Already Claimed.

By July_scribbles

Monster is just an understatement in describing him. He was born to claim the Mafia World and to start a new... More

Author notes!!
Prologue
They are born!!
The New Chapter of Life.
The angel and the devil
The Meet
Who are you?
Remind me never to give you tulips ever again!!!

The Date

21K 514 78
By July_scribbles

A knock on the door at 7 sharp and I found myself waving bye to June and greeting whoever was behind the door.

But to my dismay, that arrogant Man for sure knew how to trigger my anger. Oh for the love of heavens, he have the guts to send somebody else to escort me. Ha, you are going to have a hard time dealing with me.

“Hello Ms Grey I presume, I shall be escorting you tonight”. Said the bulky man dress in a Suit making him look like those bodyguards we see in the overly dramatic Movies.

I nodded my head as a yes and tried smiling politely, as I don't want to come off rude to this humble Man.

He open the door for me and I got in.

We have been riding the car for like 15 minutes or so and I felt out of place, I am not a person who can stay silent the whole ride. Come-on who,even does that!!

“So Mr driver you never told me your name?” I asked.

He look at me through the front mirror, he looks shock for a second but suddenly calms himself and said, “I am not supposed to disclose that, ma'am”.

I shot my eyebrows up..Well that was well AWKWARD, the ride went on like that until I reached my destination, me asking him questions to which he would give a short reply and sometimes no replies at all.

“You may walk from here, the receptionist knows what to do” Mr driver told me and rush out.

Uh–uh. Okay, so I am standing alone on a  lavish Restaurant grounds looking like someone had just dump me on an Alien planet.

Aissh, I should just ditch this dinner date and go back home, while wearing my comfortable Pajamas, filling my belly with foods and relaxing with a good Netflix show.

But Jun's words of hearing Austin out for once made me unsecond my thoughts.

Hufff, here goes nothing, I went inside and dam—mmmn if the outside looked fabulous then the inside were just Mind-blowing.

I took my first step in, and went towards the receptionist.

“Hello ma'am, how may I help you?”, ask the lady in front. With the antiques of a proper management skills.

I gave a genuine smile, “umm I am here for a dinner date, the reservation may be under Mr King”, I hopefully replied.

To which her eyes widen and she hurriedly tap the button near her. A man who looks like the Manger came rushing towards me and he escort me to the booth.

As I was walking I could see the stares of the people, for sure judging me for being out of place.

Little did she knew they were staring at her for her beauty and the power of alluring given by her.

The manager took me to a more quite and isolated area and I wonder if he knew where he was going. Every step I take I feel my stomach filled with a wierd electrifying shocks and I wonder if I can take anymore of it.

“Here is your booth, enjoy the night Mrs King” he tells me and turn away.

Mrs King eeeh when did I became Mrs King. Before I could clarify his misunderstanding the door to the booth open and there stood the Man of my Heart and My my the reason behind my every anger issue.

We stood there, no words spoken, I noticed he was dressed in a fine suit which for sure must have cost a fortune, he was neatly dress not even a single wrinkle could be detected.

I look up and look at his eyes filled with a new kind of glint and I felt lost, yet again I am reminded of all the betrayal and I cleared my throat rather in an unladylike way. And raise my eyebrows up.

“uh, please get in”, Austin said.

“You have Two Hours to this”, I said and walked past him. He followed me in and mumbling how my temper is still the same and led me towards the table and he pulls out the chair for me to sit. To which your Girrrrllll ignore and sat the opposite sit of the pulled chair.

Ha!! Take that.

“lets dine first, you must be famish and talk the talk later, what do you say?” Austin asked trying his hardest to settle my mood I guess.

I nodded my head, I wonder what we are supposed to start with, he betraying me or he showing up after 10 years.

The waiter came and gave us the menu to order, I look down and tried to read the Alien language.

While looking down at the menu I furrow my eyebrows and the thoughts in my head ran wild, “are they even eatable, I can't even read them”. I heard chuckling, I look up and saw a smirk on Austin face and the one chuckling was the waiter.

“Aaa, I said that aloud didn't I?” I asked to no- one in particular, both Austin and the waiter nodded their heads.

Well that was great just great. I glared at Austin added more fuel to my LIST OF ANGER. He just grin at me and took the liberty to order for me.

