๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ~ ๐‘บ.๐‘ด, ๏ฟฝ...

By TookyTuriah_

๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’. (๐ž๐ฏ-๐ฎ๐ก-๐ฅ๐จ๐จ-๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก๐ง) ๐Ÿญ. ๐—”๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โฆ
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐€ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ?
๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จ ๐’๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐—บ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ“. ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐—ผ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ”. ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
July Updating Schedule
๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ?

1.7K 94 19
By TookyTuriah_

☾. ❦. ☽

S1 x E1
Friday
January 7, 2011
5:00 pm

Honey POV

For the last three days, Scott has been avoiding me. Only Stiles and Lydia have been the only ones talking to me. Austin has tried but I gave him the cold shoulder. It's not that I don't want to talk to him, it's that I'm still upset with him.

Right now I'm in the girl's locker room changing for the scrimmage and I sigh. I get dressed and walk out of the locker room and walk out to the field.

"Hey, Honey! Wait up."
I hear the voice of Austin fill my ears.

"Argent, leave me alone. I have nothing to say to you."
I tell him rolling my eyes.

"You don't have to say anything, just listen."
He says but wait on my confirmation for him to speak. I nod my head and he breaths out in relief.

"Look, Honey, I'm so sorry for kissing you like that. I couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful and smart and funny and I— Damn it, I'm not good at this. What I'm trying to say is that can you please forgive me. I can't promise that I won't try to kiss you again but I can promise you that I will ask."
Austin says making me laugh.

"You have a fucked up way of apologizing to someone."
I tell him.

"But I'll accept it, for now, Argent. You fuck up again your nose won't be the only thing broken."
I promise him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Honey Bear."
He says smiling brightly before running ahead of me.

Walking to the bleachers I see Scott and wave but he didn't spare me a glance and I put my hand down. What did I do? Sitting down close enough to him so that I would be able to hear his conversations but far enough not to intrude. I see Stiles run-up to Scott and I smile at him.

"Scott! Scott, wait up."
Stiles yells running up to Scott.

"Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, Man— Can it wait?"
Scott says slightly annoyed.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods."
Stiles tells him and my eyes widen. I stand up and make my way over to the boys knowing this was something slightly urgent.

"Stiles, I gotta go."
Scott says running out on the field.

"Wait, No! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was!"
Stiles says.

"It was a wolf, wasn't it?"
I ask Stiles and he turns around quickly and nods.

"We'll talk about this after the scrimmage."
I promise him as I run off to the field once my father blows his whistle.

"Let's go! Gather round! Bring it in, come on! Come on!"
He yells as everyone joins in a circle. I look up to see Scott waving at someone and I turn around to see Allison. So that's why he's been ignoring me.

"Got a question, McCall?"
My dad asks immediately making me laugh under my breath.

"What?"
Scott asks confused.

"You raised your hand. You have a question?"
My dad asks.

"Oh... Nah. I was just, uh... nothing. Sorry."
Scott says and I shake my head.

My dad gives his little speech and I realize I was on Scott's team and Austin was on Jackson's. I play defense, midfielder, and attackman. Right now, I'm a midfielder and attacker and I wait for the game to start. Austin moves behind me and I smirk.

"Try to keep up, Skinny boy."
I tease him as I bend down slightly getting into position.

"Skinny? Boy? I bet I can show you otherwise."
He says making me laugh loudly. Feeling him move closer and I feel his area touch mines. Gasping, I shift a little making him groan.

"Austin, move to your position!"
My dad yells.

"Yes, coach."
He says rubbing against me discreetly before getting in his position in front of me.

"You're an asshole and you have no manners."
I growl at him.

"And why don't you have on a cup."
I ask him as I recall the feeling of him against me.

"I have one, I just didn't wear it today. I'm happy I didn't because if I did I wouldn't have been able to show you that I'm not a boy"
He smirks at me.

"Yea, I know."
I mumble.

"What was.."
He starts to say but the whistle rings and I use his distraction to my advantage and tackle him.

