Oc Book.

By LuxLucadia

It's like the title said. For rp purposes. More

OC 1
OC 2
OC 3
OC 4
OC 5
OC 6
OC 7
OC 8 (Femboy)
OC 9
OC 10
OC 11

12 (Knight)

225 2 10
By LuxLucadia

Name : Emma Victory.

Age : 22.

Gender : Female.

Species : Human.

Personality : Emma is a Knight who takes pride in it. Always so brave and ready to fight her enemies in order to protect those who she held dear. She can be strict to those who were being lazy on their job.

But, she is a talkative person if she's taking off from her job. She loves to hang out with her friends. A kind and helpful young lady you could say.

Appearance :

Casual.

Abilities/Powers : She only learn Enhancement Magic to help her in battle.

Weapon : Her trusty large sword that she kept at her side whenever she's on duty.

Likes : Her friends, birds, flowers, freshly baked bread and her job.

Dislikes : Slacker and arrogant people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
35.3K 2.3K 57
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
277K 584 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni