π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕦�...

By BlazeG16

[On Hold] Kai Mikaelson, twin brother of Kol, the merciless lion. Kai wasn't okay. How could he be? He watch... More

cast.
PrologueοΏΌ
"Hayley?"
"My brother, Really!"
"I promise you, Hayley."
"Pyschotic Maniac One."
"You've changed."
"We made a deal."

"I was buying poison..."

858 27 1
By BlazeG16

Chapter five:

Kai was walking around the Quarter taking in everything, much had change about New Orleans but the atmosphere around the place was the same as he could remember. He remember all the nights him and Kol went killing, drinking all night in bars. He remember his lover, a witch, one of the most powerful witches in New Orleans. How he swore to protect all her ancestors and so far has done so. Kai was a man that stuck to his word, he very rarely breaks it and this was one he wouldn't.

Whispers could be heard from behind him in the alleyway. Listening closely, He could hear them talking about a wolf being in the quarter.

After hearing this Kai sped off in the direction he last saw the pregnant she-wolf as he was suppose to be watching over her. A roar of pain could be heard from his left, coming up behind the other two vampire, shoving his hands into their chest and ripping their hearts out. Rebekah, who had also heard, came up behind Hayley.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." She said to the dead vampires around them. Kai laughed and dropped the heart on the ground. Hayley gaped at them, still in shock.

"I'm so getting yelled at for leaving you now." Kai states, pointing over at Hayley.

----------

Kai, Hayley and his two siblings all stood outside, watching Klaus throw the bodies of the vampires onto a small pile in the front courtyard while yelling at the three.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little night time stroll put it all in peril!" Klaus yelled at Hayley.

One of the bodies on the pile started moving, so Rebekah and Kai both stepped forwards to kill him, but stopped at Klaus's command.

"Leave him!" Klaus commanded, "You two have done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?"

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolves heads, everyone here would be screwed!" Kai exclaimed, glaring towards his older brother, slightly pissed Klaus was blaming all them.

Klaus opened his mouth to mostly likely say a snarky response but Rebekah cut in, "And don't give us that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about your child or Elijah, because what have you done to honour it?"

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I?" Klaus replied, going onto explain his 'master' plan. How Marcel hadn't trusted him since he arrived, which Kai was not surprised about, how he created a day zero and compelled the new recruit before he had even a dropped of vervain. That he'd got Marcel a date as he said 'a real way to get a man is through his heart'."

Klaus grabbed the vampire that was still alive and dragged him towards the front door, "And this one - I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight."

Rebekah and Hayley followed closely behind Klaus, while Kai took his sweet ass time already bored of this never ending conversation.

"Does anyone have anymore questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" Klaus demanded.

"Leave her be." Rebekah exclaimed, ready to defend the young she wolf.

"You wanna know what I was doing?" Hayley asked, rhetorically. "I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery."

Klaus's face retorts to one of anger, before he ran at her with vampire speed and grabbed her by the neck pinning her to the door. Hayley started gasping for air, her hands flying to Klaus's wrist.

"Klaus! Nik!" The youngest two of the original family yelled.

Kai used his vamp speed to get to Klaus, pushing him off of a pregnant Hayley and grabbed him by the shoulders to stop in from doing further damage. Hayley was coughing behind them, causing Kai to let go of Klaus and check on her.

"Keep your hands off her!" Rebekah stated angrily, "She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted." She said trying to get her stubborn of a brother to understand.

Klaus, who had now calmed down but was reeling from being confronted about his feelings, sat down on the stairs in defeat. Rebekah moved to sit beside him, wanting to comfort her older brother; who despite everything he'd done, loved him to no ends.

"I gave Elijah to Marcel." Klaus revealed, sadness and guilt being shown in his tone.

"What?" Kai snapped, his head shooting to face where his siblings sat.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town," Klaus tried explaining himself, just annoying Kai more. "but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering."

"You bartered our brother?" Rebekah snapped at him.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." Klaus answered, uncaring towards anyone else's feelings on the matter. Klaus rose from where he sat and left the room, leaving a defeated Kai and Rebekah.

Kai slumped onto the floor, he didn't think this was how their time in New Orleans was going to go. Now, not only does he have to worry about trying to get Kol back; he had to worry about getting Elijah back, not getting daggered himself.

----------

Later that night, Rebekah was sat on the back porch thinking over everything. She was worried about Kai, she didn't know how much long he could hold on. He needed Kol, they were the dynamic duo - you wouldn't find one without the other and if you were the unfortunate fool who did, well lets say you didn't live for much longer.

All her brother was doing was avoiding the grief, guilt and sadness buried deep inside him. She knew he blamed himself and that he promised he'd get Kol back someway or another. She wondered how long he'd trail behind Klaus and Elijah to rid of his pain, only creating more for seeing their bond.

The sound of footsteps cut Rebekah of for train of thought. "I know you don't know me very well... but thanks. I appreciate what you did in there." Hayley said in gratitude.

"Us girls have got to look out for each other."

"What is it with you three? You say you hate him, but the way you deal with him, it's so clear. Even when you hate him, you still love him." Hayley voiced out, her face scrunched up in confusion that if Kai could see would tease her about the cuteness of it.

"I guess when you spend a thousand years with someone, deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself. Kai won't leave yet, he's to busy blocking out his feelings to realize he's causing himself more pain. But sometimes the hate is just... so powerful." Rebekah explained, sadly. "Emil wasn't the only boyfriend of mine that Klaus killed. He did it again, and again, and every time I found someone to care about. He just kept doing it until, finally, I stopped falling in love. He said he was protecting me from my mistakes, that no one was ever good enough for his little sister. Until one day, someone was."

"If you know Marcel has Elijah, why don't you just get him back yourself?" She questioned, Hayley still didn't get how her baby's father works yet.

Rebekah looked down, a frown playing on her lips. "Because, if I cross my brother, there's still a coffin downstairs with my name on it."

Hayley eyed Rebekah for a moment, before reaching down and retrieving a piece of cloth that had something inside it. She unfolded it to reveal the last three silver daggers which Klaus clearly didn't do a good job at hiding.

"Oh, my god." Rebekah muttered in astonishment.

"I found them under your coffin. So, if a couple of antique steak knives were the only things stopping you from getting Elijah back, then here you go." Hayley offered the daggers to Rebekah, who took them in slight awe, grateful for the werewolf though she'd never tell her that. Finally, she smiled at Hayley, resulting in her smiling back.

What the girls failed to notice was that Kai was sitting on the roof, hearing everything that they were talking about. The daggers were the only reason he hadn't gone out of control yet, but now Rebekah had got all three, he could take them himself and not have to worry about get a silver knife in his heart.

Quickly, he sped off forming a plan in his head. Once he has them daggers, he isn't coming back till he was satisfied and had away to bring his brother back.

------------
[1623 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
97.4K 5K 24
The Wildest Mikaelson... The Happy Homicidal Maniac... The Willy Fox... The Worst of the Worst... All names used to describe the youngest Mikaelson b...
60.8K 2.5K 50
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
704K 13.9K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...