Soulmates with 7

By iamfidget

[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some pe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Iris POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: A Welcomed Change
Chapter 32: 5 months of hell
Chapter 33: run to debut
Chapter 34: bubbles
Chapter 35: ARMY's inside girl
Chapter 36: Secret MV filming
Chapter 37: Suprise?
Chapter 38: The ending is just the beginning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Starshine

Chapter 28

8.8K 316 36
By iamfidget

The next few weeks were hard. I practiced every day. The boys were also hard at work on their comeback, which I was allowed to know nothing about. As for me, I was set to debut in a year and a half if I kept up my current pace.

Now ARMY is still working hard to get me official social media, but I don't think I'll get one till I have a set debut day. Which was fine by me, I kinda like the mystery surrounding me right now. Other than knowing my name and what I look like the only way to get information about me is through BTS. Who somehow say just enough to make it seem like they're giving away information when it really just raises more questions. I love going through stan Twitter, It's so funny to see all the theories about me floating around.

But currently, I was on my way to a meeting. This was going to outline and plan the next year and a half, my training schedule. I was excited as I boarded the lift up to the top floor. When I walked out I ran into Jungkook, who immediately pushed me in front of him, attempting to hide behind a 5'2 person. I then saw Jin and Yoongi quickly coming toward me. I waved my hand and smiled cutely and asked

"So uh why am I being used as a human shield?"

I then noticed the camera guy behind Jin and Yoongi, welp good thing I took time on my appearance this morning.

The guys had not answered my question. Just continued their stare-off. I attempted to slip away but Jungkook's hands on my shoulders kept me in place.

"Uh, guys I have stuff to get to so how about this. You tell me what the bunny did and I figure out what to do, Yeah?" I said

"Well princess, Someone thought it would be a good idea to tie us together when we fell asleep in the practice room," Jin answered

I then noticed the rope between them tied to their ankles. I just turned around to face jungkook. He smiled sheepishly at me. I grab his forearm, turn around and walk to where Jin and yoongi are. I walk between them, and when Jungkook is right between them I let go and the two eldest grab him. I simply say

"Don't be too mean! I'll see you later!"

I continued down the hall to Bang PD's office. Knocked and waited for him to call me in.

When I sat down across from him at his desk He said we had a few things to go over.

"Okay Iris, the plans for the next year in a half is this, it's repetitive but does give some buffer room if needed. If we stay on track with this schedule you will debut in early 2020. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, sir. I will work hard!"

"I know you will. You've already shown so much skill and dedication that I have no doubt that you won't debut. Now the second thing, I have gotten mail, emails, tweets, did you know your trending on Twitter as the number one worldwide trend with #giveiristwitter. You have fans, Iris. Now that being said I don't want to give you official accounts until you are set to debut in case something happens in your life that changes your path. So I will be giving you access to BTS official Twitter to interact with ARMY and your own fans. But you will have to get every tweet proofread by Namjoon or yoongi. And if you want to surprise BTS with a tweet, Sejin or I can review it as well. Now I've also heard you got caught in a bangtan bomb today. Is that correct?"

"Oh yes, I kinda ran into it when I got off the elevator."

"Ah, well the editing team wants you to fill out a release form so that they can show your face without blurring it out. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah that's fine"

He then handed me a document to sign, I read it. Probably taking longer than I should because it's in Korean, which I still have a problem reading in large quantities. I sign it and hand it back. I smile and he continues

"Okay so since you have fans, I want you to come up with a fan name. Come up with a few, so we have options to choose from, cool?

"Okay, sounds fun"

"One last thing Iris. I have hired an employee who will be with you when you're here at the academy, who will keep you where you need to be and help you to handle work stuff. She is also a security detail. She will be with you when you're working, and if you want her to go with you when you go out alone, she will. She lives in your apartment building, so she is accessible. She will drive you here, instead of going with the boys, so that we can start to build your own image. When you debut we want you to be known as Iris, not BTS's soulmate. We hope she will also become your friend. Her name is Cherry. Questions?"

"Okay so I understand why I should have some of that but why is she also security detail, why do I need that?"

"Because there is a group of BTS sasaengs that are sending death threats, because you took BTS from them, so we are being cautious."

"Oh, Well I guess I'll just have to be strong. Can I go to practice now?"

