A Plus In Love

Par ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... Plus

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*PANIC SWITCH*
*HOUSE GHOSTS*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
*THE SLEEPS*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*COUNTERPOINT*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*

1.2K 48 7
Par ElleUnsworth

Lily passed out after the shot and shake, so I didn't really have anything else to do other than finish school. I could at least get our work and bring it to her,hopefully she was feeling better. I had only missed the first two periods and were half way through the third. I had just turned the dr's note I got at Lily's dr in at the office when the devil herself came up the stairs as I was going down. Fuck. Of course she had on a tiny shirt and her boobs popping out.

"Hey baby, finally ditch Bertha and come to your senses?" Anything my body might have been headed toward was suddenly slammed into reverse at the disgusting words she spewed. She stepped towards me but I ducked and she fell up the stairs.

"Why are you like this? You're the one that caused this. This is your fault. You had everything and you through it all away. Stop being a bitch."

"What! What do I have to do? It was just the one time, I swear?" She latched on to my arm. I shook her off.

"STOP." She took a step back. "I know you're lying. I knew all along I was just too much of a pussy to admit it my damn self." I shook my head. It was true.

"What are you doing with her? You can't really want to be with her. You're doing this to get back at me aren't you ?" A second of panic hit before I put a cool face on.

"I don't care about you anymore Melanie. We are partners, and we get along. You were always too jealous to realize that it's possible for me to be friends with other girls. Beside it's none of your fucking business where I stick my cock now."

"HEY. Get to class." Coach was in the stairwell giving us both the 'look'. I gave my slip to my third period teacher and sat down. I just focused on my work until lunch. I debated on leaving campus or going to the lunch room. Dutch made the decision for me.

"Hey, let's go to Dooney's for lunch. You wanna ride with us?" He had his arm around Steph. She was in Melanie's circle, though I wouldn't say they were really friends. There was a group, but they weren't close. But that didn't mean that Steph didn't report back to Melanie. It was a weird network. I nodded and followed.

We traveled the few minutes to the restaurant and sat down. The group filled out five booths and Melaine was in the one farthest away from me. We ordered and got our drinks, Alex another lineman came in and sat down beside me.

"Hey where's the soon to be Mrs? I haven't seen you without her since monday." Steph cut her eyes at me. Alex didn't seem to mean anything by it at all. "I thought I might get to see why she picked your sorry ass and not the clear choice?"

"The clear loser maybe." After the laughter died and Steph leaned over the table at me.

"Why did you agree to her?" She wasn't catty about it, but more curious. I don't know what she was getting at though. Why did she care? We didn't really talk about relationship stuff. We talked about random stupid stuff when we were all hanging out.

"We really didn't pick each other. Mrs. Morris picked us like she did everyone else. Did anyone else say no? Why are we any different?" She sat back and our food came. My phone dinged and thinking it might be Lily, pulled my phone out. I was met with an under the table photo from Melanie. Wow she was really a piece of work. I decided to check on Lily. I sent her a quick text. I was surprised that she texted back quickly

hubs your adorbs, i'm not in pain anymore, just really sleepy. you're the bees knees cool cat

I chuckled at her response, before realizing the time and scarfing my burger and fries before we headed back to school. This was the class I had Melanie in so it could be interesting. I had as many people as possible between us. I felt my phone vibrate over and over again in my pocket. I knew it wasn't Lily, she was too dopey to stay awake. I knew who it was because she kept looking over at me. I could see her out of the corner of my eye.

Each time I didn't even acknowledge the attempts at communication, she would make a noise. An annoying, nerve grating, high pitched noise. I had kept her at bay and it was time for Life Class, without my wife. At least Melanie would be preoccupied with Jackson. I wasn't really of use without my wife, so I just sat back and filled out our daily work sheets for both of us.

Serge and Lily's friend had to go up and rehearse, ha. He needed to stop sulling up all the time and relax. I was ready to run drills. My mind had been too occupied, I just wanted to feel my blood pumping and the sweet burn of exertion. It was good to feel the field under my cleats. To get back into the rhythm with my old team mates. To find one with new ones. I stayed behind with coach and a few other seniors to start training.

I was the last one out of the shower and text Lily that I was was bringing her a snack, and something to drink when I realized there wasn't any noise. I rounded the corner to the locker room and there was Melanie, topless and straddling the bench. My brain went static, my body reacted and I just froze in place.