This will be a good game.

After The Game

I change in the locker room into a pair of gray sweats, a black crop top, and a white, gray, and black flannel. I grab the duffel bag and stuff my uniform inside it before grabbing it and leaving the locker room. Opening the door I come face to face with Austin.

"Ugh! What do you want?"
I groan out as I walk through the school to get to the parking lot.

"Umm. Can you be my date to the party tonight?"
Austin asks timidly making my eyes widen in shock.

"Wait! Why are you being so shy?"
I ask him in surprise.

"Because the last time I wasn't you punched the hell out of my nose."
He says but I cut him off.

"That's because you kissed me without my permission. Now continue."
I instruct making him laugh. We make it to my car and I lean against it waiting for him to continue.

"Anyways the last few days I've been thinking and I realized that I actually like you. You are very strong-headed and don't take shit from anyone. You're the first girl who's ever told me how it is and I like that. So please come to the party with me."
He begs making me smile.

"Sure, but only as friends."
I tell him as I get into my car and start it up. I let down my window and I see him smiling brightly.

"I'll take that."
He grins.

"Oh and Stiles is coming with us."
I yell as I pull off laughing.

I go home and run to my room. I get there and set out my clothes for tonight and get in the shower again. I thoroughly clean myself before getting out. I grab my honey moisturizer and leather my skin with it. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and take a nap.

Austin POV

Honey. That girl is funny and badass. I don't know how Scott could want my sister when he has Honey right in front of him. I wish I didn't fuck up by stealing her first kiss. When I asked her to go to the party with me, I thought she was going to say no. I wanted to just go with her alone but I have to deal with the fact that Stiles is coming with us.

"I will get you to fall for me, Honey Baer."
I say to myself as I smile brightly. I get to the front of the school and see my father's car and I lightly jog to it.

"Why are you so happy?"
My dad asks as soon as I got in the car.

"Nothing. Just ready for the party tonight."
I tell him smiling and he pulls off. My phone chimes as I get a notification from Honey.

Tonight will be a great one.

Honey POV

Waking up from my well-deserved nap. I yawn and stretch wildly. I tap my phone and read the time, which read 6:30. Is this party really worth going to?

It's not but if I don't at least make an appearance, Lydia would skin me alive. Groaning, I get up realizing that I have to go. Walking to my bathroom I wash my face and brush my teeth. I grab my hair box and grab my spray bottle, some leave-in conditioner, a headband, my blow dryer with my diffuser, and a scrunchie. I part my hair in four sections and spray and condition each one as I rake my fingers through. I use my diffuser and scrunch my hair into my scalp and massage my head. I gave myself a once over to make sure my hair was curled to my liking.

I rake my fingers through again before grabbing the headband and I begin to put my hair up in a cute messy bun. I leave out a few strands of hair around my head. Once I securely wrap the headband around my hair without breaking it, I grab the beige scrunchie and place it over the headband. Letting out a huge breath, I slap my hands down to my sides in exhaustion.

Sluggishly walking back into my room I put on my pinkish beige lace bodysuit and I jump and shimmy into my jeans. I slip on a pair of pointed-toe stiletto that matches the color of my shirt. Walking to my dresser and opening my jewelry box, I pull out a pair of dangle earrings and clean them and my ears with some alcohol before I put them on. I grab a beige cross-body bag and put my lip gloss, card, and ID inside of it. I grab my phone to tell both Stiles and Austin that I am on my way.

I grab my keys to my Enclave and drive to Stiles's house. Realizing I haven't eaten, I drive into the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant called 'Restaurante la Familia'. I park my car and text Stiles to see if he wanted anything

I shoot Austin a quick text letting him know I might be late and if he wanted something from the restaurant. Walking inside the restaurant, I'm immediately greeted by the owner Yasmin.

"Hello Honey. What would you like to try today?"
She says smiling brightly at me.

"Hello, Mrs. Yasmin."
I greet back smiling at the old woman.

