The Power of a White Lotus!

Por Anit0v0

On the day of graduation, Bai Lian was killed by a truck. After his death, he transmigrated into an otome/ise... Más

Pictures for Power of a White Lotus!
Chapter 1 - The Senior Called Bai Lian
Chapter 2 - The Truck Strikes!
Chapter 3 - On the Cloud...
Chapter 5 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 2)
Chapter 6 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 3)
Chapter 7 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 4)
Chapter 8- The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 5-end)
Chapter 9 - Remnant of a Soul
Chapter 10 - An Eventful Beginning (part 1)
Chapter 11 - An Eventful Beginning (part 2)
Chapter 12 - An Eventful Beginning (part 3-end)
Chapter 13 - Bai Lian's Continued Dilemma...
Chapter 14 - A Blood Test
Chapter 15 - Finally...Some Peace
Chapter 16 - An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 17 - The Cursed Prince
Chapter 18 - His Savior
Chapter 19 - Two Shy Boys...
Chapter 20 - End of a Pleasant Dream
Chapter 21-Σ(・口・)
Chapter 22 - Misunderstanding Resolved

Chapter 4 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria

1.9K 87 6
Por Anit0v0

Bai Lian is currently in a state of half consciousness. Countless scenes are playing in his head, forming a tale, a story, the past of someone's life.......

A young boy, born from a human duke and a beautiful elf princess. Born with high mana capacity and talent.

His father, who became the duke at a young age fell in love with his mother when she visited the human kingdom for experience. The two overcame the boundaries of race and culture, and both the elf and human kingdom then allowed the two to get married.

Together, they had 4 children: Elias Wisteria, the eldest son who is a year older than Luke Wisteria, the 2nd son. The youngest son, Flynn Wisteria, is 3 years younger than Luke. And the last child, the only daughter of the family, Adianne Wisteria, is a year younger than Flynn.

Contrary to expectations of conflict in a typical high standing class, the four children of the Wisteria house got along in harmony. Some reasons may include that they had a bright and proper upbringing from their caring parents, and also how none contended with the other for assets and property.

Elias, who is talented with the sword and has strong physical strength wants to become a knight. He wants to train fellow knights in the future and become their captain to protect the kingdom.

Luke, who has strong magical power and talent in spell formations wants to become a Royal Mage. Since his older brother wants to become the captain of the knights in the future, Luke decided that he wants to succeed the Wisteria household.

Flynn Wisteria, who has a large mana capacity wants to become an influential mage. His goal won't be hard to achieve due to his background and talent.

Adianne Wisteria is the only child who had no aspirations as of yet, however, she is born with the rare talent to use light magic, so her future is bright, regardless of what happens.

Such a strong family is rare, even as one of the few duke families in the kingdom. This subjected them to looks of worship, admiration, but also jealousy and fear.

Though few would be capable of bringing down one of the most influential houses in the area.

Bai Lian is seeing all the past as though he is a spectator in all the scenes, but one thing the scenes all had in common is that Flynn Wisteria appears in all of them.

Surprisingly, Flynn looks almost just like him. They have the same pure and innocent face, the same large eyes and long lashes, the same faint blush that occurs naturally on their faces that made the two look especially lovable when laughing and pitiful when sad.

The only difference between him and Flynn exists in the hair. Bai Lian has soft and straight black hair, while Flynn has a somewhat tousled hair style. The strands are silver in color, with a touch of blue at the ends.

Even Flynn's eyes are identical to Bai Lian's,
Containing a bright watery blue color.

So it's quite an interesting experience watching these scenes, as though watching another him in another life.......

........ The life of Flynn Wisteria was simply bliss and happiness, he had everything one could possibly hope for: a happy family, riches, and a certain future.

So why didn't everything go the way it's supposed to?

... On the day of Flynn's awakening, the day where his mana will be released from the lock placed upon him at birth. Many influential figures came to the party to meet the 6 year old Flynn Wisteria.

The awakening is an event where a child who had a mana lock placed upon him at birth could take it off and unleash their true potential. The mana lock is used on a child at the age of 1 to limit their powers during the time the control is poor. By doing so, a talented child would not hurt those around him, and the built up power would hone their bodies to make them less susceptible to harmful attacks.

On that day, Flynn's mother, Seraphile Wisteria stood proudly in front of him, in her hands held a crystal clear key.

As the audience watched, and his family stood closely with anticipation, Seraphile casted a spell, and the crystal key seemed to dissolve into the air, forming waves of small and bright silver particles. The dust like particles then swirled around Flynn, and gradually entered his body, which excluded a faint silver light.

After the light was completely absorbed, all the people in the large room was silent, watching and waiting for signs of the lock being broken.

True to their expectations, a strong aura erupted out of Flynn, as it's the suppressed mana which had lay dormant within him for years since his birth. The mana erupting out surpassed all of the guest's expectation, in fact, it has gotten to the point they are not sure whether Flynn could control it by himself.

At that time, Flynn's face was scrunched up in a focused expression, his hands clutched at his chest, where his mana core is located.

When it looks as though he is about to succeed, the aura which had seemed as though it has been surprised erupted out once more, and with much stronger energy. A huge blast of wind and heavy pressure was sent out towards all those in his surroundings.

