Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)

By thatkidbex

❤Cover Made By slaymestoran❤ Niall Horan is finally at Uni but just like before, he's unlucky in love. He's g... More

Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)
Day One
Professional Griefer
I'll Show You the Light
You and I
Getting Closer
Things Are Lookin' Up Darling
Don't Rain On My Parade
The Fourth Drink Instinct
Practice Makes Perfect
Speed of Love
I Won't Give Up
Ready to Fall
Where Is Your Boy Tonight
The Only Hope For Me Is You
I Will Wait
Give Me Love
Results.
Beautiful Love
Epilogue

Harder To Breathe

12.2K 610 127
By thatkidbex

-Niall’s Point of View-

“It was such a good movie.” Harry sighed as we entered the dorm hand-in-hand.

“I bet it was.”

“You fell asleep!” He lets my hand go to place the half empty bag of popcorn and soda cup on the computer desk.

“I was saving my energy for tonight.” I blush.

He looks over his shoulder to smile adorably at me.

I check my watch. It’s nearly midnight.

“Should we…? “ I ask nervously twiddling my fingers.

“I’m ready when you are.” Harry lies down on my bed arching his back and stretching.

I just marvel at how perfectly perfect this boy is. His green eyes meet mine and he chews on his lower lip. Harry keeps eye contact with me while he slowly unbuttons his dark blue plaid shirt revealing chiseled muscled. When he gets to the last one, he drops it off at the edge of the bed.

“Can you help me?” He asks glancing down at his jeans.

My heart breaks out into a sprint while I take a few wobbly steps toward my bed.

Two weeks ago, I wouldn’t have dreamed of such a thing happening. Should I be so proud that I’m going to lose my virginity to a robot? If we do it, technically I’d still be a virgin though right? If a girl had sex with a vibrator that would practically be the same thing wouldn’t it?

“Baby?”

I look at Harry and realize my hands are locked on the button of his jeans, shaking.

“We don’t have to Niall. I-I don’t mind if we never do it…because I love you.” Harry says, his voice hoarse and low. He holds my hands to stop them from shaking.

“I love you too. I want to do this. No one will give me a better experience than you can.”

Harry smiles sweetly at me. I take a deep breath and unbutton Harry’s jeans, throwing them over my shoulder. I hook my thumbs under the elastic of his briefs. Harry props himself up on his elbows and bites his lip. I lean down and press wet kisses along his perfect navel.

“Mmmm….” Harry closes his eyes and smiles.

After a bit of foreplay, we get down to business.

Me and Harry are really making love right now. He’s holding onto my biceps and arching his back. I’m trying not to ruin things by finishing too early. He’s being pretty vocal and I constantly remind him people can hear us.

“Am I tight enough for you?” He asks as I lean down for a kiss.

“You’re perfect.” I pant.

“I love you.” Harry smiles happily.

“I love you too.”

“I want you to go as hard as you can.” Harry whispers running his hands up my back and locking them around my neck.

I do exactly as he tells me. He bites my shoulders and I grip his waist hard enough to leave bruises.

“Uhn….Niall.”

Harry…..”

We just go back and forth, returning each other’s moans.

“H-Harry…I can’t much longer.” I shut my eyes and press my forehead against his.

It’s as if Harry manages to get tighter and I completely lose myself. I stop thrusting as my seed shoots right into him. As soon as I release, so does Harry, his own cum covering his abs. I watch him, intrigued. I probably look like a sweaty disgusting mess but Harry is glowing.

“Oh baby, that was amazing.” He gasps.

“You can cum?” I question still hovering above him.

“Um…well…when your sperm touches this mechanism inside me-“

“You don’t have to explain it. I just didn’t know you could do that. It felt good for you?”

“It was the best thing I’ve ever felt.” Harry pulls my face down to kiss me. “Can we do it again?”

“I need a few minutes.” I blush.

-Zayn’s Point of View-

A robot. Niall is fucking a robot. I take another shot.

“Woah, slow down. I think you’re already pretty hammered.” The female bartender says wiping the counter down near me.

“I really appreciate your concern for me but I don’t give a fuck what you think.” I growl.

A blonde sits beside me. I watch her intently until she turns to face me. Blue eyes, she’s got familiar jewel blue eyes that remind me of someone.

“Do I know you?” She asks.

“No.” I answer, knowing it’s a line.

“That’s too bad. I’m Nancy.” She smiles.

“Niall?”                                                                                                                         

“N-No, I’m Nancy.” She corrects.

“I’m drunk, do you want to sleep with me?” I question getting to the point.

She looks at the fruity drink in her hand then back at me.

“You’re not drunk but we can pretend you are.” My eyes burn into hers.

In the end she snatches up the offer. I let her drag me to her dorm. The lights go out, the clothes come off and we do the deed. It’s sloppy but the girl seems to like it. She’s digging her nails into my skin and I’m not exactly showing her any mercy either as I slam her into the mattress.

When we’re done, she’s so spent, she passes out.

I, on the other hand, still feel like shit and I’m still confused as fuck.