"I would like two large horchatas, one small horchata. A chicken enchilada meal, extra cheese. The pork Chile Verde meal and order of the cheese and chicken enchiladas meal, two chicken and two cheese. Extra rice for the last two meals and extra cheese on the enchilada meal. And a cheese enchiladas meal."
I tell her and she nods as she writes down the order.

"How much?"
I ask as I begin to pull out my card.

"Honey, you know it's on the house."
She says in her thick accent making me smile.

"Yasmin, you know I don't like not paying you. You know what I'll just give you a big tip and it should cover the food and you'll still have a big tip left."
I tell her squinting my eyes and stick out my tongue at her. She laughs a shakes her head before going into the kitchen and helping the chef with the food.

I grab seventy dollars out of my purse and stuff it into the tip jar and smile. As much as I love Yasmin, she treats me too well. Her food deserves to be paid for, so I hate when I come here and she says it's on the house. I watch as she comes back to the counter and hands me the huge cups of horchata. Immediately I take a sip of it and nearly moan at the taste.

I walk to my car and place the one large horchata and the small one in the cup holders in the front, and put the second large horchata in the cup holder in the back. I walk back inside to see Yasmin bagging up the food.

"Here you go, sweet girl."
Yasmin says holding the bags out for me to take.

"Thank you so much."
I thank her as I take the bag. I smile at her and wave as I leave.

I get in my car and place the food in the passenger and strap it in safely. I chuckle to myself knowing how Stiles will react once he sees the food strapped in. I connect my phone to my Aux and put my music on shuffle. I pull out of the parking lot and drove to get Stiles. Once I pull up to his house he came speeding out of the house and to my car.

"Woah! Slow down there, Mischief. What's got you in a rush?"
I ask yelling out the window as he running maniacally to the car. He pulls open the door to the back seat and gets in. He reaches upfront and sees how I have the food buckled in.

"Really? You buckled up the food?"
He says glaring at me in annoyance and I laugh.

"I have to protect what I love. And I love food, so... But why did you run to my car like that?"
I all turn my music back on but have the sound on a lower volume so I can hear him. I pull off and he begins to talk.

"I think Scott might be a werewolf and I've been up all night researching. Tonight is a full moon and with him going on this date with Allison can be catastrophic. If his pulse elevates, it could raise his blood lust even more than it already is. So adding all that to tonight at a party full of people. I'm worried, especially since he doesn't believe me. And I still have no clue what you are. So I'm sort of freaking out."
Stiles says muffled slightly by his food.

"I didn't know other creatures could be made from a werewolf bite."
I respond to him as I take a sip of my horchata.

"From what I know they don't. But I guess they do, considering that you read my mind the other day."
Stiles says with an attitude.

"Sorry, I didn't know. I wonder that I am as well since Scott might be a werewolf."
I hum as I pull up at the Argent's house.

"You're probably something way cooler than a werewolf. I just know it. What if you were an Angel or something? I mean they exist in Supernatural so why not in our world."
Stiles says making me laugh.

"That's a good theory, Mischief. We will just have to wait and see. But tonight I think you shouldn't worry about this too much. Have some fun and let loose."
I tell him as I grab my enchiladas out of the bag and begin to eat.

"How can I let loose when my little sister is going to a party with Jackson 2.0. Rather you forgave him or not, I don't like him."
Stiles pouts making me laugh.

"I don't expect you to, Mischief."
I chortle.

"Good, I'm glad you accept that. Because I will beat him u—. Hey, Austin!"
Stiles greets him switching up his attitude quickly making me laugh.

"Hi, Stilinski. Hey Bear."
Austin says greeting Stiles and blushes when he greets me. Awe! He's being so adorable.

"Hey, pretty boy. Move the food and get in."
I greet him making his pale cheeks redden more and I chuckle.

I eat the rest of my food as he gets into the car. Once he is situated, he leans over and gives me a small hug, well as much of a hug you can get in a car. I'm not going to lie... his arms felt good to be in.

