kiss you and be inside of you driving you to the depths of our sexual paradise~"

Jimin rolled them around until he was the one hovering over Jungkook and with just one look, he could see every detail the latter's face held. Every beautiful mole, every sigh through those beautiful rosy swollen plump lips, every word told over their eyes mixed along their Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies was appreciated and burnt to memory. Finally, the writer leaned down and captured his husband's lips while letting his hands cup the blush filled cheeks on the latter's face.

"I love you more than the infinity, Nae Sarang." Jungkook let his husband take the lead in everything. And he did enjoy every single second of the afternoon. Not even the rain outside could muffle their moans when they joined their bodies, minds and souls. Their intertwined hands held so much power over each, and the shiny golden rings each were proof of their endless love. Round meant there was no start and no end, and their marriage became their infinity, something limitless as did their love.

"Agh~ You weren't kidding—Ah~ when you said– AH! Said yours would sat—AH~ GOD—THERE!~ Yours would satisfy m-me! AH! Like none had before! AGH! Feels so g-good, Dangsin! Agk!"

The loud moans couldn't stop leaving Jungkook's throat as his right cheek was buried on the pillow and both his hands were tightly intertwined with Jimin's while his back continuously met the latter's chest. His legs were stretched apart with Jimin on top of him sensually thrusting down all the way at fast paces the he had never thought his husband would have done.

"When have I lied? Ah~ Yes! Clench around me~" Jimin let his own hair mix with the long raven locks because of his head leaning down. His thighs began to ache and his nose scrunched which caused the rhythm of his hips to slowly decrease in strength. Being top for once was a wonderful experience yet draining, if it wasn't for the adrenaline coursing through his body and the loud moans full of compliments Jungkook made, he would've long stopped. This was the second position they've done since he entered the younger.

"I can ride you~ Ah~ Want me to?" Noticing the change in his husband's pace, Jungkook slowly let his eyes focus on Jimin's and as soon as he heard him mumble an, "Okay," he grinned and waited for him to lean back. "I can move my hips like yours~ You're in for a treat, Dangsin~" As soon as he sat down on top of the writer, he began to sensually grind down his hips while focusing his hands on his husband's nipples.

"Oh my GOD!" Jimin gasped and let his eyes roll to the back of his head when Jungkook pinched the bud on each of his nipples while the grinds drove their minds afar. The weight of his husband wasn't bothering him in the slightest, and even if it did, all his focus was on how his own body was closer and closer to reach another peak.

"AH~ Dangsin, touch me~" Jungkook continued to grind down in a fast pace while his own cock began to slap against his husband's abdomen while his hands were busy teasing the perked buds.

Such request couldn't be ignored and soon, Jimin's right hand began to pump the swinging member. His hand automatically knew by muscle memory every pressure, touch and pace he needed to add and move like to help his husband reach their sexual paradise and it wasn't far telling from all the pre cum gushing out from both of their members.

"Oh–I'm gonna cum~ AH!!" Jimin mewled and felt Jungkook's lips capture his. His thighs began to tremble harshly when the squishy tight insides clenched hard around him and that was the final push for him to ejaculate.

For the actor, the grinds he made, the hand of his husband on his member and the warm cum shooting inside his walls were the last trigger. "Hah—" He had gasped. All air got knocked out of his lungs so hard he had to stop kissing and the waves of endorphins were released into his blood. The cum began to spurt out of the slit and his body spasmed uncontrollably for a few seconds. He couldn't belive that such an orgasm hit his body and he wasn't the one topping.

Maybe it was the rush of all hormones released into his blood, but as soon as Jungkook could finally breathe again, he hugged Jimin tight. "Ha... Gguk?" rhe writer panted when he called out because of the sudden embrace yet he still wrapped his arms around his husband's muscular back.

"Is this how you felt the first night we made love?" The actor felt so sensitive and vulnerable as part of showing how the walls he once had were completely gone. He held the writer tight against his embrace and closed his eyes to continue feeling their intimacy in every point of his body starting by his nose buried down the neck and ending with their connected bodies.

"I feel like this every time I'm with you. It's so unreal and undescribable but all I can think about is how you and I are one and how much we share our love through it." Jimin felt the sudden wet warmth of tears against his neck where his husband began to sniffle.

As true as his words were, he described all he felt in those two sentences. He didn't need to say more because actions also speak. Such affection and love for him were his emotions to the extent where his home was with him and Si Woo.

"Dangsin... Nal bwayo." Jimin softly nudged him with his head by leaning down. He wanted Jungkook to look at him and when those glimmering doe eyes stared back at him, the same love was there continuing its growth. "Nae ganghago jal saeng-gigo saranghaneun nampyeon..."