As the pressure was starting to become a bit dangerous, Flynn's family lead all the guest out and focused on controlling Flynn's rampant energy.

The young boy looked as though he is in great pain as he closed his eyes, trying to contain the violent energy. A great amount of sweat dripped down, and Flynn started panting heavily as he fell forward, clutching at his chest in pain, where a bright light is shining from.

A moment later, as Seraphile came over, Flynn coughed out a mouthful of blood.

This made the rest of Flynn's family come running over, finding that Flynn has a severe backlash from his large mana capacity being held in for too long. This caused all the mana to erupt like a balloon inflated to the limit.

Luckily, the Wisteria family was not a duke family for nothing. As the mother and father began taking in the excess mana leaking from Flynn's tired body, the situation finally started calming down.

But then a loud clinking sound was heard, and Duke Henrik Wisteria turned to look in the young Adianne's direction, his view onto the large chandelier above her.

The chain the large chandelier is hanging off on was damaged significantly by the force of mana earlier. This caused the chain to break just then, and the chandelier is on the edge of falling.

"Adianne!" Duke Herik yelled.

The little girl looked towards her father, ignorant to what is happening.

"Get away from that spot!"

But as Duke Henrik yelled, the chandelier started to fall, and it was also this moment that Adianne looked above her.

Her large eyes reflected the heavy and bright chandelier falling closer, her small body unable to react in time in fear.

Since Flynn's condition is stabilized, Henrik left his wife and son's side and he quickly ran over, wrapped his arms around his daughter, and dodged the falling chandelier.

With Henrik's quick reaction time, the two managed to escape. However, the chandelier's sharp crystal shards flew off at the impact, some of it stabbing into Henrik, who winced at the pain.

In Henrik's embrace, the little Adianne's eyes are widened in fear and trembled. Then her eyes rolled back, her body laid limp. She had fainted.

Other than some shard which had inserted themselves into Henrik's arms and back, he was almost fine. But during the moment he had left, Seraphile was done with stabilizing Flynn's mana core. When she saw that her husband and daughter were safe, she helped Flynn into a sitting position and pulled him close in a tight embrace, her face containing a smile in relief.

But as Henrik got up, Flynn experienced a much stronger force within him than the previous waves. Since he had let his guard down, this force came without warning.

Though instead of the pain coming from his chest, it came from his head instead.

As he clutched his head which felt as though needles are stabbing from within, numerous ice shards of various sizes shot out from the ground. Some are only a few inches long, some a few meters.

The pain left almost as quickly as it came. When Flynn realized his head was no longer hurting, he cautiously opened his eyes while keeping his guard up this time.

But right as he opened his eyes, he felt something warm dripping onto his face.

Flynn thought it was just sweat, but after wiping it off, he realized that his pale hands contained red smudges.

He looked forward at his family.

His sister laid motionless on his father's arms.

His brothers's eyes are widened with disbelief and horror.

His father's face contained extreme grief and sadness, his eyes are widened as he could not even feel his wounds at the sight he is seeing.

At this, Flynn look up at the direction his family was looking towards.

Up on top of an 8 meter long ice shard, Seraphile's body rested. Her usual bright and warm eyes are dull and contained no light.

And where her stomach was, it was impaled by the sharp point of the icicle. The wound is so wide that the amount of blood spilled poured down and slid off the ice, forming a cold puddle at Flynn's feet.

As the rest of the family stared at the body, unable to accept the truth, The wound on Seraphile's body has widened with the weight of the body causing it to slide down the ice. Soon, the body had been severed completely, the lower half of the bloodied body fell to where Henrik and his eldest sons could see. A piece of Seraphile's organ spilled amongst the blood and guts, making the scene much more gruesome. The upper half of her body fell in front of Flynn, who opened his arms to try and catch his mother.

But the weight of the body is too heavy for the young child. Seraphile's upper body flopped down in front of him, and her head coincidently rested in Flynn's direction.

Her usual silky hair covered her face, which is also covered with her own blood, making her look almost wrathful. Flynn's view landed on his mother's eyes, which were lifeless. To him, it also looked vengeful and full of disappointment.

At this, Flynn came out of the daze. The view in front of his is real.....

....... he had killed his mother.

He lifted his bloody hands up to his face, and clawed at his hair and head, as if he wants to punish himself for what he had done.

His mouth let out a piercing and heart wrenching scream, tears welled up in his once bright eyes, which are now almost just as lifeless looking as his mother's.

His scream also seemed to bring the rest of his family to reality.

Henrik and the other sons ran over to Seraphile's body, but Flynn did not see them as he kept screaming in desperation and grief. His mind lingered on the edge of unconsciousness as he then felt a strong blow to the side of his face, causing him to almost faint.

His ears and mind was filled with yells and insults, but none of it hurt as much as what he felt when he saw his mother's cold corpse.....

Flynn collapsed, unable to face the burden of his mind.

This is also where Bai Lian's vision of this scene ends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 110 19
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
2.5K 26 74
Bai Ying is the Heaven Realm Crown Prince who also crowned with the title of 'balance' under his name. He is the only son of the family of Bai and th...
60.8K 4.1K 154
This story is a slower paced Slice of Life BL. Sora Watanabe was a normal guy who after a rough childhood finally could live in peace. Until one da...
618K 28.9K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...