Started with a reunion

By InkAndIdea

Reunited after four years, Camila and Lauren try to move forward as friends while burying the feelings they h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 12

1K 17 10
By InkAndIdea

After Lauren told Camila about her and Keana she raced off to her bunk not stopping to talk to anyone, she completely shut everyone out. "Chanch what's going on?" Dinah asked when she saw Camila walk towards the front, "the tour manager Keana, she and Lauren used to hook up after our break up" Camila explained sighing, "oh boy" Dinah muttered, "and the way Keana acted-"

"Like hell that bitch is getting in between Camren," Normani said standing beside Dinah, "Mani" Ally said sternly Normani shrugged turning to Camila, "what happened to Lauren?"

"She shut us off," Camila said one hand in her hair while the other rested on her hips, " she always does that during hard times," Camila sighed, "hey we'll-"

"Girls, we need to leave," Jerry said, "where's Lauren?" Ally sighed, "inside, don't ask the reason it's still in process"

"Process of what?" Dinah asked, "process of getting in my brain" Ally said, Dinah rolled her eyes, "we'll tell you everything later" Dinah turned to Jerry who nodded walking towards where the parents were, all the four girls walked up the bus in the lounge while Ally went to talk to Lauren.

"Lauren?" Ally asked sitting outside Lauren's bunk, her curtains were drawn so she didn't know if she was asleep or not, "it's Ally" Lauren slowly opened the curtain to reveal her tear-stained face, "why are you crying?" Ally asked wiping her tears, "Camila's gonna hate me" Lauren whimpered, "why would she hate you?"

"Because of the whole Keana thing"

"Lauren that happened years ago, come on everyone knows that you didn't mean it" Ally tried to reason with her, "but Camila-"

"You and her weren't together at that time so you didn't do anything to her," Ally said, "how'd you know I was gonna say that?" Lauren pouted, "I'm the mom," Ally said getting a smile from Lauren which fell when she remembered something, "I don't like your face" Ally stared at Laure, "what are you thinking?"

"What if Keana tells everyone everything?" Lauren asked her eyes showing panic, "shit then - management will find out about Camz and I-they'll force us- I can't break up with her- we just- she-"

"Lauren breathe," Ally said, "you are not going through that pain again neither is Camila I'll make sure of that"

"I can't lose her," Lauren said her eyes filling with tears, "you won't," Ally said moving forward to hug Lauren while her mind went to that unfaithful day.

(Flashback)

The girls were in the office talking with the management, Dinah was pissed, Normani was an inch away from murdering some people, Ally was red with anger while Lauren and Camila were on the verge of crying.

The management was able to get into the heads of the two girls getting them to agree on breaking up with each other, to break off a two-year relationship and six months of being engaged, "we're sorry but that's the only way" Janelle said, the two girls nodded getting up from their seat moving out of the room, "you guys are sick," Normani said storming out of the room Dinah shook her head pulling Ally out with her.

"Mila, Lauren" Normani started, "leave it Mani it's the only way" Camila replied getting in the backseat while Lauren sat in the front seat, Dinah sighed getting in the backseat with Normani while Ally got in the front seat, the whole way back to their hotel was quiet no one knew what to say.

When they reached their hotel all of them sat in Camila's room waiting for the two girls to say something.

"Lauren look at me" Camila finally said kneeling in front of her Lauren looked up from her lap to meet her brown eyes, "my mom bought something for us well our moms they went out during one of our concert's and got it, you weren't in sight so they gave it to me, " Camila pulled out a box from her pocket opening it, they found two identical rings in there, "they said its a promise ring, given to the other at hard times and this is fucking hard times for us, but maybe when this is over we can find our way back? and I know I already gave you a ring when I asked you to marry me but this is something that can maybe hold us together so that we don't just leap over into breakdowns" Camila said holding the rings up, Lauren chuckled at the last part, "even though the management won't leave us alone just maybe we can find our way back"

Lauren nodded taking the ring from Camila's hand into her own to look at it, "I can hold on to that," she said, "so this is it?" Lauren sniffled her eyes shifting to the other three in the room who was crying too, "unfortunately yes," Camila said her tears flowing down, "I just want to say that all of the first that I had with you, I wouldn't want it with anyone else or any other way, I wanna thank X Factor too for bringing us together even though I was gonna ask you out before being put in a group."

"We all know you would've turned to a stuttering mess" Dinah laughed through her tears finding it hard that the girls who seemed inseparable are now going their separate way, hell she's the captain of Camren.
"can you blame me? she's smoking hot" Camila commented winking at Lauren making her laugh, "won't argue with that" Dinah too winked at Lauren, "yeah," Normani said winking at her followed by Ally, "stop guys" Lauren blushed burying her face in her hands, Camila smiled moving forward hugging her, Lauren instantly wrapped her arms around Camila tight.

"Thank you for everything, camz. For the laughs, the jokes, the risky kisses, the risky hand-holding, for the best dates, for everything I couldn't have asked for more," Lauren whispered kissing her neck, "I should be the one thanking you Lauren, you were my first everything," Camila said pulling out of the hug, she cupped Lauren's face bringing their foreheads together, "I love you, Lo" she whispered, "I love you, Camz, always" Lauren whispered leaning forward kissing her one last time not knowing if she'll ever get to do that again.