"Hey! Get your hands off my sister."
Stiles yells in our ears making us flinch away.

Fucking brothers.

"I think I regret bringing you now."
I groan out. Stiles sucks his teeth before speaking to me.

"What was that?"
He questions.

"Nothing, Mischief. Just trying to figure out what song I want to listen to."
I hum as I start scrolling through my music library.

"I thought so."
Stiles hums before sitting back. I look to Austin and I smile.

"Well, this food is really good!"
Austin says chuckling making me laugh.

"I know right."
I tell him as I start the car up and play my oldies playlist.

The first song to come on is Whip Appeal by Babyface. I pull off singing along with the song. I stop at a light and I begin to dance in my seat and I feel Austin's eyes on me. I couldn't help but blush as I feel his eyes burn holes through me. Boy if you don't stop looking at me like that imma throw you out of this car.

"She's so damn beautiful. Whoever created her needs to be praised for giving birth to such as beautiful girl."
I hear Austin say. Just as I was about to say something I remembered that I read Stile's mind the other day, so maybe I just read his.

Yhup, he wants me to throw him out of this car.

I pull up in front of Lydia's house and Stiles rushes out of the car. I see him run up the stairs and I laugh loudly. I turn off the car and as I grab my phone, Austin's tan hand was placed on top of my chocolate one.

"I wanted to say this as soon as I got in the car but Stiles... You look gorgeous."
He breaths out making my breath get caught in my throat.

"Do you want me to throw you out of my car?"
I whisper trying to deflect his comment. I hear his deep chuckle before he grabs my chin and lifts my head to look up at him. I gasp as I realize how close we were to each other.

"If I'm being thrown out by you, I'd let you do it a million times."
He whispers staring into my eyes. I blush profusely at his statement. This boy here.

"Beautiful."
He states.

"Thank you."
I breathe out looking into his eyes. I see a smile make its way onto his face.

"Are you blushing? Did I, Austin Argent, make you, Honey Baer, blush?"
Austin teases and I laugh.

"Hmm, I guess you did."
I smile.

"If I die right now I will be alright with that, I made Honey blush and laugh. Yhup, I can die a happy man."
Austin says aloud and I laugh hitting his chest.

"Shut up, you dork."
I snort out and I see him laugh at my laugh and with me.

"Gosh, you are gorgeous."
He whispers.

"Let's go."
I tell him as I blush at his comment.

He nods and gets out of the car. I slump back against my seat and take in a deep breath. As I reach for my door, it opens. Looking up I see Austin next to my door with his hand out for me to take.

I'm convinced now that this boy is trying to get me to fall for him and I'm not gonna lie he is on the right path. I mean besides not asking for permission to kiss me but other than that he can be sweet.

I smile at him and grab his hand. I interlock my arm with his as he closes my door and I lock the car. We walk into the house and I smile at the turnout.

"Where's the kitchen? I need to throw this away."
Austin says holding up the bag that had the eaten food in it.

How did I forget that?

"I'll show you."
I tell him and lead him through the crowd dancing slightly to Pump it by the Black Eyed Peas as it blares through the speakers. We enter the kitchen and he throws our trash away.

"Do you want to dance with me?"
He asks me and I smile nodding my head.

He pulls me outside and Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland comes on and I smirk at him. He ain't ready for what I'm about to put on him. He starts rapping Timbaland's part and we dance regularly face to face until I turn around.

"You expect me to let you hit it."
I sang as I grind my ass against him before dipping low signing the lyrics.

I turn back around to see him stunned. I chuckle lightly and he snaps out of it. I see his eyes darken and I smile. For the rest of the song, we sang the lyrics to each other as I grind and danced with him. The whole time I felt his member standing at attention making me smirk the whole time. Once the song ended he excused himself, most likely to fix himself of his problem.

I smile to myself as I realize I caused his problem. Run it by Chris Brown comes on and I begin to dance. I see you, Lydia! Putting music for your best friend in the party mix. Speak of, I see her walking towards me and I smile until I see her bringing a boy with brown curly hair my way. He's is very cute, not gonna lie. He looks out of place in this crowd of people.