"I miss you, Daddy." I was right next to her before I realized I had even moved. I hadn't gotten off since before I walked in on her with my uncle. My body was craving what it knew to be good. I was fighting a cloud of pure lust filling my brain, overriding the parts of me screaming no. Then my phone dinged. Lily had saved me from a huge mistake I couldn't save myself from. I stepped back and back again.

"Put your clothes on. I'll never touch you again." I grabbed my clothes and went into the weight room to get dressed. I went by the quick stop and grabbed a coke Icee and king size kitkat for Lily and made my way to her. I was surprised that no one seamed to be home. I knocked and heard a faint noise. The door was open. Lily was still in bed, kind of awake.

"Icee yum!!" She took the cup and laid back down on her side, sucking down the frozen liquid. " That's so good! Thank you." She looked at me, a lazy smile on her face. "You are so sweet, what happened with Melaine." I didn't want to talk about it ever, with Lily. I opened the kitkat and offered her a bar. She took it, nibbling on the edge.

"I don't want to talk about Melanie." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok. What do you want to talk about?" I didn't really feel like talking. I felt a little sick to my stomach that I was so willing to get so close to her at the sight of her naked body. Was I really that stupid? Was I really that horny? Lily stretched out and threw the blankets off of her. She wants in the black nightie I had seen in the bathroom before.

She was clearly still pretty out of it. I knew she would never let me see her like the otherwise. When she came back out, she was in some black pajama pants and a tee. So she wasn't so dopey. She stood across the room from me. She looked more at herself.

"Do you wanna go get some food? I haven't eaten anything worth it today. We need to practice our vows too apparently. Beth texted me that she and Serge had to be the example today. How'd that go?" Beth and Serge are both not example kind of people.

"Mumbling." She laughed. I didn't expect that. I really like her laugh. She giggled before, her laugh closed. Now she let the sound out completely. It was light and sweet. Not high pitched or forced. It made me feel happy. "Where do you want to for food?" She wasted no time in her reply.

"Taco Tuesday. I need to get my enchiladas on." She pulled her waterfall hair into a top knot and slipped on flip flops. She dug through her purse before I realized I still had her keys in my pocket. I jiggled them at hers. She exhaled loudly but walked out of her bedroom. "Feed me, Seymore." I looked at her with my head cocked to the side. "Oh I'm starting to regret this decision, you are so new."

I followed her out of the house and she didn't even make a show of me driving. Just got into the passenger seat and buckled up. I slid into the drivers side seat and started the car. She was scrolling through her phone. Then my phone dinged. She put her phone away and looked over.

"If we are going to make it through this, you are going to have to brush up on your musicals and possibly some movies. I make a lot of references. It comes with the fat choir kid rep." She was about to say something else but I stopped her.

"Stop saying that. I don't want to hear it again." She was a little taken aback. "Stop calling yourself the fat choir kid. I'm not into it. I don't think your fat. I don't like it when you say it about yourself." She cut her eyes at me.

"Giles, I am fat." She sounded irritated. She picked up my right hand and laced our fingers together. "You feel that squish between your lovely long slim fingers. That is literally fat." She disengaged our fingers and did something that amazed me. She lifted her shirt and plopped my hand on her stomach . "Get a real good hand full. That is what is called a fat roll. This is all literally fat." She moved my hand and dropped it on her tight. "That is fat and by the way, about the same size as your waist, so lets not have this discussion again."

She was mad now. I didn't really know what to say, so I didn't. I just drove us to
Taco Tuesday. When we got out of the car she did a full body shake and her expression changed. There were a few cars I recognized in the parking lot. We went in and a bunch of the guys from the team were already eating. They waved us over. Lily tugged on the back of my shirt.

"It's cool, come on." I took her hand and she trailed behind me. Steph and Dutch were at the end of the table and I sat Lily between me and Walker. He was cool with everyone. He was really easy to get along with. However I was surprised when he reached over and pulled her into him. I was also not very excited about it either.

"Lil, I'm totally bummed I don't have you in any classes this year." She shifted in her seat and leaned toward him. We were friends,he was a good guy. But all the sudden being friendly with Lily was really making me feel some type of way about him. "I hope we can hang out sometime."

