RainKiss

Oleh examsthisthursday

A Korean love story, Wherein a lonely boy who wanders around every time it rains, either walking around or si... Lebih Banyak

﹃ 现有 ﹄
﹃ 2 ﹄
﹃ 3 ﹄

🎬⇁ Intro

12 0 0
Oleh examsthisthursday

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 ❞

The rain hits the tip of his nose, the familiar scent that he sniff in every time it rains. The rain became his favourite, reminding him of the bad  that ended with a good.

 Something about the rain is just so interesting.

~

The morning summer breeze blows through the strands of his hair as he make his way towards the school building.

The first day of school after quarantine. 

He entered the gate and was greeted with a teacher, he had his hand sanitized and his temperature checked before stepping into the school property.

Nothing really changed after quarantine, the school processed quite the same as usual and everyone's wearing a mask as usual, which didn't bother him at all. And he liked it that way. It all feels like a new semester, felt so strange and well, new.

He  really didn't expect anything to happen. Until first period starts.

"Class, please take out your English textbook and we shall start right away on chapter 4."

As he dug through his bag, and only then he knew,

...he brought the wrong books for the day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
91.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Age Gap [JJK] Oleh Moon

Fiksi Penggemar

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...