The three girls sitting opposite them just smiled through their tears hoping that this wasn't the end of Camren, they still had to tell the world about it, had to go on dates without anyone of them third-wheeling, being that couple on Instagram and much more. This can't be it.

Present.

Ally was sitting in the front lounge with the three, Lauren was still in her bunks for the past two hours, "that's it I'm going to talk to her" Camila said getting up speed walking towards the bunks before anyone could react she was in the bunk area.

Camila sat in front of Lauren's bunk looking at it, she had two options either slowly open the curtain and talk or just do the thing that cheered her up the most, so going with the latter, Camila ripped open the curtain lunging forward tickling Lauren making her laugh instantly.

Lauren broke into a fit of laughter trying to stop Camila from her tickling her but everything was in vain, "Camz stop" Lauren laughed trying to push her off, "nope" Camila laughed tickling her more, "I can't breathe!" Lauren exclaimed laughing rolling around, Camila stopped climbing in the bed lying beside her, "my ring" Lauren panted looking around for it, "I got it" Camila half climbed out of the bunk getting hold of the ring she had proposed with before sliding back in.

"You held on to it," Camila said handing her the ring, "so did you," Lauren said holding Camila's necklace which had the ring around it, "couldn't find the courage to take it off" Camila sighed rolling the ring in her finger.

"Camz-"
"Sh no talking only cuddling" Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's shoulder while Lauren wrapped her arms around her waist burying her face in her neck.

It was silent for few minutes only the sound of their breathing and the music coming from the front possible with the takeover video.

"Don't leave me, Camz" Lauren sniffled Camila frowned holding her tighter, "I made that mistake once I'm never making it again" Camila kissed Lauren's head, "why would you even think that?"

"Because I screwed up." Lauren whimpered.

"That happened years ago after our break up you didn't screw anything up and her being the new tour manager no one could have predicted it and I am way too hot for you to leave me for her," Camila said with a cheeky smile, Lauren laughed her breath feeling warm on Camila's neck, "I'm not gonna leave you for anyone even if I do just tie me to a chair and-"

"give you a lap dance?"

"No!" Lauren pushed Camila to the side but instantly pulled her back in, "tie me to a chair and not let me leave"

"also give you a lap dance"

"will you stop?"

"Yeah, I'll stop" Camila chuckled snuggling next to Lauren, "why is it so quiet?"

"because we weren't talking?" Lauren asked looking up at her with her eyebrows raised, "no not that" Camila said sticking her head out of the bunk looking out towards the living room, "they're talking to the camera, instead of playing music," Camila slid back in laying down again.

"Ally told me that you were worrying about the management finding out about us and breaking us up," Camila stopped looking at Lauren who was playing with Camila's collar, "I can't deal with that pain not again," Lauren said snuggling closer to Camila, "neither can I baba and now like hell I'm letting the management break us now we still need to be that couple on Instagram," Lauren sighed a small smile on her face, "you always were obsessed with them."

"well I like that kind of couple, I wanna show the whole world who my sexy girlfriend is," Camila winked at Lauren who blushed but smirked, "and to say that we would've had that back in the time," Lauren heavily sighed.

"no regretting the past only focusing on the present," Camila said hugging Lauren, more like hugging her face while she held Lauren's waist with her leg to stop her from moving, "camz not my face- hey stop- my hair- alright" Lauren got out of Camila's hold somehow holding her hands above her head climbing on her waist straddling her not letting her move, "I really do hate the DVD player," Lauren said leaning down a bit to keep her back from touching the DVD player, "not my fault you decided to straddle me," Camila smirked, "you were practically suffocating me," Lauren defended Camila shrugged prying her hands from Lauren's grip holding her waist caressing the open skin.

"I love you," Camila said staring at her studying her face, Lauren's face relaxed into a smile she leaned down pecking her lips, "I love you...3000" Lauren smirked, Camila whined, catching onto the reference, "mah heart!" she made a dramatic face up to Lauren who just smiled down at her.

Camila pouted at her leaning up kissing her, Lauren kissed her back, holding Camila's neck pulling her closer if that was humanly possible, Camila's hand slipped in Lauren's shirt tracing her abs then her breast, Lauren moaned making Camila smirked moving from Lauren's lips to her neck giving her a hickey which will not go unnoticed by the fans.

Camila was able to flip them over somehow, she laid in between Lauren's legs, kissing her while her hand roamed around her body, Lauren sighed into the kiss reaching for Camila's hand lacing her hands with hers, she pulled away from the kiss smiling up at her, "What?" Camila asked looking at her smiling, "nothing just the fact that I was a complete idiot shutting you out instead of talking to you," Lauren laughed, "won't argue with that," Camila said pecking her lips, "now where were we?" Camila rubbed their center's together making Lauren moan, Lauren pulled Camila in a rough kiss making her groan before responding back.

Enjoy.
xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 992 16
Ricky Bowen and Nini Salazar-Roberts have hated each other since the day they met, much to the disklike of their friends. If they hate each other so...
449K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
31K 1.5K 9
Murtasim had believed life had been unfair when he had his passion for photography snatched away from him for responsibilities he never wanted. But...