"Yeah! It's our senior year, we got one last change to make memories. Oh they are going to be playing a marathon of the Halloween movies over break at The Chateau. We should go for one afternoon." She was totally at ease with him in a way she wasn't with me. We got along great, but he was touching her arm, She even leaned into his hug.

"It's a date!" The waitress broke up their little love fest.

"Hey guys want can I get you""

"I'll have a number 15, extra sour cream sauce and Dr. Pepper." I saw Tyler's head snap up when she said extra. I had been watching him since we came in. He eyed her then when he saw me looking, turned away. I thought he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Apparently not. He narrowed those beady eyes at her and opened his nasty mouth.

"The only thing you need extra of is exercise. I mean, look at yourself. You look like shit." I was about to yank him across the table, I was so angry the pressure was pressing my eye balls against the sockets. But I stopped when she leaned across the table, looked him dead in the eyes and said.

"Forgive me, My brother put a gun to my head for some smack. I'll try to get it together, Asshat " She looked back at me and even Melanie was stunned. She never looked away from her phone. Ryker, another player, clapped Tyler hard on the shoulder.

"Let's move on shall we." And everyone went back to their conversations. Lily leaned over on my arm while waiting for our food. She sipped my tea after saying the Dr. Pepper hurt her throat. It was like she knew exactly what to do. I couldn't have planned this better. Melanie was blowing up my phone which I ignored.

We ate and shared food and had a good time. We burned through a lot of tea and I had to go pee. I checked my phone. After looking at all of Melanie's messages I decided to up my game big. It was a single occupant bathroom, the door was locked. I unbuttoned my pants, and slid them down my hips with my boxers. Just a peak of the top of my patch was showing. I pulled up my tee and snapped a picture. I sent it to Lily before washing up.

When I came back to the table she looked red and upset. I tried to calm her down, I thought maybe Melanie had shot off her mouth, but Lily left in a hurry and I had to follow. She surprised me again when she reacted negatively to the picture I sent her. It was supposed to make her feel happy and wanted. It made her feel hurt and confused. She didn't hold back on me either. She let it all out.

She told me she had liked me for a long time and she knew that I was aware. I didn't know if she knew. Did she figure out the other stuff, is that why she was so upset? I didn't want to hurt her. I like her, we got along so well. She was open minded and told me the truth, all the time. Even when it was visibly painful for her to do it. What was I really doing here?

This was about making Melanie feel the same way she made me feel. But I seemed to be forgetting that when I was with Lily and it hadn't even been a week. I was a pussy? No of course not. Did I need some pussy? Yes. Lily wasn't an option though, obviously. She deversed better than a revenge fuck anyway. I wanted to give her something pleasurable and memorable. Wait, What??

She snapped me out of my internal war then she got out of the car. I'm glad we got home already, I had no idea how we did. I followed her through the house. No parents. She didn't even look back. Until we were in her room and she looked tired and sad. I wanted to hold her, an urge that came out of nowhere. She was talking to me but the hurt in her eyes was setting my lungs on fire.

She plopped down on her bed and just let the tears stream down her face. The thought that it was my fault, was tearing at my insides. I had to make it right and I only knew one way to make it right.

I settled on my knees and elbows over her sweet, sad face and licked the tear trail on her neck. I had expected her to shout at me or push me away but she just relaxed. I kissed her tears to her eyes. I placed a kiss on each eyelid and flowed the tear trail down to the other side of her neck. She didn't fight me at all, she even enjoyed it. Until she opened her eyes.

"You can see how the lines are blurry for me right?" Blurry lines? Yeah. I was supposed to be making Melanie hurt, not get into Lily. But she was hard to not like. She was herself. She didn't feel forced or out of place with me at all. I felt that way with Melanie all the time, like it wasn't a good fit. Things should be smooth and easy at least some of the time right?

But even when I had been with other girls, it still didn't feel this easy. Like we were just in sync. What the hell was I doing? I looked down at Lily beneath me and I liked it. I wanted it. "The lines are blurry for me too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

734K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
178K 4.1K 33
Ayda and Kingston are seniors at the same high school. Their graduating class is over 300 people they have a few classes together but don't talk and...
2K 70 27
Y/N and Aaron believed that their lives would slow down a little after Y/N remained with the BAU and Aaron left. But with a job as time consuming as...