LOVE TALES

By daniyaraoof23

Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! 📲 More

Her Faith That Changed Him
💞
💞
💞
We Found Our Day Of Love
💞
It Was Our Destiny
💝
💝
💝
💝
💝
Wattpad -our cupid
♥️
ANNOUNCEMENT
My love is unconditional
💗
HIM
❣️
Meri Firangi

Beyond infinity

1.9K 138 27
By daniyaraoof23

Azmina's pov:

"kehdo ke nahi hai mohabbat mujhse... kehdo ke kuch mehsoos nahi karti mere liye.. jo yeh ankhon mein dikh raha hai... jhoot hai sab...kaho"  Ashar spoke looking deeply into my eyes gripping my shoulders tight.

(Say that you don't love me... say that you don't feel anything for me.... whatever these eyes of yours showing is a mere lie....just say it)

I was able to hear his fast beating heart and the sweat beads forming on his forehead were closely visible to me.

I wanted to scream out...I love you Ashar more than anyone else but I couldn't.

I held back the freshly formed tears in my eyes by blinking hard and miserably tried to get a hold the deep emotions going in my heart and replied

"Haan...nahi karti mohabbat aapse... chale jayea aap meri zindagi se...kuch nahi hai meri aankhon mei, na mere dil mei....just leave!"

(Yes..I don't love you. Just leave from my life... there's nothing in my eyes or heart.. just leave)

Hearing these harsh words of mine he was looking lifeless and left my shoulders and took a step back. I was looking at his retreating figure but he didn't turn back.

I was so lost in it that I didn't feel when everyone started clapping and hooting. The play ended and the veil was drawn back on stage.

"Wow... what a performance you two!! Nobody could say it was a mere acting... it all looked natural" our professor of English complimented.

"Thank you so much mam! It's all because of your guidance that we did well..." Ashar toothed a smile at our professor who was already smitten by his good looks.

Everyone now get back to class after fifteen minutes.

I heard our professor saying but I was too numb to react.

Why did it feel so real? It was just a play for our annual function. After this our college will come to an end and my one sided love for him too.

"Whoahh bro! You looked absolutely amazing in that character...how did you do it?" Sahil (best friend of ashar), asked him.

"This is an inbuilt talent bhai...you won't understand. It needs talent to romance the scholar who is always found behind the books." Ashar said eyeing me from corner.

I just left from there not able to digest the fact that it was just a play nothing else. We have been studying together since four years of engineering and he is the best in every manner.

Just how I read in novels tall dark and handsome with that jovial nature of his. He steals the heart with just one meet. But I was far opposite of him.

I have been loving him since years when he first commented on me for the first time in canteen . Basically making fun of me when I said

"I have always been an admirer of Einstein. He isn't just a physicist but a philosopher too. I wish I could be like him "

To which he made fun saying..

"Oh come on azmina...we can't bare studying more of theories. Pehle hi jitni deni thi dedi unho ne...ab tum aur na badhao..."

I wanted to explain him my point of view but stopped myself when I heard him laughing his heart out on some other joke. He had this aura to make people around him whipped by him.

                       ********

I peeped into my book to get some distraction but ended up thinking about him again.

Will he ever know what I feel for him?

Will he ever know how I steal a glance at him whenever possible?

Will he ever know how charming he looks in black?

Will he ever know that my favourite is black too since he did black magic in that black T-shirt?

Maybe he'll never know...I shouldn't be even thinking this when he has so many beautiful girls around him flirting and checking him out.

After a month all this will end and we'll start our new journeys.

                      *******

It was last day of our practice for play where everyone was waiting for my hero. Ohh sorry..hero of the play 'Hamari adhuri kahani'( our incomplete story)

It's been more than an hour we were waiting for him but he didn't come yet.

"He is definitely with any of his girlfriends on a date."

"He must have slept due to late night party"

His friends were talking this or that but suddenly a phone rang.

"What?? Where...ok yeah... we'll be there in fifteen minutes"

Sahil answered the call and said

"Ashar has met with an accident...he is in ICU. We need to rush as soon as possible"

As these words reached my ears the ground beneath me didn't feel me anymore.

'My..my ashar...he is in ICU'

I was chanting this and praying for him until we reached hospital in sahil's car immediately.

When we reached there ...I stood still at the door of ICU where he has lot of machines around him. The syringes inserted, the mask on his face and bandages here and there.

This scene infront of me just broke me and I realised I love him 'beyond infinity' but he'll never know this.

"Did you inform his parents? They must be updated about this. " I asked in a low voice to sahil.

"Don't you know...his parents are no more. "

It made me more affectionate towards him.

He is alone yet shows everyone how happy he is.

He shines like a rainbow and nobody knows the how that came after the thunder and rain.

After two days he gained consciousness and I felt like I gained back mine because I was lifeless seeing him in this kind of state.

When I entered in ICU...he slowly opened his eyes and glanced at me with a short lived smile and then closed his eyes due to effect of sedatives I guess.

He was shifted to a separate room after a week and I decided to pay him a visit again as usual. Everyone from college came to give a check on him as he was a popular guy, lead of the play and captain of our football team.

Today I made an effort to look good so I decided to wear a black long kutri with floral golden print and matched it with a hijab . I was surprised at myself when I looked at my mirror image. I was indeed looking different from rest of the days.

I thought to confess him before it's too late and get rid of this.

It takes only half and hour from my home to reach hospital but it felt like ages Today.

I hurriedly rushed to his room number 401.  I stood at the door because the nurse was adjusting his bed to make him sit properly.

When he looked at me and our eyes locked. It felt surreal, I thought he may compliment me but my dream was short lived when zafeerah entered leaving me aside.

It was a known fact that they both were seen together mostly. She was out of station when he was met with an accident and she came back today.

"How are you ashu...I am sorry I couldn't be here , I had some family function to attend... bla bla bla.."

She was saying cupping ashar's face and this ripped me in pieces.

I left from there and didn't visit hospital again.

I heard he got discharged from hospital.

I heard he is seen with safya now.

I heard this and that about him but didn't confronted him after that afternoon.

                *************

Updated after ages.

*smiling sheepishly*

Hope you liked the story so far.

Any thoughts?

Stay blessed! Fee'amanillah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 35.7K 84
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
226 13 12
#4 Glimpse -26/04/2023 #6 Muhabbat -26/04/2023 This book is all about the short scenes of an incomplete story plot where the characters meet and fall...
11.7K 455 35
From offices to family drama. From native soils to foreign lands. From unspoken cries to full-blown laughs. Find them all in these short stories. ...
60.3K 2.5K 56
Beautiful life. Welcome to the path of beauty as well as the heartbreak of life. Several short stories may give you heartbreak, love, Romance, purit...