psychopath | vh

Av 444jailee

[not completed+editing] they fall in love in prison. Mer

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
last chapter <3

4

3.6K 71 12
Av 444jailee

[kyras pov]

i flutter my eyes open, looking around remembering i'm not home, and it wasn't a dream.

"ahhh finally the pretty lady is awake" i turn over and look at vinnie.

"come on" i hear his cell door open.

he gets up fast looking at the officer.

"where am i going" i hear him ask.

"to eat and change" he tells him.

i realize maybe im getting out too but the officer never opens my cell door, i guess ill go later?

[vinnies pov]

I walk down the hall with every other guy hoping kyra was getting out too.

all us guys walk into a changing room or cell to change and shower.

it's disgusting in here, i brush my teeth with a toothbrush an officer gave me.

i change my clothes, and ignore all the guys.

once im done changing, i walk out into the cafeteria.

i see almost everyone lined up getting food. since im hungry i decide to stand in line.

i go in line and wait to get my tray of food.

once i get to the front i grab a tray and some dude throws some disgusting looking thing on it. i grab a cup and pour me some water.

i sit down with some disgusting food.

i think this is supposed to be breakfast,it doesn't look like it it looks more slimy and uncooked.

i decide to not eat it and take a sip of the water, even the water tastes bad, i would prefer regular tap water, this doesnt taste like it.

some dude comes and sits down in the seat in front of me.

"why did you sit in front of me?" I ask this dude, i wanted to be alone, not make prison friends.

i stare at the guy waiting for a response as he just sits there looking around laughing. i roll my eyes, "okay?" i look at him confused and begin ignoring him.

"your the new guy,everyone always tells why they're in here so tell me why are you?" he asks me like it's any of his business.

a couple of other guys come in sit down by us. they think im gonna tell them why im in here?

"im not gonna tell you" i say firmly.

"ok he thinks he's scary" the dude laughs.

i roll my eyes and make a scene, I stand up and grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"if i don't wanna tell you why, i don't have to" i say through my teeth.

im about to punch him then think twice about it. i put him down and move to another table before a fight starts. they all stare at me and move away from him.

i end up throwing my food away and sit back down. i sit there and think about what i did. i play with my fingers waiting to go back to my cell, and see kyra.

15 minutes go by and an officer calls all of us to go back to our cells. an officer puts handcuffs on me and leads me to my cell.

i realize kyra never came.

he unlocks my cell and takes my handcuffs off. i walk in and the officer locks my cell back up.

i go over to the hole, to talk to kyra, but kyra is leaving now.

[kyras pov]

i hear vinnie come back.

i get up and see an officer unlocking my cell.

"come on" he orders.

i get up and he puts handcuffs on me.

i wanted to ask vinnie how it goes but i had to leave.

the officer leads me to a changing room with all the other girls he takes the handcuffs off me and i go inside. i brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror i dont recongnize myself my brown hair is vey dirty and nasy, my face looks rough without any makeup, but yet vinnie still calls me "pretty lady" i just look like a total mess.

i realize others want to use the mirror so i move to the side and say a simple sorry.

after im finished doing everything i walk out into the cafeteria.

the line is very short so i decide to go and get in line.

i wait and finally get to the front of the line

i go sit down where no one else is sitting so i don't cause drama.

"kyra?" I hear a voice say.

i turn around and see Elizabeth, my old friend from highschool.

"what are you doing here?" She asks. i stare at her remembering her. "im just here i guess" i tell her. i laugh a bit at how longs it been.

"i haven't seen you in so long" she tells me. "I know" i smile.

she hugs me,i hug her back. "no hugging" an officer yells, "oops, i really dont care" elizabeth laughs. im so glad she's here, someone i know.

"i hope for whoever got you in here karma comes back for them like a bitch, cause how can a sweet innocent girl get put here?" she touches my shoulders, "please tell me you get out of here soon"

"i don't know, im here for a year though" i smile at how she thinks I'm still the same little innocent freshman i was.

elizabeth is a couple of years older than me. I became friends with her when i was a freshman in high school, she was a senior.

after freshman year i never saw her again.

"w-why are you here,how long have you been here" i ask in shock.

"for a year" what could she have done to be here.

"i know you most likely wanna know why i'm here but it's just fucked up shit that not important, let me just tell you hes gonna have some very bad karma" she laughs.

"please tell me" i beg her to tell me why shes here.

"ok fine, so i was in an abusive relationship and one day i tried fighting back, but with a weapon which was a bat, well we both had to go to court he got more time in prison than me" she explains why she is here.

"thats fucked up, i mean you were using it for self defense you shouldn't have to be in this stupid ass prison" i tell her.

"its fine im over it now, how are you how was high school?" She seems interested on my very boring life.

"it was good" i smile, thinking about it i actually had a good high school life.

"i hope you spent it how you wanted to" i kinda did i guess, except for having strict parents who acted like they cared, even though they didn't.

"what did you do to end up here i thought you wanted to go to college right after high school?" She looks confused.

"i got caught with drugs, but they weren't mine but it was blamed on me, they all left me and i had to take blame" i admit.

"aww you don't deserve to be here, at least you have me and i'm pretty sure it isn't that long a year goes by fast" she tries to lighten my mood.

"in the beginning it's a little scary but after getting used to it the days will go by fast trust me" she assures me.

