The Dream Plan

By HuangXueYue

These Young ladies who took an unsure path, will fate let them finish their new set pace? More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 3 Last Part
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 5 Last Part
>Notice<
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Last Part
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
>NOTICE<
Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 15 Last Part
Chapter 16
The Dorm and The Rest house
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 18 Last Part
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 12 Part 2

13 2 0
By HuangXueYue

Author's POV:

Their meeting with Tracy was spectacular. The girls reunited with their friend who's been gone on their side for a long time.

But this day isn't over yet.

“yeoreobun! We will be going on a meeting for your trainings.” Jieun said and lead their way to a room.

There they sat and waited. There is a company representative who came to tell them about their trainings.

“So for you to not get confused, I will first explain why you're training differently than others.”

“Your group, as you can see, is consisting of both boys and girls. Well because of a project which will be called The Equal Project.”

“The training courses are dancing class, vocal class, acting class, and each of you will go through 3 language classes.”

“You'll have your group's staffs from now on, including choreographer, producer, and a practice manager.”

“This isn't that typical kpop group. You're going to be representing different kinds of music in the world. That's why we took different nationalities in purpose of making music in different languages such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, etc.”

“Here are your Temporary profiles.”

_________

Hae Jun

Real name: Hwang Hae Jun
English name: Harold Hwang
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead dancer
Birthday: October 13 2001
Nationality: Korean

Gabbie

Real name: Gabriel Seo
Korean name: Seo Gyu Sung
Position: Male Visual, Main Vocal, Dancer
Birthday: January 08 2002
Nationality: American

Hymn

Real name: Nam Byun Hee
English name: Brian Nam
Position: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer
Birthday: December 09 2002
Nationality: Korean

Eun Ji

Real name: Artaleia Rayn Marco
Korean name: Park Eun Ji
Position: Lead dancer, main vocal, Center
Birthday: June 30 2004
Nationality: Candian Filipino

Soo Ji

Real name: Zariah Andromache Merian Fredricks
Korean name: Seo Soo Ji
Position:Lead Vocal, main Dancer, Face of the Group
Birthday: October 09 2004
Nationality: Filipino American

Akira

Real name: Haruto Akira
Korean name: Ahn Hyun Woo
Position:Main Rapper, sub vocal Main dancer
Birthday: November 24 2004
Nationality: Japanese

Grey

Real name: Greydalore Gexica Schreiber
Korean name: Moon Eun Hye
Position: Lead Rapper, sub vocal, dancer
Birthday: December 11 2004
Nationality: FilAmSpan-German

___________

“That's your personal profile for now. We've given you also your Stage names and if any info was wrong please talk to us so we can edit it before releasing it on punlic.”

“Debut dates will follow... Thank you for your cooperation. Any questions?”

“Why do we need to go through acting  classes?” Curious Grey asked.

“Acting classes for your Acting Debuts. Have you seen Dream Knights? Something like that...”The rep said

“Also, our personal information will be released on public this early?” Grey asked again.

“Yes for the purpose of Documentary before debut. So people will know about this project.”He answered again.

“Lastly, do we really need to pay for our own food?” Grey said and Zarah face palmed.

“Just kidding... Ya know we can provide-” “Wait, we forgot about that... Sorry. Company will provide limited money for your group. It'll be like an allowance every month. Spend it wisely.” He said and smiled.

“Wait! I have a question. Who'll be our leader?” Gabbie asked. “No one. We saw that each of you is good at something. So we decided to not give a leader in your group.” He answered.

“No more questions?” He asked. And they all nodded.

“Great... See you later!” He said and exited the room.

“Wah... That's lots of training!” Byunhee sighed.

“I know right...” Gabbie layed his head on the table.

“Oh! Lunch time!” Grey said and smiled.

“Let's go to the practice room.” Haejun said and lead their way back to the practice room.

The staffs are still following them. But they saw that none of them have been eating. So Grey approached the head staff and asked.

“Eonni, how many of you are there?” Grey said. “12... Why?” She asked then giggled. “Great... How about you rest for a bit... Your food will be here a in a sec.” Grey said and she looked at her phone.

“Uh... No need Grey-ssi.” She gestured. “No... It's almost here. And... It's downstairs, we'll just get it and then you eat alright?” Grey said and Jieun just nodded in defeat.

“Akira Oppa and Gabbie Oppa, please come with me.” Grey called them out. They stood up even though they haven't finished their food.

They headed out of the room ... “What is it?” Gabbie asked. “I ordered some food for Ms. Jieun and the others, they haven't eaten anything yet since this morning.” Grey said as she took out her purse. “Let's split up for their food.” Akira said and took out his wallet, so did Gabbie.

They took the food and payed for it. They went back to the room and saw the staffs. They gave the food and told them to not pay anything.

They went back to their seats and continue eating. “Great job Grey!” Haejun said and the others smiled at her. “I just did what needs to be done.” She said and well... Akira just fell again.

They finally finished their food and took their own cameras to film since the staffs are still eating.

