Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}

Coming Out {30} END

20.1K 1K 166
By SkeneKidz

                “Is Alex coming over?” Gage asked, pulling his shirt off.

                I nodded. “Yea, he said he’s on his way right now,” I said.

                “Well he better hurry up!” Gav said, also tugging his shirt off.

                We were all going swimming today. It was officially summer time, and I was ready to relax with my boyfriend and best friends for the next couple of weeks.

                “I hear a car pulling into the driveway. It’s probably Alex,” Gage said.

                We moved to the front of my house and, sure enough, there was Collin’s car. Alex got out of the passenger seat and Collin got out of the driver’s seat.

                Collin moved to the trunk of the car and opened it. He tossed a bag at Alex before slamming the trunk.

                “Bye. Text me when you need a ride home,” Collin said, giving Alex a one-armed hug and kissing his forehead.

                “Bye Collin,” Alex said, waving.

                Collin glanced at me and offered me a nod in greeting. I smiled and returned the nod. Collin got in the car and gave a small wave before backing out of my driveway and disappearing down the street.

                Alex had sat down after the senior ball and had a very, very long talk with Collin. He had finally managed to get Collin to stop threatening me and to stop bullying Gage. Collin didn’t like our relationship, but he tolerated it for Alex.

                Alex came over to me and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him. We pulled away and he blushed and smiled.

                “Ready to swim?” I asked and he nodded.

                Alex was still incredibly quiet, but he had become a bit more talkative. It made me happy when I saw him talking to kids at school. He was finally starting to come out of his shell, even if it was a slow process.

                The four of us went to the backyard and over to the pool. I dipped my foot in and smiled a little. The water felt just perfect!

                “Gage, tell us how it is,” Gav said.

                “What are you talking ab- AH!”

                Gav lifted Gage and threw him into the water. Gage broke the surface, choking and glaring at Gav.

                “I hate you,” he snapped, brushing his wet hair out of his eyes. “So, so much.”

                Gav cackled evilly before cannon-balling in next to Gage. Gage was knocked back underwater and reappeared, choking again.

                “Gav! I’m going to kill you!” he cried furiously.

                Gav swam away, smirking. Gage began to chase him through the water, looking pissed as usual. I laughed and turned to Alex.

                “Let’s get in and break them up before they kill each other,” I said.

                Alex laughed silently and nodded. I took his hand in mine and we jumped into the pool together. I smiled at him and we swam over to Gav and Gage.

                I grabbed Gage’s arm as he moved to lunge at Gav. He let out a frustrated whine and pouted at me.

                “I just wanted to drown the hell out of him,” he grumbled.

                “No!” I said sternly. “Bad Gage!” I flicked his nose.

                Gage swatted my hand away, glaring at me. “I don’t know why I hang out with you guys. You’re all asshole,” he said in annoyance.

                “Even me?” Alex asked.

                “Yes, even you! God, you’re the biggest asshole of all Alex. Like, come on. Seriously. You just have to torture us with that gorgeous body of yours when you’re taken,” Gage said, gesturing to Alex’s topless self.

                Alex blushed and shifted closer to me. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his cheek, smirking at Gage.

                “You jelly?” I asked smugly.

                “Peanut butter, actually,” he said with a shrug.

                “I’m fluff,” Gav said, popping out of nowhere.

                “Sure you are, Gav,” Gage said, rolling his eyes.

                “It’s true. Ask Rose. I was making fluff in her bed last night,” Gav said with a wink.

                “Dead. You’re so dead that death can’t even handle it!” Gage snarled, jumping at Gav.

                Gav jumped out of the way, laughing joyfully and splashing Gage. “I fucked your cousin!” he said in a sing-song voice.

                I rolled my eyes as they began to wrestle in the water. I knew Gav hadn’t actually slept with Rose. He would’ve told me if he had.

                “They’re idiots,” I said with a hopeless sigh.

                “You’re the one who’s friends with them,” Alex pointed out, laughing a little.

                “Don’t remind me,” I said miserably, shaking my head.

                “Oh hush. You love them,” Alex said, lightly hitting my arm.

                “And you. Them and you,” I said, kissing him gently.

                “AW! YOU TWO ARE SO DAMN ADORABLE!” Gav said, swimming up to me and pinching my cheek. “My little Trav is growing up and getting in relationships!”

                I smacked his hand away, laughing. I smiled at him, Gage, and Alex. My life had truly become perfect. I had slowly but surely gotten over my feelings for Gav, and now Alex was the only one I had feelings for.

                Like I had suspected, Gage and Lyle had screwed around together, but never developed a solid relationship. Gage was still sleeping around, unable to hold a serious relationship with anyone.

                Gav and Rose were still together and happy. Rose had truly fallen for Gav, and now that I was over him, I was sincerely happy for them. They were great together.

                Alex and I were taking our relationship at a comfortably slow pace, seeing as how it was really either of our first time dating. Collin and Josh left us alone, and I was trying my hardest to get along with Collin.

                I wrapped my arms around Alex and kissed him. He rested his head against my chest and I ran a hand through his hair. And, go figure, it didn’t even mess up his golden curls a bit.

                “See? Aren’t you happy I put threatening notes in your locker and convinced you to come out?” Gage asked, grinning at me and Alex.

                I smiled softly and nodded. “Yea. Yea, I am Gage,” I said truthfully.

                I had been terrified to come out, but it had been the best thing I had ever done in my life. Now I was happy with my boyfriend Alex and my two best friends, Gavin and Gage. And I was positive I was going to stay happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- It's over! D:

Thank you guys so, so, so much for reading this story! I had a blast writing it, and I'm so grateful the amazing feedback you guys gave me! Oh, and the picture on the side there is the tally I did from chapter 27 where you guys told me who you wanted Trav to end up with :) (And the Gage and Collin pairing xD) 

So please let me know what you guys thought of the story! :D Thank you so much for reading! ^-^

-Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
820K 27.6K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...
30.6K 3.2K 60
||COMPLETE|| Amber Blake is having dreams, and they just might be the key to saving her best friend, Mark. Unfortunately, she's too preoccupied prete...
16.6K 298 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...