"i hope it does" i shrug not knowing what to say.

"time for everyone to go back" an officer shouts.

we all follow an officer back to our cells.

"bye kyra" elizabeth waves goodbye as we part.

i wave back to her, before they put the stupid handcuffs on me.

i follow an officer to my cell, he unlocks it and i go inside, im kinda excited to see vinnie.

i lay on my hard ass bed.

"your back pretty lady" vinnie says.

i look over to see him.

"yea, i am" i smile.

im still not sure if i should even talk to him.

"so im guessing me and you never go at the same time huh?" he says.

"seems like we don't"

i'm kinda glad we don't so he don't have to mess with me and i don't have to be with men.

"im gonna take a nap before lunch" i tell vinnie, "ok sleep good" he replies, i close my eyes a fall asleep.

+

some time goes by and its lunch time, the officer opens my cell and i get up, i guess vinnie just came back, and now it's my turn.

i decide not to get food since it was disgusting earlier, maybe ill eat and dinner time, so i won't starve.

elizabeth comes and sits next to me after getting her food, "it doesn't look as bad as it did this morning" she laughs looking at the food. she takes a bite of the food, "how can you eat that" i gag. "you'll get used to it, you are gonna have to eventually eat something, i was just like you except no one helped me, like i'm here to help you" she laughs.

i look at the others girls in here, we are all the same, i think we all lost ourselves and don't know who we are anymore. for some reason i think about the officer and what he did to me again.

"kyra are you ok, you jus zoned out for like 5 minutes" elizabeth tells me, "sorry thoughts just keep running through my head, since yesterday" i explain to her, "do you want to talk about it?" she looks at me concerned, she kinda reminds me of how the attorney acted. i brush it off, "i'm fine" i smile, "are you sure", "im swear" i chuckle, "ok good you had me worried" she laughs.

some time goes by and the officer calls us all back to our cells again, we repeat the same thing once more the officer puts handcuffs on me and leads me back to my cell, unlocking it then locking it back.

i go and lay down, "do you eat the food" vinnie asks randomly, "well um no" i reply, "ok good i though i was the only weird one who doesn't eat the food it looks too slimy and just gross" he rants, "were not the weird ones vinnie, it's the people who eat it are the weird ones" i laugh, he laughs as well, maybe he isnt so bad.

++

dinner came and went it was the same thing as breakfast and lunch, i forced myself to eat the food, i only took about three bites but it's better than nothing.

"sooo how was your dinner" vinnie asks when i walk into my cell from dinner. "your really asking that, the food here is disgusting" i make a disgusted face. "i agree" vinnie says. "we'll get use to it soon" he tells me. "yea maybe"

I lay down.

i look at him and laugh.

"what's so funny?" He asks. "i don't know it's just weird how im literally talking to someone through this hole in a wall of a jail cell" i tell him.

"well at least you have someone to talk to" he says, "yea i won't be lonly, which is a good thing.

"well goodnight vinnie" i say before talking about anything else.

"goodnight pretty lady"

i watch him as he falls to sleep.

+

i wake up to a prison guard telling me ladies go first today.

i squint my eyes as i look over and see vinnie still sleeping.

i get up and walk out.

i go get dressed and do the same thing as yesterday.

+

"hiiii" Elizabeth greets me when i walk into the lunch room.

she hugs my fast and i hug back still trying to fully wake up.

the prison guard yells for us to stop hugging, elizabeth rolls her eyes, "did you sleep well your second night here?" she ignores the guard.

before i can say something she says something else

"it's very boring isn't it, being in the cell alone no one to talk to i was dying for it to turn morning to communicate to someone" she says.

"ac-" i stop and realize i can't tell her about me and vinnie i mean i trust her but what if she tells, or does something.

"your right there's nothing ever to do except for basically sleep" i tell her.

she laughs. i fake a smile.

"yea number one reason why being in prison is boring" she laughs, i wonder where her cell is. "it is" i say trying not to look guilty.

"at least your only here for a year" she says. "yea,i just wish someone could bail me out right now,just to taste normal food again" i laugh, even though i know no one will bail me out there no one out there who cares for me that much.

"same,i hate to say it, but even school lunch it better than whatever this is" she laughs looking at her food. "agreed, i honestly never thought any food could be worst than school food until i came here" i tell her. "i never thought it would get worse than that, now i would literally go back to elementary school food' she laughs, "how did we eve end up here" she questions. i remember how me and her were perfect friends in school, obsessing over boys, and somehow now were in prison, not obsessing over boys, but hating food.

before we could talk anymore a prison guard tells us all we have to go back.

we get up and start to walk away.

we start to go our separate ways.

"bye" i say. "bye" she says back.

"talk to you later" the officer puts handcuffs on me and walks me back to my cell.

-

are you enjoying this?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

62.1K 1.5K 100
A gay jock and a bisexual skater fall in love with each other in every story. #RJ CASWEN FOREVER!
17K 414 34
I made a sequel now
18.6K 746 104
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈, had a huge crush on chase and anthony, they were in love. even though they barely met," 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎�...
176 0 26
what will happen when strong hot seggsy bad boy hobo jack meets vinnie hacker , a lonesome shy emo edgy uwu among us gamer kid, READ THIS PHENOMAL NO...