"Hi, Lyds. Thank you for adding music for me in your mix."
I tell her once she reaches me.

"Hey Honey. You're welcome. I would like to introduce you to Issac Lahey. Isn't he the cutest? Okay, chat up, bye."
Lydia says rushing away.

"If she forced you to come over you can go."
I tell him softly. I watch his face become red and I laugh lightly.

"I- uh actually w-wanted to come, um, over here."
He says shyly making me smile. Awe so adorable.

"I'm here with someone actually."
I tell him and he looks down in disappointment.

"But we can hang out another day if that's okay? May I have your number?"
I ask him and his face brightens up.

"Y-Y- Yeah. May I see your phone?"
He asks and I pass him my phone. He puts his number in and calls himself.

"Just text me anytime."
He smiles brightly. I nod smiling at his sweetness.

As he leaves I got a glimpse of a blotchy bruise on his wrist. Is he okay? Is he being bullied?

"I know coming here it's going to bite me in the ass but at least I got Honey's number. I've been trying to build up the courage to talk to her since last year. She's so beautiful."
I hear him think. Yhup, he's adorable.

"Who was that?"
I hear Austin asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"
I smirk.

"I'm not the only one."
He says looking away from me to behind me.

Huh? I turn around to see Scott staring at me and then his eyes flicker to Issac's fleeting figure. Weird. I shrug and turn back to Austin and smirk.

"Awe. Are you scared of the thought of having competition?"
I tease and he nods making my eyes widen.

"Austin!"
I gasp hitting his shoulder.

"What? You are a beautiful girl, Honey. But if I'm gonna have competition I have to step up my game."
Austin teases with a hint of seriousness seeping through his voice.

"Okay."
I mock.

Boys and their egos. A slow song comes on and Austin and I dance. I lay my head down on his chest. I close my eyes in content but it was interrupted by a vision disrupting my dance. A vision of Issac, Austin, and Scott, myself, and another. Words fill my head as the images flash through my head.

"Honey, these are your soulmates. You are a strong creature but you are stronger around the people you love and will love. You all are destined to be together."
The voice says.

"Who are you? What are you?"
I yell.

"I am you. You're an Angon."
It says.

"The fuck is that."
I yell at it.

"An Angel and demon mix. You were also born a werewolf. Find the Hale. Accept your mates Issac, Austin, Scott."
It says before I snap out of it and pull away from Austin.

"Austin, I need to go. Do you want me to take you home?"
I ask him in a hurry but still worried about him and his safety.

"You seem to be in distress, how about I get Stiles to drive you home. I'll be okay. You get home, Honey."
He says softly making me swoon slightly.

He's worried about my safety.

We walk into the house and Austin looks for Stiles, but I wasn't focused on that since my head was filled with the thoughts of everyone present. Soon enough I pass out with many things on my mind.

☾. ❦. ☽

Update!

I know my book kind of moves fast and everything but I don't know if I know how to make it a slow burn fr.

But just know Scott and Honey's love story will be a really slow burn. Issac, Honey, and Austin's love story will be in the middle of slow and fast, I think.

She finally found out what she is but she is still confused.

Issac Lahey has entered the story! He's my baby 🥺. He's so precious.

Austin has been less of a dick.

Stiles is being a protective older brother?

Is Scott jealous of Lahey? Is Austin jealous of Lahey?

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 5 13
Archer McCall is the fraternal twin sister of Scott McCall and secretly in love with their best friend Stiles Stilinski. If you love Stiles Stilinsk...
1.5K 2 25
He was fire and she was ice. "๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™!" "๐•„๐•’๐•ช๐•“๐•–. ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•ช. ๐•Š๐•  ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๏ฟฝ...
203K 6.3K 37
ยป season 2 - book 1 of the magnolia series ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ "๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต," ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
49.8K 1.2K 32
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" He says. ________________________________...