Fate/Liber Novus

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Boar Slayer

730 13 12
By AriesStar337

Class: Berserker.
True Name: Meleager.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Wooden Sword.
Height: 180cm.
Weight: 69kg.
Region: Greece.
Source: Greek Mythology.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.

Personality: He can be describe as a man who he is honest and humble enough as also has a high sense of comradery with others. But if someone close to him were to be insulted, he will snap violently without even thinking things through.

Likes: "What do I like? Well... I guess hunting and when things are done in equality, no matter the gender."
Dislikes: "Unnequal treatment. No matter the gender, race or nation, an brave should be rewarded as the same as any other."

Appearance:

(His hair is black and his eyes are purple)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

(His weapon)

History: He was a hero venerated in his temenos at Calydon in Aetolia. He was already famed as the host of the Calydonian boar hunt in the epic tradition that was reworked by Homer. Meleager is also mentioned as one of the Argonauts.

Meleager was a Calydonian prince as the son of Althaea and the vintner King Oeneus or according to some other sources the god Ares.

When Meleager was born, the Moirai(the Fates) predicted he would only live until a piece of wood, burning in the family hearth, was consumed by fire. Overhearing them, Althaea immediately doused and hid it.

Oeneus sent Meleager to gather up heroes from all over Greece to hunt the Calydonian Boar that had been terrorizing the area and rooting up the vines, as Oeneus had omitted Artemis at a festival in which he honored the other gods. In addition to the heroes he required, he chose Atalanta, a fierce huntress, whom he fell in love with. According to one account of the hunt, when Hylaeus and Rhaecus, two centaurs, tried to rape Atalanta, Meleager killed them. Then Atalanta wounded the boar and Meleager killed it. He awarded her the hide since she had drawn the first drop of blood.

Meleager's uncles Toxeus, the "archer", and Plexippus grew enraged that the prize was given to a woman. Meleager killed them in the following argument. He also killed Iphicles and Eurypylus for insulting Atalanta. When Althaea found out that Meleager had killed her brother and one of her sons, Althaea placed the piece of wood that she had stolen from the Fates upon the fire, thus fulfilling the prophecy and killing Meleager, her own son. The women who mourned his death were turned into guineafowl(Meleagrides).

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral.
Strength: B.
Endurance: EX(C).
Agility: A.
Mana: C.
Luck: D.
Noble Phantasm: B+.

Class Skills~

Mad Enhancement: C: While he retains a normal way of thinking, this skill slowly takes over his mind as long as the battle drags on and so his strength increases.

Divinity: C: In some sources he's the son of Ares.

Fated Wood of Fire: A++: This is the inevitable fate of Meleager. But as the same it is a curse, it is also an kind of protection. No magecraft, weapon or anything else can slay Meleager. Only when he's hit by an wood in fire this protection shall be lifted off. Game Effects; Increases own defense by a 50%. Increases debuff resistance. Damage by fire[Demerit] increases by 44%.

Personal Skills~

Calydonian Hunt: A++: This higher rank is due to him being the host of the Calydonian Hunt as also the one who actually dealed the finishing blow to the Boar. Game Effects; Grants self Evasion for 3 turns. Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns. Increases Critical damage for 3 turns.

Instinct: B.

Berserk: A.

Noble Phantasm~

Agrius Metamorphosis~Boar of Divine Punishment: Anti-Unit(Self): B+: The hide of the Calydonian Boar which Meleager had gifted to Atalanta. Since he was the one who slew the Calydonian Boar, but he gave the credit to Atalanta for drawing the first blood, as such this Noble Phantasm is accesible to him. Unlike Atalanta(Berserker) he only uses this Noble Phantasm on his arm to increase by tenfold the strike which he used to slay the Boar. Game Effects; Increases own Attack for 1 turn. Buster NP.

Summoning: "My name is Meleager, I have been summoned under the Berserker class. But do not worry, I shall follow your orders accordingly, Master."

My Room comments: 1: "I await your orders, Master."

2: "Yes, before I am a prince, I'm also a hero and now a Servant, so I shall be on any use to you."

3: "I, Meleager, shall be your server any time you desire, Master."

Argonauts: "Ahh... that journey of the ship, huh... Ahh... Argo. So despicable yet so lovable."

Jason: "Ugh... I do not hate him or anything... but I just can't stand him sometimes."

Atalanta: "A-Atalanta!! T-To think we would see each other again... I shall protect you, as also I shall entrust my back to you, if that's fair with you."

Heracles: "Heracles-dono... I am so sorry... If I had know such thing would have happen..."

Dioscuri: "Um... is it me or is it Castor a little different from when he was on the Argos? Hm? Oh!! So you are the Castor from 'that' time... It must be hard for you, Pollux."

Jeanne(Ruler): "I'm sorry if Atalanta is hard on you... is just that she's the type who let's her desires to get over her head. If she goes too far... NO!! THAT'S WON'T HAPPEN, EVER!!!"

Event: "An event. I'll be sure to assist if you need me."

Birthday: "This is the day of your birth? Then be sure to be grateful to both your parents and the gods for granting you your life."

Holy Grail: "I wonder if I can erase this curse? I was joking, this curse of mine is deeply engraved on my spirit core, it isn't something that can be erased."

Bond Lines: 1: "I am a Berserker due to the times I snapped at others, to the point of killing them, for insulting the honor of Atalanta. It won't be any different for you."

2: "My mother? No, I do not resent her. I might feel anger, but that's just it. I was prepared for my death the moment I killed my uncle and brothers."

3: "If I enjoyed the journey on the Argo? Well... I can exactly say that I enjoyed it. But... ahahaha!! I didn't get bored, that's for sure!"

4: "Hey... are you sure that you want me close? I might even try to break your neck if you do something that might incite my anger. You don't mind? You say that you trust me to guard you? I see... thank you."

5: "Master... My love goes to Atalanta, but my friendship and loyalty shall go to you. If I were to chose between either you or Atalanta, I would always chose you if Atalanta does something which is wrong."

Noble Phantasm damage: "Ugh... It was able to bypass it?"

Regular damage: "Tch...!"

Defeat: 1: "Argh... Push foward... Master..."

2: "Sorry... I let my guard down..."

Victory: 1: "I guess this is victory."

2: "This battle favors us today."

Noble Phantasm: "Skin of the Divine Boar, give me strength!(An darkness wraps the arms of Meleager while he charged towards the enemy) OUT OF MY WAY!! AGRIUS METAMORPHOSIS!!(He slammed his wodden sword against the enemy so hard that it created an great explossion)."

Voice: Yuichi Nakamura.
Other qualifying classes: None.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...
4.4K 79 92
A book containing facts about my Ocs! DISCLAIMER: I do NOT post on any other site other then Wattpad and Quotev.
90.8K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
37 0 5
This is basically a Fate stay night fan fiction. This story is about a Paradoxical servant that joins the modern age grail war. It's like the fate st...