I look around the room and I must say it was well furnished and well equipped. I turn towards Austin and he was there sitted, clamingly on his Chair and staring me. More like gawking.

I too took the opportunity to stare at him, he started first so why not share a little competition. I stare at him noticing the colour of his eyes, the more I look I feel more drawn towards it and I am reminded of a vision of the deep oceans. The way he looks at me make my stomach feel a kind of strings of twist but it felt good.

The staring contest came to an end when the waiter arrived with out dishes.

We ate our dinner in silence and being me unable to handle silentness, I did what I usually did I Talked. And like Jun said to hear him out, I had to try.

(Breathes in...)

“When did you came back?”, I said looking towards Austin.

He look up “day before we met in the Cafe” he said, clearing his throat.

Huh–I raise my eyebrows, an annoying smirk on my lips and shot him my most infamous roll of eyes. He came back but had the audacity to meet me the next day. Waaahhh my head is giving me all kinds of ideas to kill him.

Still then I kept on asking, making me feel more enraged towards him.

By the end of our dinner I was fuming with anger. If my ears could emit smoke I am sure it would have filled the restaurant already.

But I hold back my anger let see what his excuse is going to be. According to it I am going to see to what extent he needs my silent treatment.

Our dinner was done and Austin knew he can blow it up or make it up.

It was silent  and uncomfortable, he knew I had questions to be answered the only thing is I couldn't find myself to ask him.

Austin cleared his throat and said “come I have a place to take you”, he stood up and gave his hand for me to hold.

I look up and stare at the given hand and back to his eyes, without holding his hand I stood up and walk past him.

We went outside but he took a different way out of the restaurant, more like the back of the restaurant. A car was parked outside and Mr. Driver was there near the car.

Austin opened the door for me and I got in, he took the keys from the Mr driver and jog towards the driver sit and we drove off.

“Austin, where are we going” I groan for the fifth time.

“Soon Little girl soon” Austin replied.

“you have been saying that from before, soon is taking sooooooo long and god if you call me Little girl one more time I promise I will murder you”, I replied with annoyance lacing through my voice. I huffed and hold my arms around my chest and look outside the window.

He chuckled to what I said and mumble something under his breath which sounded like “some habits never die” but I didn't push it anymore and scan my surroundings.

It was dark but the moonlight was bright enough for me to look around. The more we drove I felt the place getting more and more familiar. I turn towards him and trying sound calmly as possible “Why are we going this way?.. Austin??”.

To say I was annoyed will be a mere joke. I was fuming with anger.

Whereas Austin turn his head with a knowing smirk on his lips and I was left with the feeling of nostalgia. We were coming back to where it all started and where it all ended. I had stop coming since Austin left.

The car came to a halt and we got out of the car. Facing towards the way of our Secret hideout, Austin came to my side, “lets start afresh, Stace a chance to explain myself is all I am asking” he asked turning to face me.

He asked me with that infamous nickname ‘Stace’ I am sure my belly is in a chaos. How I missed that name.

I was dumbstruck, I felt my eyes becoming teary but I cleared my throat and turn towards the other side, nodding my head.

We start our walk towards the Spot, walking side by side with no words  exchange though nothing like those uncomfortable silent but more of a self  thinking world silences.

The moon shone brightly making me able to see around how the place had grown into, yet with the change the sense of familiarity and comfort never left.

We sat under the Big tree, it had grown bigger and the roots all tangled around giving a mysterious feeling to it.

I close my eyes taking in the beauty before me.

“you look beautiful tonight”, I heard Austin say. I open my eyes and stare at him a slow smile made to my lips and my cheeks red from all the blushing.

“you don't look that bad yourself”, I replied.

We stare at the pond before us, it was time for answers.

“why ??”

“Austin why, (breathes in) did I do something wrong for you too leave?” I asked, looking away from the pond infront of me.

Austin mumble: “I am sorry”...
( turns towards Satcey and look at her) “No Stace it wasn't your fault, It was my own reasons, leaving was never intended because of you” he replied.

(Holds her face in his hands), “My reason for leaving was never because of you, it was my f**k up family life which you unknowingly got tangle along, I am so sorry I was not there when you needed me the most, and I promise I will make it up to all the years and times we have missed”.

I stare at him still looking at his eyes trying to find any reason of lie but I couldn't and a betraying tear rolls down, he brought his hands and wipe it, mumbling more sorry's.

