mitsuba x reader 𝖙𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖋𝖎...

By fat_slug

STOP READING THIS I WAS IN 7TH GRADE IM A JUNIOR NOW More

𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖙
𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖚 𝖆𝖙
𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖒𝖌 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 ?
𝔸𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥
𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕄𝕀𝔼
𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
Going back home
MITSUBA WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!
c-confession 😳
OH GOD OH FUCK
k were going to skool now
wocky slush
this crown thing
caca🙁
woah
when i was young
gifts for mitsuba

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕞

1.2K 25 15
By fat_slug

After you and mitsuba left the store you opened F/S and started to eat it cuz why not. Mitsuba saw you eating you snack. You felt eyes on you and turned to the girlie boy.

Y/N: BOO! CAN I HELP YOU?!?
Mitsuba: Ah-
Y/N: BAHAHAHHA YOUR FACE!
Mitsuba: Stop.
Y/N: Fine ya edge lord. Can we to the park?
Mitsuba: Why?
Y/N: Cuz I said so.
Mitsuba: Fine but if get hurt I'm gonna help you.
Y/N: Nnnnnnnnm, Fine.

You pouted after he said he won't help you so you ran back to the store and bought some bandaids. Just in case. He looked at you. After that you both headed out to the park. You saw some little kids playing there.

You ran towards the swings and started swinging. (Pretty obvious dam im smart) You pulled out your phone cuz you felt a notification it was from a game were you "text" characters and stuff. Mitsuba just stood there. He was watching over like a mother. You called him mom once.

He didn't like it. You still call him mom. At this point he doesn't even care.

my leg itches be happy 2 chapters in one day i might do one more. Also the next chapter is a continuous of my one shot i did a few months ago so yea i always write fanfic that is involved with Gas Station and Parks. Probably cuz there's a gas station next to my skool. k bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.8K 66
𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞: "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
32.5K 560 24
Y'all this is the most cringe book I've ever made, it was my first book! I know all this stuff in the book is trash Y/n is a young girl who is movin...
3.6M 127K 36
Cadence has no memory beyond when she woke in No Man's land two years ago. Her only option is to survive. As hard as it is to fend for herself, she f...