They played a little game called spin the bottle which corresponds to truth or dare.

The first one to be asked TorD is Gabbie.

“Truth!”+“Do you have a day where you're not handsome?”+“What kind of question is that hyung? Of course there is... None! Ahahaha”

The next one is Rayn...

“Dare...” “I dare you to go outside of the room and whoever you see out there you must do an aegyo asking if your cute or not...”+“Greeeeeyyyyy!!!”

They went outside, and to her surprise, Park Jimin of BTS came out of a room and walk pass them...

She approached him and Jimin looked at her and smiled... “Trainee?” He asked. “Ne sunbaenim!” She said cutely because she's embarrassed.

“Ne... You cute!” He said and looked at the group who dared poor Rayn...

Next is.... Akira!

“T... Truth!”+“Do you have a crush on one of the trainees... Old trainees or New, just say the truth.”+“I don't know Hyung.” “What do you mean you don't know?” “I did... I guess... Well, she's nice that's why.”

“Nuhysss”Gabbie cheered.

But then they were called.

“Your day was said to be done by now... Documentary for today is done too. You can go back home and rest. For tomorrow you're going to start attending your classes.” Jieun informed.

“Your drivers are waiting outside. Don't forget to turn on your cameras for filming.” Jieun added.

“Ye! Kamsamnida!” They said and bowed.

They exited and went back to the dorm.

They went inside and sat on the living room. A silence was observed.

“So why exactly are you wearing the same like literally the same... Probably except for underwears. But still wearing the same outfit.” Rayn said.

“This wasn't really on purpose. I wore this is the first thing that I saw on my closet. And Akira Oppa was downstairs when I came down.” Grey said.

“Shoes?” Zarah asked pointing their shoes. “Oh... That's a gift from me. I customized 2 pairs of shoes for him... Because he customized something too.” Grey said without giving them any vlue what did Akira customized.

“Ah... The bracelet?” Rayn asked seeing them with the same bracelet.“Well, Yeah...” Akira said then he scratches his nape.

“So are you like dating or somin?” Rayn asked with a raised brow. “Eonni, remeber when I gave you a bag and lipstick advanced to your birthday? Or Zarah eonni gave us this ring? The bracelets? Did we date?” Grey asked with a chuckle.

“So your not?” Rayn confirmed. “No, Akira's My boy best friend. And besides Akira will never like me. Right?” Grey looked at Akira to confirm.

He didn't know what to say, Byunhee was staring at him and so is Gabbie. Sure, Gabbie knows that because well, Like Byunhee said, he's obvious. And also, when she was yet in Germany, the way he talks to her was different.

“Well, she... My friend, there's nothing to not like. But Again, she's my friend, I can't date her.”He didn't answered the question, but gave an explanation.

“See, we're not dating...” Grey said.

“Ok, since our outfits are very not used, how about we show em off outside. Let's go to a coffee shop?” Grey suggested.

“We still haven't got the allowance yet.”Rayn worries. “Who says we're going to use the allowance for that kinds of stuff? For now, I'll be our treater.” She said and winked.

“Eh? You'll be buying stuff for us?” Zarah confirmed? “Why not? It's been a while since I did that... And besides, my money isn't going to go awat by itself you know.”Grey said and she took her purse.

“Ok...”She just said in defeat.

They headed out and walked their way to the coffee shop since it's just a walking distance.

And there they sat and ordered for their coffees and cakes.

Rayn ordered one slice of vanilla cake and coffee caramel macchiato, Zarah ordered iced Americano with 3 sugar and 4 cream and a slice of chocolate moist cake.

Byunhee ordered affogato with a slice of mocha cake. Gabbie ordered Frappuccino and a slice of red velvet cake. Haejun ordered iced mocha coffee with a slice of strawberry shortcake.

Well, Akira and Grey always have the same coffee and cake orders even before they met each other... Iced Tripplo with 2 sugar and no cream and just a slice of double Dark moist chocolate cake. It's their favorite that's why.

So they ordered everything and waited for their orders to be given. But unexpectedly... Fate really is becoming these girls friend...

Author's Note:
Ohayo!
Ok, so this chapter the second half of the part one. But, half of it is going to be ya know, the girls' “Friends”.

ECQ tym!
Which k idol got your attention the most?

This would be the wrap up of this part! See gou again readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 96 46
❝miss me, princess?❞ ©Y00NGIVERSE 2019-2023
4.2K 75 13
a book of kpop would you rather, reactions, imagines and more little things. + blackpink, astro, victon, seventeen, wayv, gidle, red velvet, itzy, st...
33.7K 494 33
*Not a real person* Started: 2021-10-23 Universe 2: SNSD, TVXQ, Big Bang, BTS, Wanna One, GOT8, BTOB, SuJu, Shinee, TXT, NCT, 2PM, model, Football/so...
71.7K 1.5K 57
A collection of K-Pop Imagines including the following groups: -Monsta X -Day6 -Got7 -Pentagon -Stray Kids -NCT -The Rose -VAV -EXO -ATEEZ -Seventeen