What's in our Destiny...

By priyankashaurya

Infront of TOWER BRIDGE, london Mahir gives rose to bela.. Mahir - I love you... Bela- I love you too... B... More

New story + suggestion!!
Prologue!!
Start of new phase!!
Falling in love!!
Love blossoms!!
New life with dark past!!
Return of dark past!!
Pain!! Love!! Destiny!!
Behir face off!!
Reunion or destiny?
Last episode - ending or beginning!!
Epilogue!!

New phase in bela's life!!

425 84 31
By priyankashaurya

After marriage..
Pragati sits on bed waiting for mahir to come..

She blushes.. And was excited for today's night..

Mahir comes and stands beside the window.. He was looking upset..

Pragati goes to him.. And puts her hands on his shoulder romantically.... Mahir doesn't give her a damn..

Pragati holds his hands and takes him near bed and pushes him on bed

Now she comes near him..

Pragati- mahir..
She caresses his face..

Mahir feels irritated and removes her hands from her face and is about to stand up.. But pragati pushes him back..

Mahir- pragati..

Pragati- hayeee pragati.. How beautiful it feels to hear my name from ur mouth.
Mahir pushes her and sits up..

Pragati holds his hands..

Pragati- mahir.. I know ur heart cries for some other girl... But I promise I will make forget her.... Just remember one thing.. U r mine mahir..

Mahir jerks her hands.. And looks on angrily..

Mahir- just shut ur mouth pragati.. Don't dare to speak anything about bela and me... Or else.. I will loose my patience.

He looks on angrily. And starts leaving..

Pragati shouts from back..

Pragati- then why did u get married to me..

Mahir turns..

Mahir- pragati I hope u know the difference between.. Marriage and a business deal..

He leaves from the room... Pragati looks on sadly...

Days passes by... Mahir was living a lifeless life..

While otherside bela was in her last month of pregnancy....

Bela comes outside.. And sees her father talking with a priest.

She hears there conversation..

While leaving priest sees bela..

Preist- how r u bela beta?? When did u get married..?? Arjun sir where is ur son In law...

Before bela could speak.. Arjun comes..
Arjun- he is in army.. Posted in border.. So..

Bela looks on shocked..

Priest - oh.. Okey..

Priest leaves blessing bela and asking her to take care of herself...

After he leaves.. Bela asks what is there in ghats of temple..

Arjun- puja for your mother's death anniversary
Bela- but why in ghats.. Every year maa death anniversary is conducted at home.. Then..

Arjun- it will not happen this time.. And try to be inside in this condition..

He leaves angrily..

Bela looks on sadly..

"" she was deeply hurt hearing her fathers rude words... But more hurt being alone in this state.. Bela's fight to bring her child to this world.. And first time she was alone in her fight.. ""

Next morning..

Bela is seen sleeping..

Sundays falls on her.. She wakes up.. Holding her baby bump... She was feeling something different...

She asks the maid..about her father.. And gets to know that be had left early morning.. For puja

Bela gets shock as he didn't called her..
She decides to go.. She takes taxi and leaves for ghats..

She reaches the ghats holding her baby bump.. She was tired.. And could not work properly.. But still she reaches the ghats..

When she reaches.. She sees the puja had already finished...
It starts raining heavily...
Priest is leaving.. Seeing her he stops..
Priest-bela beta.. U came so late... Don't get drenched in rain in thia state.. U will get ill go back..

Saying thia he leaves...

Bela goes towards her father.. Who was collecting things..
He is shocked seeing bela there..

Bela- how could u do my mothers death anniversary without me... U could have called me once.. She is my mother..

Bela cries..

Arjun- u don't have relationship with us.... U don't have any rights on us.... Relationship are kept with those people who knows the meaning of a relationship..

Arjun starts leaving. From there.. Bela cries..

Bela- relationship.. Dad.. I m your daughter... And this Baby this is your blood also... Look at me once... Do I look like happy..

Arjun- I can't do anything.. U r only responsible for your own condition..

Arjun starts leaving again..
Bela- love is not a crime dad... Not a crime..
She cries..

Suddenly she feels pain... She cries in labor pain..

He father stops hearing her voice..

Bela sits down in pain.. She cries in pain..

Arjun- bela..

He runs to her..

He holds her hands...

Bela- I didn't do any mistake dad.. I just wanted a happy family..

She winces in pain..

Arjun gets teary eyes...

Arjun- bela...

Arjun thinks what to do..
He calls people from neighbor...
With there help.. Bela delivers a baby boy...

Arjun holds the boy and smiles..

Bela looks on...

Bela holds the baby and cries in happiness...
She kisses on baby small hands...

Otherside.. Mahir wakes up in jerk.. He feels restless..

Mahir holds his head..being restless..

He sleeps on sofa..he looks at bed.. And sees pragati not there...

He turns and sees her coming from bathroom.. She is drying her wet hair with towel.. She looks at mahir..

Mahir ignores her.. And leaves for getting freshen up..

Pragati.. Starts getting ready.. She puts perfume.. And does little makeup..

She sees major coming.. He was ready to leave for office..
She immediately goes and hugs him..

Pragati- mahir...
Mahir jerks her away.. But she is still holding him..

Pragati- mahir.. I can't sleep throughout the night.. I feel alone mahir.. Everyday I get hurt.. Why don't u love me mahir.. Why...?? 

Mahir- what can I do pragati

Pragati- u can do everything mahir..

She cups her face..

Pragati- I want a baby mahir.. Plzzz give me a baby..

Mahir looks on shocked..

Mahir- get away pragati..

He pushes her.. And starts leaving.. Pragati holds his hands.. And shouts his name..

Pragati- I never asked anything from u mahir..

Mahir- and no need of asking also...

Pragati holds his collar..

Pragati-  plzz mahir.. I want to be mother.. I want my family.. Plzzz bear this much pain for me plzz mahir plz..

Pragati cries..

Mahir- I had beared my pain by own.... And everyone had to bear his/her pain by own.. So its better u bear ur pain alone..

He leaves angrily..

Pragati looks on...

2 years passes by..

Mahir life was all about his business.. He never gives damn to pragati... Otherside.. Bela was living her life with her son... Her life is all about her son.. And pragati.. Though having everything didn't have anything... trio we're living alone in this big world..

One day..

Mahir gets a message from vikrant that he had found bela' whereabouts...

Mahir got a ray of hope that he will again meet his bela... He was excited to meet her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 19.6K 72
Geethanjali Iyer, an interior designer by profession and an art teacher by passion was a bubbly, fun-loving girl but now she has become reserved and...
63.1K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
686K 46.3K 87
(Apart Series - Book 2) Sehgals were shocked to see Brinda exchanging rings with Souvik when they entered Sharma Nivas. Mahir wanted to let Brinda k...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...