making deals across the multi...

By emilemil865

who would have thought that being a satanist would end up benefiting me... well, time to go and collect some... More

death is just the begining
loosing faith in humanity & meeting a wizard
scenes that i wanted to put in this story in the future(but decided against it)
time to make the 7 rings of hell my Bitch
I will become god!...now die.
HAREM GOD!
hello i am god, nice to meet you
Raven! prepare to fall for me!
massacre
Stealing Adam
genocide is a good first date right?
hey Adam want to be god?
just Alex fucking around in the multiverse...(not literally...kinda)
b*tch slaping a god, and Self punishment
what do god's do?
sending Ozpin a letter.
freedom
rose's are red, the sky is blue, but none are more beautiful then you :3
messing with Oz
Cinder fall becomes a cultivator
lets grill some Ancient spirits!
getting cinder into the harem (warning, this is a dark chapter.)
Ground slick with blood.
Raven journey back to beacon.
taking a fox boy as a student.
foxy boy is getting better.
going back to work...ugh.
important news

Lets make a deal

1.5K 27 9
By emilemil865

Hello! Satan here!

Are you an author of a Fanfic?

Do you wish to give your MC a power up, but dont know how to do it?

Then lets make a crossover!!

I will send Alex to your fanfic and will give your MC a wish! After that Alex will just leave and never go back!

What do i gain from this??

Simple! You shall recommend my book to your audience/readers!

(the perfect plan! MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!)

that is all! goodbye!

and remember...HAIL SATAN!

Ps: the payment for any wish you make is only to give mine and my little bro books a shout out, and i informed Alex about this, so he knows already.

PPs: you have only 3 free wishes, the only limit is to not wish for reality bending.

=========

okay, the real author here.

this is how it will work.

you make a chapter titled "bullshit power up" and then use Alex (he looks like geralt but with short hair.) you chose how the interaction between alex and your MC will look, all you need to remember is that Alex is a meme lord and a weirdo, that is literally all that there is to his character. As for how he will meet your MC...idk, maybe he will just so happen to stumble upon him in while shopping? maybe your MC will find the paper amulet to summon him? its entirely up to you.

hell, if you want, you can even start a fanfiction by summoning Alex and granting your MC the power to travel between worlds.

what do i gain from this??

well as Satan said earlier, i get a shout out, and besides that nothing more. Plus im treating this as a experiment, i dont really care if you take the deal or not, just want to see how this thing will come out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 99 19
I am not what anyone would describe as a "good person". I can't say I have ever been accused of being anything close but, personally, I don't find th...
4.2K 135 15
Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve until one day it could kill the beast...
11K 339 38
I have gained this weird system with different worlds but something isn't right...
116K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...