I lay my head on the Crook of his neck. “Why did you leave without tell me anything, I waited for you—I–hah—ugg—why? why? why?” I hitted him over and over again to let him feel the pain. He hugs me and tells me how sorry he was.

“Why?” I asked after calming myself abit. He hugs me tighter and reply's: “It was a sudden decision, I had to leave because something came up in the family and I had to leave immediately which made me unable to tell you anything, I am sorry, if I could turn back the time I would have undone what I did”.

“when you left i thought of many things as to why you left, I thought you hated me Austin—I lived my life thinking that you hated me and that is why, you left without telling me anything”. I said crying hysterically.

“I am sorry Little girl, I promise I will not repeat the same mistake, forgive me. I am back and I promise I am not leaving not anymore”.

I hugged him tighter “You promise Austin, if you do it again I am never forgiving you and stop calling me Little girl”.

His laughter rang through the  forest and I felt his body vibrate as he hugs me tighter.

“I am happy you came back”. I said to Austin.

“I am happy to be back too”, replied Austin.

I yawn and Austin pulls me up telling me we should go. I nodded and we made towards the car.

While walking back, Austin asked: “Are we okay now, Stace?”.
I look at him and said “ mmhm, but I am not forgiving you easily, don't think I will let this slide so easily”,

“I know”, Austin smirk and replied.

We sat in the car and I was tried so I closed my eyes for a second and I blackout.

I felt my body being pick up but I was to tried to acknowledge it so I let it go.

I felt myself being placed on a soft thing probably a bed, a kiss on my forehead and a mumble but I couldn't heard it as I was already in my Lala land.

Austin pov....

I placed Stacey on her bed and mumble “I am sorry Amore (Love), I promise to make it up to you”.

I got out of her room and I am faced by an angry June.

“Welcome back Mr arrogant, how was the date?” said June, turning her angry face into a knowing smirk.

“it was good” I replied, I turn towards her, “thankyou June for taking care of her” I said.

June just nodded her head and said “its alright Stay's is more of a sister rather then a friend, hope you are smart enough not to repeat the same mistake twice, that poor girl trust you too much”.

“I will not, are you going somewhere?” pointing towards the bags.

June widens her eyes and look at me, “aissh I am going to be out of station by early sunrise and I forgot to tell Stay's, shit I am so much in trouble”. She stops her words for a second and looks at me with a smirk now I am not sure about the kind of smirk she is giving.

“take her to your place, she cannot stay alone you know how she gets panick, take her with you I am going for a business trip to Dubai for two months..” June said.

To my horror, that isn't good, Satcey doesn't know my type of work and if she gets to know, I will be so dead. But she can't  even be alone. But this can be my advantage of wooing her.

“Okay sure, just call her when you reach,” I said and took out my phone and told Alex to make the necessary arrangements. One being hiding the guns and locking up the dungeons.

“Why aren't you going home?”, ask June.

“I can't she will be alone when she wakes up” I replied and made my way towards Stacey's room.

“ummmh Austin why are you going to her room, you can sleep in the couch” June whisper yelled from behind.

I turn and gave my famous smirk “why would I sleep in the couch when I can sleep comfortably on her bed”, I said like I own the house and went inside Satcey's room to sleep.

Satcey's pov....

I woke up to a warm body hugging me. A hand on my waist and a hand under my neck.

Wait, Hold up. How comes (furrows her eyebrows) I woke up and turn towards the source and guess what?? Austin is sleeping soundly with me on my bed. Seriously ON MY F******G BED.

How did, why am I only in my bra and panties, Oh My God did we, why can't I remember, its not like I got drunk!!

“if you frown more then that your eyebrows will burst” I heard a husky voice.

I look up and see a amused Austin freaking King.

“Why are you in my bed?”, I asked. RUDELY MIGHT I ADD.

“Guess. You are the one that's naked! Not me”.

With that he kissed my forehead and whispered, “it was great last night”, my eyes goes wide and I am left alone on my bed thinking what the hell happened.
_________________________________________________

Hello readers,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comment your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 5K 44
Hey guys these story is fictional don't take it serious.....♡ ____________________________ He is short tempered She is soft His life is dark She i...
2.1K 152 65
This is a mafia romance, It's a slow burn! And friends to lovers. Here's a sneak peek of the first chapter: Once alone a time there was a happily ma...
2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...