Even if his right hand full of gooey cum and lube, it didn't stop the writer from clearing his husband's face from the long raven bangs by combing them back. Those three compliments described the actor perfectly, Jungkook was his strong, handsome and loving husband. He vowed, "Your scars are mine to heal. No matter what they are, no matter who caused them and no matter how you got them, I'll always be here to heal them for you and with you, Jungkook-ah." It caused the grin to finally come out of Jungkook's lips.

"My scars are already healed. Right now is the proof of it. I love you so much, Jimin-ah." Their lips entangled so lovingly together to continue their shared honeymoon; what were honorifics in their own paradise. The love they held for each other was infinite.

"I love you so much as well, Jungkook-ah."

"Your cum is leaking out of my anus," Jungkook mentioned after a few minutes of them enjoying the sound of each other's breaths mixed with the sound of the rain droplets against the window of the hotel room.

"Your cum always leaks out of mine. Are you complaining?" Jimin playfully rolled his eyes but gasped as soon as Jungkook moved his hips away until his softened member was pulled out.

"No, I meant it's weird but I like it... for a one time experience."

The words had Jimin scoff yet he was grinning because he could vivildly remember how minutes prior Jungkook's body spasmed in a way he had never done when orgasming while he topped. "Are you denying the fact that I just made your body feel somethimg you've never felt before when topping me?  Such a naughty bottom~" As the words left his lips, the moment Jungkook's eyes were on his, he shut them tight. Damn, his husband was bipolar.

"Dangsin, I'm the top in this relationship. Today was an exception... but I'm willing for this to become a thing once in a few months. And if I remember, you were tired before~ Can't keep up with me huh~" Jungkook teased him and offered him another unrefusable offer. Topping Jungkook was one of the best things he'd ever accomplished because watching how he achieved that last climax became one of his Top Five Favorite memories.

"Oh, shut up~ You enjoyed every single moment. From now on, we're vers." Jimin cooed and then, Jungkook turned them around so Jimin could rest his head against his chest while their legs gently brushed against each other. Their bodies were sweaty and sticky, and the trip to the bathroom for a bath was not far away.

"That I did. If it's for you, I don't mind being vers. My ass doesn't hurt much. Does this mean we can try for a baby in the late night?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows but his words were cut off by the ringing telephone of the hotel room. "Oh shit, were we loud?" His widened eyes didn't close until after he attended the call from the hotel.

Phew...

"Dangsin, We have reservations at the restaurant in the lobby in fourty minutes. Do you want to join me for a bath?"

"Yes, I'm starving. And if I have the energy in the late night, let's do it."

There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him. He was the sun in his life, the sky for his hopes, the infinte galaxy of his eyes, the safe heaven for his soul, the one man on Earth who he called his equal, lover, husband, his intertwined destiny, and the father of their child. Jeon Jimin couldn't be more sure of anything in his whole life. Jeon Jungkook was his, he completely healed the scars the actor had. He saved him from the abyss of the Demon's claws, he showed him what love was, and they learned from each other how much loving one's offspring can be the most pure and loving thing they could ever do.

Married, in each other's arms, sharing a bond known only to them, it was how they made their love infinite and it was how their lifes were once again gifted. Even through so much, their love only continued to grow.

"Do you still believe in love at first sight?" Jungkook gently combed his husband's hair back after their second love making of the night. Thankfully, while they were eating at the restaurant, room service cleaned up the bed only for them to dirty it again for this time. Now they were tightly held in each other's arms with blissful expressions of ectasy. His words caused Jimin to chuckle and shake his head.

"Love at first sight my ass, Gguk! I had to wait two years and a half for you to finally realize what love was and three years to completely forgive you for it. But it was all worth it. You're something else, Jeon Jungkook, and because of it, I love you with all my heart."

"And I love you with all of mine, Nae Sarang~"

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

THE END

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

STICK AROUND FOR THE EPILOGUE AND SPECIAL BONUS CHAPTERS!!!

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

A/N: Please don't tell me someone is crying.

I will end up writing a long ass Epilogue, don't worry. ☺️💜❤️

THANK YOU FOR READING
"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT MY ASS"
OR AS I CALL IT: LAFSMA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 234 7
Morgan doesn't want to be a rider, but she doesn't have a choice as a rebellion child. This is a fanfiction created based on the book "Fourth Wing" b...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
42.3K 2.3K 57
"I hate him. He hates me. It's been this way all our lives. Why should this change suddenly?" --- "Let's make a deal" × × Jimin and Jeongguk absolute...