"Yes, and Cherry is there waiting for you, and we have briefed her on what to do if you have a panic attack, in case the boys aren't with you. She will comfort you, and send someone else to get one of the boys if needed."

"I like that, Thank you!"

I headed down the hall back to the elevator. And once reaching the 24th floor I headed down the hall to my dance studio. When I entered Si-woo said

"You two can take some time to get to know each other so it's not too awkward."

I then detoured to the woman who was sitting on the couch and said

"Hi, Are you Cherry?"

"Hi, Yes I am. And you must be Iris."

"Yes I am, so what's some stuff I should know about you?" I said while sitting next to her

"Well my name is Cherry, I'm from Houston, Texas, and I'm 20 years old."

"You're from Texas too! That's so cool!"

Si Woo then interrupted us telling me I needed to get to work. So I waved goodbye and got to warming up. I then started practicing Blood, Sweat and Tears, Fire, and finally, we worked on black pinks whistle.

As we were Practicing the Fire alarm went off. It was loud. I couldn't take it. I put my

hands over my ears, sunk to the ground, and started crying. It was too much. It turned off 10 seconds later, but that was enough. I was overloaded, panicked, and scared. Not a good combination. There was soon an announcement letting us know It was a false alarm. My eyes were screwed shut. I felt Cherry holding to my chest. She was saying something but i couldn't hear her. I open my eyes to look at her and I see Si Woo run out of the room. I can't breathe. I'm shaking uncontrollably. My hands are pressed as hard as they can against my head. I can't breathe. I think I'm going to pass out.

Jimin's point of view

I'm on my way to my dance studio when I see Si Woo Hyung running towards me. He stops in front of me panting and says six words which make me run

"Iris needs help she's not okay"

I run. I will my legs to move faster when I reach the door and open it to see Iris with tears streaming down her face and some girl holding her.

I walk over to her and grab her shoulders letting her know I'm there before telling the other girl

"Go to her backpack and find the bottle of green pills, she needs to take one, so also grab a water bottle."

The girl does as I say and once I have the pill, I attempt to get Iris to take the medication, but she's still too upset and panicked to take it. So I put it to the side and work on getting her calmed down.

Iris' Point of view

I can't hear anything other than the ringing in my ears. I can't feel anything either other than Cherry. I can't feel the floor. I can't breathe. I want this to end. I want my boys. I then feel someone else grab my shoulders, and open my eyes to see Jimin, he says something but I can't hear him. He then tries to get me to take my medication, but I'm coughing too much from lack of air, and crying to be able to take it. He sets it aside before bringing me into his lap. I'm starting to hear him. He's counting. Trying to get me to breathe. I try. I attempt to breathe in and out with him, but I can't. I can breathe in for 4 seconds but I can't seem to lengthen the time I'm breathing out for. He then tells someone to get Yoongi. I can feel the floor beneath me. I can feel Jimin. I can hear everything around me. It's too much. I feel like I can hear the air moving, feel the airbrushing my skin.

What seems like hours later Yoongi runs in. He sits on the other side of me, he moves me to where my back is to Jimin's chest. He then crosses my arms across my chest and instructs Jimin to hold me as tight as he can. He does. I then understand. Yoongi's trying to ground me, trying to bring me back to earth.

He then lays two backpacks on my legs weighing them down. He then put his hands on either side of my face and made me focus on him. My breathing was slowing down, my hearing was returning to normal, not heightened. I was returning back to earth, I thought. In reality, I was shutting down.

"Iris, you need to stay awake okay? Stay with me, Iris. Stay with me." yoongi said

I tried to stay awake. I tried to keep my eyes from closing. But before I knew it everything went black.

A/N: okay so first off I'm so sorry for not updating, I just opened my Etsy shop and have been working on getting everything figured out for that. 

EDIT: my shop is now closed, I didn't market well and it flopped... oh well I can try again in the future maybe

I will attempt to write the next chapter in the next 24-48 hours for you guys so you're not hanging for too long. 

I purple you guys!!! and thank you for reading. please comment and vote it really makes my day and encourages me to write more!

Also, Hoseok is once again proving himself to be the ultimate bias wrecker! I swear I'm loyal to Yoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 5K 21
Every Person is born with a mark on their wrist. A unique looking Tattoo that only exists twice. On your own wrist and the one of your soulmate. The...
409K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
58.8K 2.2K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
133K 8.4K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...