What exactly did I see? I can see the e-mail in my head clearly. Yet, I don’t understand why Niall would apply for such a thing. He can’t be that desperate. I didn’t know he was that lonely.

I knew there was something off about Harry but I didn’t expect him to be a fucking robot. How does Niall kiss that thing? I shiver. I wish Niall wouldn’t waste his love on something that isn’t real, something that can’t love him back. I need to talk with him.

I slide out from beneath the girl and slip my clothes back on.

“Sorry….” I mumble to her as I cover her in the comforter.

I stumble out of there. My equilibrium is till off due to the alcohol. I feel like I’m sobering up though.

I text Niall.

-Niall’s Point of View-

Zayn: ‘Niall I need 2 tlk too u’

The text message from Zayn rouses me from sleep.

“Is something wrong darling?” Harry asks playing with my hair.

“I got a text from Zayn.” I clear my throat.

“What does he want?” Harry says with obvious distaste.

“He wants to talk.” I sigh, sitting up.

“No, don’t go.” Harry wraps his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder. I smile and inhale the strawberry shampoo in his chocolate brown curls.

“It’ll only be for a moment. Can you pass me my underwear?” I ask.

“No because you aren’t going anywhere.” Harry pouts.

I hear a knock on the door and I assume it’s Zayn.

“I’ll be back. And ready for round two.” I smile before giving Harry an affectionate peck on the lips.

I hop out of bed and pull my underwear on.

“You’ve got the cutest bum Niall.” Harry laughs.

“Yours isn’t half bad either.” I wink.

I go outside into the hall where Zayn is leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth. His hair is all mussed up, a clear sign he just had sex with, no doubt, a stranger. He reeks of alcohol as well.

“You’re drunk.” I sigh.

“You had us all going Nialler.” He slurs.

“What’re you talking about?”

“I’m talking about you banging a robot.”

I’m unable to hide my shock as my jaw drops. My face turns bright red and my eyes well up with tears of fear and embarrassment and I just want to rewind to a few minutes ago when I felt on top of the world.

“So it’s true? Wait til Louis gets a load of this.”

“No! You can’t tell anyone!”

“Why not? It’ll give everyone a laugh.”

“How did you find out?” I breathe.

“Some stupid e-mail on your computer.”

“You went through my computer? Fuck you Zayn! Maybe you are after my dick after all!”

His entire face flushes.

“At least I’m not desperate enough to fuck a sex toy. I can screw real girls. You’re worse than those creepy cat ladies, you know that? That is so disgusting.”

“Tell whoever you want. I don’t care. But you and I aren’t mates anymore.” I yell and head back inside the dorm.

I cover my face and slump to the ground.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I look up to see Harry huddled on the ground in a corner with black streaks down his cheeks.

I crawl to him and climb onto his lap.

“Are you crying?” I ask looking into his face.

“I can’t cry….I-I don’t know what this is….” Harry breathes deeply.

Some thin black substance drips from his eyes and it’s a little bit scary, like he's crying black tears.

“So this is you crying?” I wipe the black stuff off his face with a dirty red polo nearby.

“I don’t know why this is happening.”

“It’s because you’re sad.”

“I am sad. I’m just so sorry. I wish I was real and t-then-“

“You are real to me.”

“I want to be alive, Niall.” He yells at me.

“I love you the way you are.” I try to assure him as more black liquid leaks from his eyes.

“It isn’t fair.” He gets up angrily. “Why did you make me this way? Why didn’t you make me real?” He comes at me with these questions I can’t answer.

“I didn’t know what I was doing when I made you….” I try not to cry but my face heats up the way it does when I know I’m gonna cry.

“What do I do when you get older and you fall in love with someone older and more mature? I’ll be the same and I’ll still be endlessly in love with you. I won’t fall in love with anyone else. I’m like a loyal dog, a loyal dog that doesn't age or change.” The black liquid drips down onto the white t-shirt Harry’s wearing.

“Shhh come here.” I open my arms out to him and he dives into my lap.

“I love you. Believe me when I tell you we’ll figure this out.”

“But Zayn knows…”

“I don’t care. I am a little bit afraid but you’ll be with me, won’t you?”

“Always.” Harry buries his face against my neck.

Helloooo lovely readers :D Give me some ideas for the next chapter because I’m losing inspiration! If the next update takes a while it’ll be due to my writer’s block…sorry :( Thanks to all the votes and comments, I get all happy and giddy when I get your positive feedback so don’t stop supporting! The last chapter was the most amount of comments and votes I’ve ever had for this story so thank you so fucking much.

Stay golden m’loves, you’re truly wonderful! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 938 22
A Narry Story... Harry Styles thought he was in love with his girlfriend Taylor Swift, they'd been dat...
10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18
15.8K 292 15
just some fluff & smut one shots of narry storan. (niall horan + harry styles) || credit goes to rightful owners ||
6K 145 12
"Niall..." "Just breathe." "But Niall," "Just breathe, Harry. Stop talking please. Just breathe." (Or the one where Harry thinks Nial...